Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,538 members, 7,861,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (207271 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 1:21am On Oct 10, 2010
jejelolatu:

Serzly, wats d IQ of dis HMs cos dey dnt seem to hv much sense up dere.

Y ar they portrayin d British royalty in a bad light, imagine sheila sayin she thinks prince William is antichrist, dat Queen Elizabeth is not d real Elizabeth, dat d real one died @ any early age n they swapped her. . . .bla bla bla. Now shes talkin abt an obama scandal . Eish, shdnt there be rules dat limit d way HMs talk abt public figures.

OMG, Uti shut up, wats your own wiv Bush, sayin he shd be tried for crimes against humanity.

D annoyin part is they aint even drunk. Throwing baseless rumours abt sensitive issues is a NO NO.

UTI plzzzzz SHUT UP O, abeg who get im Remote control for here.

LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 3:17am On Oct 10, 2010
This Shuti no dey sleep? Its about 4am over there but they're still gisting bout movies n stuff. Nice to see them talking again sha. Hope they start talking about more personal stuffs soon. nw, they're talking in hush tones o! Cnt pick on wat they're saying but i bet its not movies!!! smiley
These mufc peeps' desperation is gettin pathetic. Now they're saying Africa should not let naija rob them a 2nd time angry. What rubbish, so naija housemates are there to add to numbers abi? Who (in the finale) was more deserving than kevin last year? Paramedics should be at alert on finale sunday cos i see collapsing of heart attack.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 4:34am On Oct 10, 2010
Ok, Shuti has finally gone to bed. Its time 4 me to go to bed also after spending d last few hours voting for King Uti like say my life depend on am. I sha hope he comes out top in d voting chart, dat way the mumu camp go dey in shambles, disarray and weakened 4 d finale. Uti all the way.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 10, 2010
LOL. So these mumu peeps are campaigning that 9ja must not win again in the spirit of fairness. They should have done dat before the game started. When Mumu was flooring Lerato, Sheila, Tati, Code and co they were happy . Now that they are beginning to see Uti's victory in the finale they are now rattled. Truth is, it is this kind of mentality dat is making africa backward.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 6:44am On Oct 10, 2010
Voting closed. I hope u guys got Uti to d finale. Right now I don't care what d result is, so long as IK doesn't call his name today, then he has a chance as does everyone else left.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2010
morning guys cool cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:30am On Oct 10, 2010
Why are some people allowing BB mess with their heads and opinions when they can watch d show as use their brains to see d actual truth. Now bb is claiming there is some Leruti combo, and insinuating that it was because of d badly edited without context clips they showed from d barn. Just read this
Not even for a minute did Uti and Sheila spend time together during the Party, on Saturday night. Lerato and Uti were beside each other for most of the time while other Housemates danced.

Ever since Clips from the Barn were played for Housemates, Uti and Sheila haven't spent less and less time together.

Uti witnessed the stuff Sheila got up to in the Barn and his facial reactions said a thousand words, even though he never said anything verbally.

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/News/3641/Leruti.html

Where does one begin to address the numerous lies contained in this report. First Uti did spend time with Sheila during d party educating her on d naija songs being played, better yet he spent more time dancing with Tati than he did with any of the other chicks, why didn't they say utiana. As for d claim that since d barn clips shuti have less and less time together. Are you kidding me? Since friday when they were shown, they have actual spent more time together than they did during tuesday - thusrday. If they hadn't how comes it was sheila, uti, munya, lera, and mwisho who were outside talking when uti and mwisho argument occurred. Was is not these same 2 that were gisting most of saturday about their numerous trips around Africa. Did these BB writers not right headlines about shuti (sheila & uti) questioning mwisho about d engagement, before belated pointing that they apologized almost immediately. How did that happen if they have spent less and less time together. As for Uti facial reaction saying a thousand words when he saw d barn video, I don't know, he looked okay to me. But he did say something about it when munya asked him and his response was blow it off and defend sheila, so how they can claim he has never said anything verbally about it is beyond me.

Its clear now. Uti has refused to give them story they want, so they are going to write it regardless of whether its true or false. They have seen naija boy is solid in his resolve not to let his personal feelings be played with, so they will create d tension and drama he refuses to give them with bogus and biased articles. Its just sad to see that some silly viewers, fans will have their votes swayed by all this blatant deception. Meanwhile we are still waiting for a report regarding what son of the soil had to say about his mother country, and an accompanying video would also be appreciated.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2010
montelik:

Why are some people allowing BB mess with their heads and opinions when they can watch d show as use their brains to see d actual truth. Now bb is claiming there is some Leruti combo, and insinuating that it was because of d badly edited without context clips they showed from d barn. Just read this http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/News/3641/Leruti.html

