Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (205366 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2010
@Aqbar thanks for posting ur epistle.As a youth, i cringe when i find out there are still africans with your mindset.Though i didn't support Munya, i hope he has the best in life but have little respect for him & u've reminded me why.We all know what your president(Mugabe) has been up to in Zim even Munya insulted him while in the house. This same Munya is now a tool in his hand to continue destroying the future of millions
Munya might be your future & role model but he isn't mine! I think you are taking this game(Bigbrother Africa) too far.Its been 1 week already since Uti won, move on with your life!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by cincinati: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2010
I am a new member and impressed about the prompt updates you guys have on this site about Uti. I hear he has a whopping deal with Globacom worth $700,000.00. Where is he now and any news about Sheila. Please keep us updated members
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by HamidO1(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2010
Aqbar:

Don't care what anyone thinks if una like post 1 million posts in support of Uti, but Munya is the man, the type of youth all Africans should try and emulate. You dont need everybody's opinion about what is right, its up to the few who know what is to go ahead and do what they wanna do and make everyone else follow suit (even if it'll take some coercion). It's prolly that personality that Munya has that makes y'all think he's arrogant but he's way smarter than most. His types dont need mass approval to survive. If that's arrogance, then its fine. Munya carry on. Even after all the persecution during the game, he reached the end. No prize money, but he got higher, and he keeps on getting greater by remaining in everyone's lips. Now its his president courting him. Eh you all can say Uti got presidential congratulations or whatever and Mugabe's using Munya for his own personal and ZANU-PF gains. I believe he is wise and will not allow himself to be used. He's a model of what the average African youth should be and everyone should be on the lookout for this rising intellectual (those that Africans always hate and for that reason always refuse to see the light and continue to remain in the dark). Its not all about yall's concept of entertainment, some intelligence should be espoused in our values so that we can start developing. Munya is the future.

I honestly thought people like you would have committed sucide by now. What are you waiting for? Naija is already ahead of you anyday anytime, the same way Uti is ahead of Mumuya. Take heart bro, prepare your mind for next year cause we are giving it to all the countries that stayed with us all through.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2010
Don't care what anyone thinks if una like post 1 million posts in support of Uti, but Munya is the man, the type of youth all Africans should try and emulate. You dont need everybody's opinion about what is right, its up to the few who know what is to go ahead and do what they wanna do and make everyone else follow suit (even if it'll take some coercion). It's prolly that personality that Munya has that makes y'all think he's arrogant but he's way smarter than most. His types dont need mass approval to survive. If that's arrogance, then its fine. Munya carry on. Even after all the persecution during the game, he reached the end. No prize money, but he got higher, and he keeps on getting greater by remaining in everyone's lips. Now its his president courting him. Eh you all can say Uti got presidential congratulations or whatever and Mugabe's using Munya for his own personal and ZANU-PF gains. I believe he is wise and will not allow himself to be used. He's a model of what the average African youth should be and everyone should be on the lookout for this rising intellectual (those that Africans always hate and for that reason always refuse to see the light and continue to remain in the dark). Its not all about yall's concept of entertainment, some intelligence should be espoused in our values so that we can start developing. Munya is the future.

point of correction,

munya is the type of future Zimbabweans deserve
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by SAGirl: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2010
uote from: hillsate on October 23, 2010, 10:25 AM
Dear SAgirl, for all your effort in bba5, and your desire to hit naija, i finally found you a worthy husband, me. let me know if you are serious to be in naija.

Haha! Just like dat? Lol

Hey SAgirl, i suggest u look thru my previous posts for my e-mail addy nd buzz me b4 any further corresspondence on dis issue.

LOL,  you people are crazy! I'd love to visit Naija definitely, but as for moving there,  i think i'll just drag the new naija hubby back with me to SA.

I am suffering from serious BBA withdrawal symptoms,  and miss having all the MNC on my screen at a click of a button!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by SAGirl: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2010
, and,

Thanks for all the updates. Thanks for the pictures as well.

