Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (207529 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2010
@ jeje no probs i just say mk i put as reminder no shaking sha
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2010
i hope that everyone has @ least 40 accts by now, if not pls open more cos the opposition is voting in the hundreds o
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2010
I'm happy we are strapping less and hopefully voting more.But it seems like we are talking more here.Hope this doesn't mean we are voting less.On sunday we can do all the talking we want to when Uti wins.Weldone guys i know we might be a lil bit tired now but we just have to keep at it we have just 2 days left.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2010
I see the cheap ploy by biggie to make Uti look bad, using biased writing. But let's also remember a similar tactic was used during the final stages of BB3, when they realized how badly Munya messed up, that they tried pulling Ricco down with him. Remember the final HOH task, where they made Munya win by picking that card? We knew he was favored then.
My point: BB may be biased, but there would get to a point where they can manipulate no more.
So, let's shame them with our votes! Widen the margin!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2010
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
After much heated debate and hunches rising from different African countries that the voting is been rigged throughout the Big Brother Show it has been discovered how Zimbabwe cheats for Munya and It has nothing to do with Big Brother, Alexander Forbes or Africa loving Munya.

HOW IT IS DONE:
They go to http://www.mxit.com, download mxit, run the application and register. They then select Zimbabwe and vote 10 times (absolutely normal you will say). This is where it gets interesting, they now delete the icon from their phone only to re-download and vote again. They now go ahead and vote on behalf of Botswana, Malawi, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia and recently for Angola, Mozambique and Ghana. So while you are painstakingly voting for your favorite every hour on the website and voting only 10 times on MXIT they are voting 200 times an hour using different countries to vote for Munya and selling the propaganda that Africa loves and are voting Munya.

Botswana did proudly vote for K1 but who can beat 200 votes compare to 10, same fate obviously happened to Jen, Tatiana and Lerato.

CONCLUSION
This kind of desperation is truly pitiable.

Big Brother if you are going to have a Big Brother next year please make voting strictly by SMS and give every country a different shortcode.

Thank You

guys this is what sme1 posted on d bb site dunno how true the jist is.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2010
@v24m

Whatever the case may be, just inform your friends on Facebook regarding the voting style. Mail them and tell them to apply that method when voting Uti, just in case they are unaware of it. That's all you should do, because we need all the help we can get.

Right now, all join cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by CHARLOE(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2010
@ yinkade, shame on u! It's ppe like u dat give yorubas a bad name and d reason why nigeria is where it is. U dis enemy of progress, traitor! How cld u snitch on us to ur mumu fans? Henceforth u have bin declared persona non grata, u disgust me! Don't ever post on nairaland again, go to ur mumuland, I.DIOT!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2010
CHARLORE come and use force 2 carry me out o have i not apologised pls freeeeeeeee me joooooooor
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2010
Guys, if Uti ends up not winning, it's because we're not voting enough!
Abeg, don't just assume people are voting for you. Hustle, Hustle, Hustle!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2010
Evening guys, it seems to be quiet today. I sha hope we r all still voting. With guys like Yinkade on here, it makes me kinda wanna regret posting d format on Mailinator but like i said in dat particular post, its a risk worth taking and i hope victory will be ours on Sunday.

Friday and Saturday will be Special Massive Voting days for Uti. I've been in touch with some key strategists(Naijadiva, Miss popularity, Bizzy body, Destroyer n co) and we're all gonna be mobilizing more peeps to vote at cyber cafes and will be voting massively non stop till voting closes. We're calling on all u guys to pls join in d special massive voting. Dont ever think dat alot of pple are voting and dat u shouldnt vote dat much. All votes counts and are very important. We're at d crucial stage and voting at dis period are very important and crucial. No complacency guys. The reports we keep getting from the mumu camp are worrisome n not to be taking lightly. There are also some serious counter mission goin on dat i cant disclose here because of peeps like Yinkade. So pls keep creating more accounts n keep casting ur votes. We're all doin a good job but it will only matter n become a perfect job done when Uti is announced d winner on Sunday.

At everyone who sent ids to me, i'll be up for just few hours tonight as i need to get alot of rest to be in good shape for d next two days n nights n might not vote wit dose ids, so pls keep voting wit dem all. Remember we're using all means of voting to vote. I'll probably wont be posting too much or not post at all till Sunday but if there's any vital info dat needs to be shared, we'll do dat. Lets keep it going guys. Victory shall be ours by God's grace.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2010
VOTE ooooooooo! in btw evry hour use Mxit too. I hv lost count of d no of uti votes i hv done via MXit.