Where does one begin to address the numerous lies contained in this report. First Uti did spend time with Sheila during d party educating her on d naija songs being played, better yet he spent more time dancing with Tati than he did with any of the other chicks, why didn't they say utiana. As for d claim that since d barn clips shuti have less and less time together. Are you kidding me? Since friday when they were shown, they have actual spent more time together than they did during tuesday - thusrday. If they hadn't how comes it was sheila, uti, munya, lera, and mwisho who were outside talking when uti and mwisho argument occurred. Was is not these same 2 that were gisting most of saturday about their numerous trips around Africa. Did these BB writers not right headlines about shuti (sheila & uti) questioning mwisho about d engagement, before belated pointing that they apologized almost immediately. How did that happen if they have spent less and less time together. As for Uti facial reaction saying a thousand words when he saw d barn video, I don't know, he looked okay to me. But he did say something about it when munya asked him and his response was blow it off and defend sheila, so how they can claim he has never said anything verbally about it is beyond me.

Its clear now. Uti has refused to give them story they want, so they are going to write it regardless of whether its true or false. They have seen naija boy is solid in his resolve not to let his personal feelings be played with, so they will create d tension and drama he refuses to give them with bogus and biased articles. Its just sad to see that some silly viewers, fans will have their votes swayed by all this blatant deception. Meanwhile we are still waiting for a report regarding what son of the soil had to say about his mother country, and an accompanying video would also be appreciated.

agree wit u seems lik dey ar trying 2 give munya d money at all costs tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tsquaure(f): 8:13am On Oct 10, 2010
I watched the party yesterday n i was so surprised to see the write up on the web . Leruti ke !!!!  asides from shelia  the only female uti spent time with was tatiana , the post on line is to lead voters to vote in a particular manner . Pls guys ,all i want to say is pls dont get tired . It is frustrating  i know, but i trust the Nigerian spirit to soar above their manipulations
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 8:24am On Oct 10, 2010
Umm, Isn't there a way of writing to these b-a-s-t-a-r-d writers, letting them know you're aware of their soulless shilling and imbecillic bias?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2010
I couldnt beliv wat my eyes were reading wen i saw d story. I had to start cracking my brain so I can remember when Uti spent time wit Lerato. the guy that wrote that story should be fired for mis information, I pity those that dont watch and only read
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2010
At times i wonder if those web writers actually watch the show or they just write what they want so badly to happen. Uti even spent more time with tatiana yesterday than lerato. How about shuti gist till the wee hours this morning, will that ever make news? Got to a stage they both took off their mics and started talking in hush tones. I s'pose thats not news-worthy either.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2010
Saw dis on d bba site
KAONE- He is a completely real man who does not grudge over personal insult or attack on him. He is a good contender and a true freelancer, but I don't see him doing anything serious with the money if he wins it. I see him being immaturely generous.

MUNYA- I always wonder why people crave for him. He is is a great pretender. He takes his time and usually thinks well before he dialogue with his colleagues in the house. This is an element of acting. Though, if he wins the money he might handle it well, but the main issue is that he is not real! Personally, he does not deserve to win.

MWISHO- He is an easy going man who is very much real and does not act. Although, his antecedent does not really speak well for him in terms of entrepreneurship, I feel he might turn a new leaf and do great with the money if he wins considering the personal attack he got from Uti specifically on this issue.

UTI- A good contender who is also real and not a pretender, that is why he is aggressively offensive attimes. If he acts, you will not see this part of him unlike Munya who is cautious of what he says, but the beauty of it is that Uti realizes his offensive attitude on time and makes amend with the victim. Considering his intelligence and exposure he is capable of using the money well if he wins.

CONCLUSION
Except Munya, all other 3 housemates deserve to win because they show their true self

hw many of u agree wit it
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 9:52am On Oct 10, 2010
I 100% agree with the analysis. Why should we reward someone who we actually cant say we know. Who only speaks his evil mind when drunk, who doesn't believe in friendship and blatantly disrespects women. I'm sure lot of people don't even like him like that, they just don't want naija to win twice.
Cant wait for tonight's result, i want to know who comes tops n see if Malawi has truely jumped ship to k1fc or ufc.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2010
Oh dnt even get me started on d BBA MISinformants.
i cd giv a few instances of bad reporting, yesterday afternoon, Tati was dancin wiv Uti, wen she was gettin too close, uti shouted Abeg, abeg abeg n ran away, on d BB website d report was dat, Uti was 1st in line in tatis arm but she quickly moved to Kaone. . . C'mon dats a world of difference btw the actual nd d reported news

Mwisho nd Kaone exchanged words yesterday, it didnt make d headlines.

They never report the times when Uti shouts to sheila for help anytime d gurls are playfully harassing him.

Sheila n Uti were up till 4am CAT gistin whyl evrybody was fast asleep, that hasnt made BBA headlines either.

The funny part is they aint even puttin up news abt Munya.