Re Shuti: It's difficult to be privy to everything that happens to someone for 3 months then just let them go live their lives. I think that is where the problem is, but the excitement will die down soon enough so please be patient with us.

I don't think Uti and Sheila should work together though, me thinks they are both big enough personalities to each have their own thing going. The people who need to start working together are Meryl and Mwisho, I wish they could hire me as their manager, I would make them so rich. And I'm afraid they have no idea what a money-spinner Merisho (what did we call them again?) can be,

@ Hillsate: you will need to send through your full profile with recent pics for evaluation :-). And, are you willing to relocate to SA? The land of milk and honey? LOL, I promise, it is!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2010
Big Brother Africa: Love Fest In Harare!

IT’S been one mampara of a week! I’m weak, not sure who the mampara is though , I’ll leave that up to you to decide …

Who would have thought that Big Brother Africa would have such widespread political fallout. No more so than in Zimbabwe.
In the space of three days, Munya has been hailed as a hero, a charity case and a trauma victim.
As I write this, President Robert Mugabe and his merry band of big brothers from state security are panning through 91 days of BBA recordings to establish whether Zimbabwe’s housemate, Munya, was “cheated”!
Believe it. The Office of the President demanded recordings of the show to do their own evaluation.
Apparently, President Mugabe and the ruling party have been shaken to the core that Munya did not win BBA given that Zimbabwe prides itself on its efficiency in organising “free and fair” elections.
An immediate overhaul of the voting system has been ordered. And, despite the President’s nephew, businessman Philip Chiyangwa, blasting the BBA system of SMS voting as “disgraceful”, the presidency is said to be rapidly warming to the idea of one man, 100 votes!
The presidency, however, is not amused that Chiyangwa used Mrs Mugabe’s name in vain. Grace was upset at being dissed, a source close to state house said. “It’s disgraceful.” Ouch!

HEROES ALL!

After touching down in Harare at midday on Wednesday, Munya was immediately whisked off to state house.
Judging from reports in the Zimbabwe state media, President Mugabe and Munya had quite a love fest. “You’re my hero,” Munya told the President. “You’re our hero,” the President told Munya.
And if that’s not enough heroes for you, President Mugabe also declared Munya a “people’s hero”, and described the BBA housemate’s non-victory as a victory “for all youths in Zimbabwe”.
“This is what we want from our young people, to do it for Zimbabwe, to demonstrate that we can do more things than just politics …”
The two shared a cup of tea, and President Mugabe is said to have handed Munya a letter showing that a new bank account had been opened for him and that Zimbabwe’s GDP had been deposited into it.
Oops, got it wrong. US$300 000! In a show of ego one-upmanship gone crazy, seems ruling party loyalists are intent on besting the US$200 000 won by Nigerian Uti Nwachukwu.
Again, Grace Mugabe is reportedly not amused. She was overhead saying “there go my overseas shopping trips for the month”. Aitsa! Otherwise, I was unable to confirm that the Zimbabwean president is now thinking of changing his name to Betterluck Mugabe.
Take that Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan!
Nor was I able to confirm that President Mugabe is set to issue an edict decreeing that for the next 91 days all newborn sons in Zimbabwe must be named Munya and all newborn girls Diamond.
Just waiting for October 17 to be declared National Mumu Day … eish, my bad, National Munya Day.

ENTER JULIUS

Still, I fear that troubled waters lie head for President Mugabe and trauma victim Munya. Word on the political grapevine is that the head honcho of the ANC Youth League, Julius Malema, is after Munya faster than Caster Semenya can run the 800 metres.
“He dressed as a she in the BBA house,” Malema said. “He is not a woman.”
It seems the ANC leader was referring to the time Munya dressed in drag so he could karfoefel with … well another woman. Tatiana to be exact.
Malema is also said to be considering suing Munya for stealing one of his trademark rallying cries – ‘I’ll kill you’.
“I’ll kill him,” said Malema. “But first I’ll finish him in the courts.” This has Tanzanian housemate Mwisho up in arms. “I’ll finish him,” is my trademark phrase, said Mwisho. “Kill me and die!”
Aikona!
As if that’s not enough, a diplomatic incident with Egypt may also be brewing. Egyptian officials are said to be gobsmacked by Munya’s cheap imitation of the rare Egyptian spitting cobra while in the BBA house.
They pointed out that the spitting cobra is actually shy and doesn’t provoke people by physically going out of its way to spit at them. “We’ll show him rare,” said an official.
Eish BBA nation, I haven’t stopped laughing all week. Truth can be stranger than fiction.
Unreal! Have a great weekend.
Mwah ,

