Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,709 members, 7,865,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (207539 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2010
@yinkaAde
wassup, gud to see u ar not in ur usual antagonistic mood 2day. The world isnt gna come to an end on sunday regardless of d outcome. u may vote for whoever u like, no problem wiv dat. Just dnt be the Judas in our mist.

Welldone guys, at times lyk dis i cant help but be proud of Nigerians. This kinda stuff will make good story for d history books - who sayz naijas cant unite? VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2010
jejelolatu:

@ stankayy n spade

Guys , pls i'm using ma phone so i cant open accounts. Can u help open some UG nd KE accnts.

Plz, peeps are waitin to jump on it d moment U send it.

jejelolatutu@yahoo.com. Thnx!

Check ur inbox ,just sent one.Seems mail**/bb has issues so was only able to reg one.If you need more, i'll try again later.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2010
@gunnergal
Thnx, Seen! hv just Voted wiv it sef. Thnx again.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2010
@honeyfave, at dat instance i dnt knw wats wrong. It cud be problems 4rm d bigbrother site. Jst giv it sumtime or try d process again. In d meantime keep voting wit ur oda ids. Nice job ur doing.

@Jejelolatutu, sori 2day has bin hectic 4 me so cudnt respond to ur request. But i'll be joinin my crew in d cafe pretty soon n i'll see if we got sum ids i can 4ward to u. Lets keep d good work going.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2010
Pls don't forget guys anyone with obodo TZ, na Mwisho make you thumbprint for that side o and Obodo SA na for Lerato. in between my voting time, i dey use mailinator throw some for Mwisho fro he's obodo same for Lerato make you do am that way too, we need Mumu to lose those places
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2010
he he he the lame mumu is wondering why all things 9ja are so popular in Africa, and Sheila is telling him about the 9ja factor that other Africa countries do not have. That immediately a Nigerian walks into a room, he brings he's 9ja swagg with him and that's what attracts people to 9ja. Tell him girl, see the boy for example, he has thrown away he's Zim accent,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ToluAde1: 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2010
pls i need a voting account, send it, bennardcowley@yahoo.com, i'll be voting with it on bb website, tonight every hour
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Pwaves(f): 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2010
@Jejelolatu, iv sent some to ur inbox.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2010
Thanks Pwaves.
U guyz are just too much.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2010
And guys, abeg remember: No be everybody wey rear im head asking for profiles wey una go give o! The mumus are also working as spies to use the profiles to their own singular benefit!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2010
Pls, do some background check b4 u give pple accnts o. We no fit dey work for zimbos to chop o! NUFF SAID!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2010
So, if a random user asks U to supply him/her with IDs, wetin you go do na to first check the person's number of posts on NL, as well as the history of the posts, just to confirm say na ORIGINAH Naija. Cuz, nowadays, no be only Nokia dey get China o! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2010
mumu fans target 2000 votes per head in a day ( from mufc admin) so we need to buckle up
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2010
Why are people even asking for others I'd and password self? This is where we will shoot ourselves in the foot, abeg open ur own accounts and vote igwe uti abeg. I no fit shout oh!meanwhile I day enjoy the discussion between munya and sheila concerning d african movie industry and I don hear Nigeria a million times. They can't stop talkin bout Naija, we too much jor
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2010
stankayy d problem is not bba cos it has registered me but no message in inbox.

@tatiana tz shd be ignored focus more ug, ke, mz,ao.  with mailinator more votes  could be cast within an hour for selected obodo
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2010
@HoneyFave - hell nooo! We can't ignore TZ, because the Mumus are out to steal it. What Tat is trying to say is that anyone voting from TZ should vote Mwisho, just to ensure it goes to him and not Munya, cuz Mumu fans are serious desperadoes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 12:03am On Oct 14, 2010
^^^^
but dont forget d main target  8 obodos ke, ug, mz,eth,ao,gh,roa, ng
mumu are also targeting mz,gh, ke ug,tz and other 6 SADcountries. we just need 8 votes for uti to be saved, so is better to concentrate on those 8 obodo
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 12:27am On Oct 14, 2010
I heard all the cafes in warri are fully booked no space and they open all night.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by DENZYL(f): 1:01am On Oct 14, 2010
I don't like commenting but i can't help but say well done guys.Arrows dey hail all my patriotic and loyal Nigerians.As far as voting is the guarantee to crown the winner then its on.Thanks for mailinator cos person 4 kpai on gmail zone.God bless u all!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 1:09am On Oct 14, 2010
Wap acting up again, mxitin for now. . . . .hp i can still do a round b4 hittin d sacks.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 2:07am On Oct 14, 2010
Seems the website is down again or am i the only one finding it difficult to access it?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 14, 2010
Also having problems with the website, using mxit for now. na wa o the site keeps crashing 2 much votes coming in, heard that warri has turned 2 battle ground with boys voting Uti everywhere and the zims sef dey try. It'll be worth it by God's Grace come Sunday when I see homeboy's face as he's name is announced as the winner of the BBA All Stars. Back to voting
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 2:58am On Oct 14, 2010
^^^^abeg switch to ke and ug fast no time
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 3:11am On Oct 14, 2010
Website is now working.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 4:54am On Oct 14, 2010
pls focus more on ke, sheila must not ve kenya cos some ppl are voting her
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 7:02am On Oct 14, 2010
Kaydee! I see ya, homey cool
Nuttin do you.

And people - also dey fire well well for Ethan, Angus and Kenneth o!
According to reports, the mumus have paid off a lot of cybercafes to just keep voting Mumu from that sector, all week!
So, make we HUSTLE!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Olumide7(m): 7:13am On Oct 14, 2010
Guys, I need more accnts. Mailinator has stopped me angry Im online most of the day, so if you have some accounts to share please feel free

Ciao wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 7:21am On Oct 14, 2010
The Mumus are planning on doing double shift on Friday and Saturday.

Interesting. . .
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2010
Gudmorning pplzzz.
Top of d day to y'all.

D BBAsites are workin fine dis morning, i just did a round 4 dis hour so pls do same b4 d site starts actin up.

@Olumide
Pls, kip workin on d mailinator esp if u are using a PC. we dnt wanna kip recycling d same ID's. D more ID's d better.

Peeps here ar sharing ID's wiv pple using phones cos we cnt open accnts on wapsites.
Plzzzzzzzzz, BTW ar u still in SA?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2010
Guys i've not been able to connect the voting page wit my fone in over 24 hrs. I hope i'm the only one having this problem cos i'm starting to get worried. Anyone voting wit wap should pls hola back.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Olumide7(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2010
@Jeje

Yep, Im still in S.A,

BTW, we can only vote 10 times using mxit right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.