Imagine d blatant headline- "Bully becomes Victim." Thot reporters are supposed to be unbiased, dosnt dat headline create d impression dat they also believe dat Uti is a bully
?

Uti is in luck tho, cos his fans are die hard fans nd some are actually takin out time to correct d wrong notions on d website. So far, biggies tactics have failed.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2010
I think bigbrother is just playing mind games with their stories about Uti. There's a notion that is widely shared amongst the SADC peeps that Mnet favours and play to the tune of Nigeria because of her market size. My take is that all the negative, false and biased stories written about Uti is just part of bigbrother's script to play down the favoritism notion so should Uti win there wont be outcry of partiality just as it was when Kevin won last year. Bigbrother has made it look like they favour Munya that is why whenever d mumu disses his family, fans, president or say all sort of crazy things they will not write about it or view it in the daily highlight show. Its all part of their mind games. I think its best to ignore whatever they write about Uti cos they will always write about him and they will soon write "UTI SNEEZES". We should all just stay focussed and dedicated to voting Uti win the game and not be deterred or worried about their smear writers.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 11:43am On Oct 10, 2010
World!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaydee(m): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2010
@ Stankayy

I see Munya taking this even if Uti gets 9 of the countries votes today.I'm sure Munya was told he won already before it started or i don't see any reason for his insanity since the show started.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2010
Ma skepticism is gerrin higher wit dos reports on d bba website.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2010
Kaydee

Abeg, abeg, abeg! No just come here dey kill people's spirits with your preconceived pessimism. If you're not interested in voting, why not just sit it out and let us sweat for it? Or weren't you also among the ones who believed Kevin nor fit win?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2010
@Kaydee, Thats what i've been thinking too but all we can do is vote   vote   vote from this evening(i think voting lines will be opened today).If we make it a landslide victory for Uti,we'll make it more difficult for them to rig it.I'm sure Alexander Forbes won't want to be sued coz i trust nija when it comes to things like that.
From 2nite we should be ready for Munya's people to play different cards on the straps to divide Uti's votes amongst the other hsemates especially as there will be 4 midnite crew members in the finale & only 2 SADC hsemates left.I personally don't want to see Munya as the lastman standing-any other hsemate but him pls.I don't want him smiling on the finale coz whenever he smiles i cringe!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2010
And if my memory serves me correctly, most of the people also had this notion Tatiana was BB's preferred candidate, earlier on. Where dem dey now?
So, abeg, to the faithless ones: If U're not going to be productive here, then STFU & let us work in peace!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2010
It's high time we bombarded strap. peeps dt can help strapping shd please do so.
something like, this is a new game 9ja can win back to back. africa love king uti. because this mumufans are desperate to canvass votes by hook or crook.
D-day is near i dont want to end up with HPB cos this game is emotional draining. make una register more online, if uti no win mumu must not win
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2010
Wow seems like some people forced bb to pull down their "Leruti" article. I am sure they most have gotten some harsh feedback cos its unlike dem to correct their misinformation.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2010
Montelik, are you serious!? That's reassuring, although not enough. Not everybody wey been read the nonsense for morning go dey for afternoon long enough to realize say na mistake them make. Personally, I think they need to write a statement or something.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by BluMalam(m): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2010
TART JUST FOUND OUT KRICKETS SECRET. That gurl na competitor. Honestly, after homeboi, she deservrs d mula
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2010
Tati's now vowing to steal uti's secret next week. . . If only she knew she has only a few hours left! Now she's gingering munya to figure out uti n mwisho's secrets.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2010
Mumu&Tart planning to reveal Uti's secret.She actually thinks she will be in the house next week despite the fact that she knows she's up against 2 strong contenders.I pity K1 sha coz i think he needs the money more than she does.Don't care is mumu guesses Uti's secret atleast 1000 dollars can buy some diapersfor his baby coz thats all he is getting from this game! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2010
Good for Tati, at least she will leave with some consolation prizes. What is Uti's secret anyways?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2010
Uti's secret: "I was once a die-hard Britney Spears fan."

I give credit we're it's due, and this girl is one hell of a positive-spirited competitor. Pity her promiscuity has destroyed her game.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2010
montelik:

Good for Tati, at least she will leave with some consolation prizes. What is Uti's secret anyways?

sumfin abt havin a crush on Britney spears.

i think the clue is paparazzi and Rehab.  TATI n Munya talked abt the clue earlier but they didnt link it to britney spears or Uti.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2010
spade:

Uti's secret: "I was once a die-hard Britney Spears fan."

I give credit we're it's due, and this girl is one hell of a positive-spirited competitor. Pity her promiscuity has destroyed her game.

Exactly. One of my friends is always complaining as to why Tati is so disliked despite her competitiveness. But the truth is you have to pick a strategy that does not turn off or annoy a significant portion of d voting public. Despite modernization this is still Africa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.