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2010
@aqbar
pls kindly explain exactly which qualities of munya we should emulate; we should always speak our minds only when drunk or behind closed (diary room) doors, we should not believe in friendship cos we're playing a game or we should just be plain cocky and over confident. And pls enough of this intelligence talk, is nominating someone cos their countries are far from yours spell intelligence? Anyways this a public forum and we're all entitled to our opinions but this is not the thread to try n shove munya down our troaths aight?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2010
The experience of Big Brother House

Paloma
It is on record that Sheila was dating Uti, Tatiana dated Hannington and Munya, while Meryl got engaged to Mwisho. How come you never fell in love with anyone in the house?
I entered the house to enjoy myself. I wasn’t looking for a boyfriend, I wanted money. I’m single but not complaining and the man will get me from wherever he will get me.
So you’re single?
Eh, you want to marry me? (Laughs) yes, I am. If there comes a man and we start dating, well. But I’m not in a hurry. I liked the question of marrying you, like you said, but I don’t think you’d be interested in coming to Uganda
Why not?

My father was educated in Uganda. He is always talking about the good people of Uganda and the good food there so I’m really looking forward to coming to Uganda and linking up with Hannington and a few people who became my friends on the show.
Talking about Hannington, as someone who was around as he fought with Lerato; what did you see and what do you think about the whole fracas?
I don’t agree with how Hannington has been treated. We all make mistakes. He is a great man. He was genuinely sorry, I talked to him and I understood his case so I don’t agree with people dwelling on this issue. Perhaps Lerato and Hannington should speak one on one because Hannington made it clear he has no grudge against her. But then I don’t think Hannington and Lerato are the only people to take in the fire; we (barn mates) were all wrong. Up to now I regret it because I think we could have done something to prevent the fight. She provoked him and he overreacted as we simply looked on, unfortunately Hannington was disqualified.
Should he have been disqualified?
I say it feels bad because I think he had a very good chance of winning that money but then I don’t know how Big Brother came to the decision so really I don’t have a correct answer. But I hope that Ugandans understand and they give Hannington a chance when he pops onto the scene there because he is a great man.
Why is it hard for a woman to win Big Brother Africa?
A man can get away with a lot of things that a woman can’t escape. In Africa, it’s easier to criticise a woman than it is a man. But it also depends on what Africa (the audience) wants. People vote so it’s hard to tell why they keep giving the money to the boys.
There is both fair and unfair criticism for the girl so you tend to get lost in there.
You look like you’ve shed off a few pounds from the last BBA. Are you dieting?
I’m not dieting. I got the figure. This is an African body, man. I don’t want to be Christina Aguilera because I can’t even go for a surgery. My body changes without human intervention.