Plsssss, we must celebrate here on sunday nyt, by fire by force so get online nd VOTE!

Any1 up for nyt shift?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2010
^^I'm def staying up tonight.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2010
staying up too, i beg let us remember to throw in some mxit and sms votes for 9ja every now and then. And please try to work with as many gadgets as you can at a time, vote on the web with your laptop while voting via mxit with your phone.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by gazonga(m): 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2010
gud job guys, ben voting via sms, mxit nd on line u can send me thos id asap.
Uti must prevail.
vote! vote!! vote!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by gazonga(m): 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2010
guys pls try nd vote eth and roa via sms.
it is faster, just recharge N1,500 nd u vote 100 time.
Uti will prevail if we faint not.
vote! vote!! vote!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by sssob: 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2010
[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]YINKADE IS A TRAITOR>>, i just saw his strap on TV his support is for MUNYA, banish the losser
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by hillsate: 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2010
Commmon Soldiers, lets keep the voting on!
It like this Munya guys mean business oh. they gave themselves target of 2000 votes per person. all splitted into diffrent countries. the have shifts.
GUYS, NAIJA NO DEY DEY INTIMIDATED, WE NO DEY TAKE LAST. LETS KEEP THE VOTE SO ON!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by sssob: 11:52pm On Oct 14, 2010
beware of yinkade his a spy[/size][size=8pt][b][/b]
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 12:01am On Oct 15, 2010
Special shout out to gunnergal nd Tatiana.

Nyt shift officially begins @ 12am.

Puhleazeee, we need mo pple awake to vote UTI.

I just did another round of votes on wapsite, off to mxit.

Its amazing how many votes u can make on mxit in an hour. Pls lets maximise it.

sssob:

beware of yinkade his a spy[/size][size=8pt][b][/b]

Our high tech gadgets already picked him out as a spy, he is under strict surveilance- No cause for alarm.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 12:31am On Oct 15, 2010
I'm for all night tonight ooooooo
Well done guys
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 3:11am On Oct 15, 2010
Weldone fellow night shifters, Lets keep the votes coming.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 15, 2010
as we dey vote make we dey also pray make bigge no try any nonsense like rigging the thing o just cos 9ja won last year, anyway sha trust that God will reward all our effort
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 4:44am On Oct 15, 2010
. . . . . . . . .okies, guess hv done ma good deed 4 d day. Off to bed now.

Catch y'all later in d day. keep votin.

Infact, I hv a feelin i'll be castin some spiritual votes 4 Uti even in ma sleep. Lol!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by gazonga(m): 5:07am On Oct 15, 2010
off to bed.
Uti must win.
vote! vote1!! vote!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 6:29am On Oct 15, 2010
@ssob wats all this calling me a loser, cant i vote who ever i want again nii u pple shld just stop all these calling me a traitor because i aint in support of utis behavior plss u shld learn some manners as well as uti
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tatenda: 7:12am On Oct 15, 2010
Dnt worry yourself about loudmouths Yinkade, All they know is to insult and shout when the going gets tough, Munya all the way,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 7:16am On Oct 15, 2010
@ Yinka shut up and leave. angry

@ My peeps in da forum please when i download mxit on my laptop and register when i get to the select house mate do i type Utis name or his nos which is 5 and enter because i typed hs name over 10 times selected enter but it never said i hd used up my 10 votes abeg anyone help so i dnt do the wrong thing. Am at hme all day so i need to keep maself busy wth voting.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 7:27am On Oct 15, 2010
v24m:

@ Yinka shut up and leave. angry

@ My peeps in da forum please when i download mxit on my laptop and register when i get to the select house mate do i type Utis name or his nos which is 5 and enter because i typed hs name over 10 times selected enter but it never said i hd used up my 10 votes abeg anyone help so i dnt do the wrong thing. Am at hme all day so i need to keep maself busy wth voting.
No you don't type the name.Just click on the highlighted number by Uti's name(5).If the number isn't highlighted,close/exit mixit & log in again it should work after this.This works for mixit on pc don't know if its different for mobile phones.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 8:59am On Oct 15, 2010
This is the final push, people!

LET'S VOTE!! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Zizi(f): 9:01am On Oct 15, 2010
Meanwhile, Tuface & MI will be performing for the final show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2010
@V24m
How far, is it workin now?

Goodmorning everybody, (Kings, Queens, traitors n aliens)

Top of d day to y'all.
We are still on d matter.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by skirmish: 10:00am On Oct 15, 2010
I'll delete this after sometime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.