Meryl
The biggest story about your engagement to Mwisho but still some people think it’s a prank…
A lot of people have different opinions towards my engagement to Mwisho but they are in for a shocker – this is very real. I’m in love with Mwisho and that is why I’m engaged to him.
How about the father of your little daughter in Namibia?
When I went into the house, I was very single so the question of ‘how about your boyfriend’ is not a question. Mwisho is my man, period! Umm, he must have done or said something special to you that blew your mind away. Ya, he is a great man. There are certain things that he would tell me and I realised we were meant to be together.
But you said the same things about Kwaku whom you fell in love with on BBA III. Don’t you think history will repeat itself?
No. I don’t dwell on the past. I’m looking ahead and all I want is to make it work. There are people willing to help us. I have, actually, spoken to my mum and she is excited. I have also talked to Mwisho’s people and they can’t wait for the show to end and we formalise it.
So are you’re waiting for Mwisho so you can go with him to Tanzania?
When the show ends we’ll go to our respective countries to organise for our families to meet and talk. We got blessings from those we need and what matters most now is that our parents are happy for us.
Who did you miss most while you were in the house?
I missed my baby. I missed the fact that I’m not changing her diapers. She is only 11 months but she should understand (laughs) that I have to work to put food on her table. I’m looking forward to getting reunited with my daughter, my family and I can’t wait for Mwisho to win that money because I’m supporting him.
Another man winning? Why do you think women don’t find it easy on BB?
Women are viewed as sex objects on the show so everything you do is sexualised and they’ll start saying ‘that is against the African culture’.

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2010
Sheila soldiers on

Controversial Kenyan housemate Sheila reveals that she had a game plan in the Big Brother House more than kissing a few fellow housemates, writes Shirley Genga.

Pulse: You got the chance to go back to the BBA for a second time, do you think that it gave you an advantage?

Sheila: Yes. The first time I only lasted for seven weeks before I was voted out. This time, I was two years older, 25, more mature and experienced.

P: Uti and you had a thing going on while in the house, was it just for the show, or there’s more to that?

S: Uti and I have been friends and I guess things changed during this season. We still need to sit down and talk about what was happening inside the house, because a lot of things were happening, and decide on our future.

P: You made out with Hannington in the Barn, have you told Uti about it?

S: Yes, Uti knows about me making out with Hannington. But I want to say that we were not in a relationship with Uti and have not been in a relationship with him. I just told him because I was being honest.

P: You also kissed Meryl, did it affect your relationship with Mwisho?

S: Mwisho and I are still friends. The kissing was just part of having fun. Nothing should be taken seriously.

P: Tell us about you kissing Tatiana…

S: Again, we were just hanging out and having fun. Why do people always ask me about kisses? My stint in the BBA house was more than just about kissing.

P: How do you think that Big Brother has helped you become a better person?

S: I was moved by the situation of women all over Africa. If there is anything that I have learnt, it is about women and child issues in Africa. Women in Africa are not only cheated on, but they also cheat each other, it is a cruel circle. I’m not sure exactly what I will do, all I know is that I want to create a place where women can come and talk about issues affecting them.

P: How would you describe the experience in the house?

S: It is like being in a pressure cooker. You constantly have to watch you back or you get eliminated.

P: Who were your favourite housemates and whom could you not stand?

S: This time, I had a great time and made lots of friends with Uti, Meryl, Lerato, Tatiana and Hannington. I did not dislike anyone.

P: What was your beef with Munya about?

S: I knew you would ask that. Anyway, Munya and I did not really have beef; it was all about the game.

He stabbed me in the back once, and I was not going to let him do it again. Outside the house, we are friends, and, in fact, he is even coming to Kenya soon.

P: How would you feel if Munya won the money?

S: That’s a very difficult question, but had he won, I guess I would be happy for him.

P: Do you think that Uti deserved to win?

S: Yes, I’m so happy for him. It was his time to win. What you see is what you get from Uti.

P: What was your strategy?

S: I really did not have a strategy. All I wanted to do was go in and have some fun (in the House).

P: What was your best moment in the house?

S: My greatest moment was being voted back into the house. I received so much love and it was a wonderful feeling to know that you had impacted people so much, that they took the time to vote for you.

P: Lowest moment in the house…

There were so many low moments, from the time Uti’s dad passed on to the time Lerato and Hannington were having issues.

P: The first thing you will do when you get home?

S: Is to get a nice sleep.

P: Future plans?

S: I have always wanted to put out an album, but I have always been a little shy and sceptical about my music.

Now I feel it is time! I do not want to talk about the details yet just know that I’m working on it. Second, I intend to complete my degree at USIU in International Relations.

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaydee(m): 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2010
@ Shalom 1234

U nor go kill person oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by BluMalam(m): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2010
Betterluck Mugabe? LWKMD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2010
After touching down in Harare at midday on Wednesday, Munya was immediately whisked off to state house.
Judging from reports in the Zimbabwe state media, President Mugabe and Munya had quite a love fest. “You’re my hero,” Munya told the President. “You’re our hero,” the President told Munya.
And if that’s not enough heroes for you, President Mugabe also declared Munya a “people’s hero”, and described the BBA housemate’s non-victory as a victory “for all youths in Zimbabwe”.
“This is what we want from our young people, to do it for Zimbabwe, to demonstrate that we can do more things than just politics …”
The two shared a cup of tea, and President Mugabe is said to have handed Munya a letter showing that a new bank account had been opened for him and that Zimbabwe’s GDP had been deposited into it.
Oops, got it wrong. US$300 000! In a show of ego one-upmanship gone crazy, seems ruling party loyalists are intent on besting the US$200 000 won by Nigerian Uti Nwachukwu.
Again, Grace Mugabe is reportedly not amused. She was overhead saying “there go my overseas shopping trips for the month”. Aitsa! Otherwise, I was unable to confirm that the Zimbabwean president is now thinking of changing his name to Betterluck Mugabe.
Take that Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan!
Nor was I able to confirm that President Mugabe is set to issue an edict decreeing that for the next 91 days all newborn sons in Zimbabwe must be named Munya and all newborn girls Diamond.
Just waiting for October 17 to be declared National Mumu Day … eish, my bad, National Munya Day.

ROTFLMBHASAOOOOOO

and munya get the mind to collect am sef
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2010
Big Brother Africa: The Bliss of the Grand Finale!

We watched, laughed, fumed, judged, even shed a tear or two, voted and eventually decided their fate. Now that it’s all over, a wealth of stories about their experiences remain to be told – believe you me.
I was fortunate to be able to mingle, party and chat with the All Stars on Sunday evening – at the after party at Melrose Place in Johannesburg, and this is how it all went down:
Uti says he’s numb right now, still digesting the news about his big phat win.
Uti says he has no idea what he’ll do with the money, but once he gets back to Naija the first thing he’ll do is pray for direction … (wooohooo, rich and godly, I like it!).
Brotherman is not only a winner, but charming from head to toe, a gentleman and deliciously funny.
Munya says life’s a byatch right now (yup, he said it). “I’m heartbroken. I feel robbed,” he said on Sunday evening when asked how he felt about coming so close, yet so far, to winning.
And just so you know, the Zimbabwean is reeeallly good looking in person (sigh). He is also dayum charming, well spoken and humble – I swear if he didn’t have an infant and a fiancé waiting for him back in Zimbabwe, I would have followed in Meryl’s footsteps and gotten myself an All Star housemate to get engaged to … LOL.
The lovely and lanky Sheila says her next step will be to pursue her musical career (yebo yes, I’m surprised she’s also a musician). She says she also plans to start up some sort of African Union initiative that will encourage women to stop beefing and being jealous of each other and instead start supporting and encouraging each other. You go girl!
Our son-in-law Mwisho, (in South Africa he is referred to as ‘Mr Namibia’!), says he doesn’t know exactly when he’ll be coming to Namibia but says he can’t wait. And when he finally comes, he’s “gonna rock Windhoek”. We are waiting for you oswaera. He and Meryl seem to be very much in love and could hardly keep their hands off each other after he was evicted from the house.
And Lerato? Well, she says she is happy to have been the last woman standing. FYI: She is not as big as she appeared on television and looked absolutely gorgeous in that black dress she was wearing on Sunday.
OK, enough about the four runners-up, you can read more about the rest of them during the week. Time was short, but we managed to catch a few words with our All Stars Winner, 27-year-old actor, TV presenter and model, Uti Nwachukwu:

Uti, you have been crowned the BBA All Stars Winner. How do you feel?
I am numb. Words can’t explain how I feel right now because I’m still coming to terms with the reality that I have won. I’m soaring high in the clouds right now. But I have to say that my happiness is not so much brought on by the fact that I have won the money but more about the success of having emerged as number one in this Pan African game.

What are you going to do with your winnings?
I don’t know yet , I need to get home first and settle down, pray and then decide on my next step.

Let’s talk about your late father. How do you think he would have felt about you coming out on top, had he been alive?
The last thing I told my father before I left was that I was going back to Big Brother and he was not very happy about it, but nevertheless he allowed me to come. No amount of money would ever make me feel better about his loss but at the same time, losing him was what gave me the courage to stay in the game for so long. When the news came that my Dad had passed on, I wanted to just leave everything, get out of the game and go home, but then again I figured that me going out of the game at that point was not going to change anything. If there’s anything I hate, it’s quitting, which is why I decided to stay in the game instead. I must give a big shout-out to my housemates because they were really there for me during my loss. They were very supportive and I’m very grateful.

Are you sad that you could not attend your father’s funeral?
My father has not been buried yet. The funeral has been moved to next month because there was severe flooding in my village.

Uti, in the house you made no secret of the fact that you had feelings for Sheila. Do you truly have genuine feelings for Sheila or was it all in the name of the game?
I care for Sheila, she is a very beautiful woman inside and out and she is one of the people I met in the house that I could connect with. What I feel for her is very genuine. She is very supportive and she has been a pillar of strength for me, especially when I got the news about the loss of my father. I don’t want to jinx anything right now but Sheila and I have a lot to talk about. Hopefully it will all go the right way.

And what is the right way that you are hoping for?
Hopefully we will end up together.

There were times when you seemed to think you were above the other housemates, you belittled them in arguments and said some “mean” things. What was that about?
(Laughs). Well, the Big Brother game is psychological warfare which is why, for me, the Diary Room was kind of like my sanctuary. The thing is that during my first BBA experience I felt played. This time round, I decided to play a lot of mind games with the housemates which is why at times it may have come across as though I was belittling some of them. I can assure you that it was just mind games. It was a way of making myself feel like I’m in control. I was just playing a psychological game. I decided to be a player this year. They also had a few issues with me and I just dished it out as much as I received.

During your time in the house, you often seemed to be in the know about what was going to happen in the game. Uti, are you a Prophet or do you have a gift of foretelling the future?
(Laughs). The thing is that ever since I was a child, my intuition has been on point. I’ve had a lot of things happen to me in the past and based on those experiences, I’m often able to predict the outcome of things. I believe in my dreams because there is always a message in them for me. I also pray a lot and ask God for guidance and insight about my dreams and situations in general and He reveals things to me. So it’s not to say that I’m a Prophet.

So did you dream you were going to win?
I actually did, but I couldn’t read much into that dream because I also dreamt that Paloma had won … and at some point I even dreamt I was evicted because of my temper.

By: SELMA SHIPANGA in JOHANNESBURG
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2010
cincinati:

I am a new member and impressed about the prompt updates you guys have on this site about Uti. I hear he has a whopping deal with Globacom worth $700,000.00. Where is he now and any news about Sheila. Please keep us updated members

for real!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bleedinluv: 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2010
Wel glad uti is changin his millions to billions nd becomin a SUPpeR DoPA BILLONAIRE. dats anoda competetion 4 munya nd his supporters since dey enjoy bestin nd competetin. Let d game of whos hotter continue.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2010
Uti met with the ministers today at Abuja and addressed them. Dora Akunyili praised him and made him an Ambassador of Re-branding Nigeria. The source of this was the 9pm NTA network news. While watching, i noticed Uti was still wearing the beads Sheila gave him(that looks good for Shuti hopefuls). Mnet's chief, Biola Alabi was also there at the meeting. I think he's to meet with the President sometime this week(not sure ooo).
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by cincinati: 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2010
Thats not all guys!! Have you read city people. He has finally said him and Sheila have a 90% chance as they understand each other very much. One thing that makes me happy is that he looks like one who will be able to control himself irrespective of his new status. ie the cash wont get into his head and he wont spend the money anyhow. He has said he aint a womaniser. He will use part of the funds for a cancer foundation as his pop died of prostrate cancer
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 12:08am On Oct 26, 2010
These Shuti Kwamchukwu fans are serious o!They have declared prayer & fasting tomorrow for Shuti grin grin grin! Read part of the post below:

This is a special announcement… and many would have gotten the TEXT that has been sent around Nigeria, Kenya, all over Africa and other parts of the world…If you did not receive your sms, here is it for your information and necessary action

Tomorrow: Pray for Lolo Shutian (Sheila) and Igwe Shutian (Uti). Pray for God’s protection for them and the families and friends. Pray for God’s direction for them. Pray for God’s divine upliftment for them and of course, their fans, you, SHUTIAN. It is well with us all.Pls don’t forget the fasting is for tomorrow, 6am to 12pm (noon). Let’s show our role models some love. Shuti is for real in God’s name. Amen

grin grin grin I feel for Uti & Sheila sha.They are under so much pressure!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Emmyk(m): 12:22am On Oct 26, 2010
Waoh. I feel like a star maself. I FEEL I'M staying ontop of billboard 3 months and still counting, Like admin for making my thread the real official page, And to all nairalanders, Love ya all. *takes a bow*
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by hillsate: 12:43am On Oct 26, 2010
@SAgirl. hmmmm, glad you finally responded. Giving you my full profile is not a problem but not in the open. why wouldnt you want to live in naija? Naija is a beautiful place. Dont mind all the stories you hear or read. We need a private platform to chat and get to know ourselves more. what do you think?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 26, 2010
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 8:17am On Oct 26, 2010
^^ If you've been following this thread, u'll realise that lots of people here critisized Uti's shortcomings too.I agree with you that Uti ain't perfect.We are all humans & no one is perfect.The issue is that you said Munya is your future and just wanted you to realise that you were taking this game(BBA) too far. I'm sorry but based on his attitude Munya isn't my future!
I think we are all allowed to bask in the euphoria of Uti's win for as long as we want because he WON.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2010
Uti is live on Rhythm 93.7
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2010
This agbar guy just dey yarn okpats.

The few Nigerians i know dat had issues wit Uti had their reservations abt him dissapear into thin air when they watched the pride wit which he raised d National flag n sang the anthem.

In d 'Vote Uti' dayz Ricco put up an update dat said - U CANT BUY LOYALTY.
I totally agree wiv him, Uti showed unequalled loyalty to his friends nd most importantly his country. . . . . . Dats one xter trait munya cant buy wiv $300,000.

We certainly wnt be winnin BBA in a whyl, abeg stand aside nd lets enjoy d victory whyl it lasts.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by marktwain: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2010
jejelolatu:

The few Nigerians i know dat had issues wit Uti had their reservations abt him dissapear into thin air when they watched the pride wit which he raised d National flag n sang the anthem.

I totally agree wiv him, Uti showed unequalled loyalty to his friends nd most importantly his country. . . . . . Dats one xter trait munya cant buy wiv $300,000.

We certainly wnt be winnin BBA in a whyl, abeg stand aside nd lets enjoy d victory whyl it lasts.

GBAM !! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by HamidO1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2010
jejelolatu:

Talking of Yinkade, hope the guy has not committed sucide.
Abeg Yinkade wherever you are just try and say hi, BB is over just that some will never forgive you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2010
Hamid O:

Talking of Yinkade, hope the guy has not committed sucide.
Abeg Yinkade wherever you are just try and say hi, BB is over just that some will never forgive you.

really one cannot buy loyalty, i certainly would not want to meet the likes of Yinkade in real life, thank God that they are just the few bad eggs and not the majority of Nigerians. Abeg abeg we will celebrate for as long as we wish to, after all we worked hard for it, certainly feels good to be on the winning team grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2010
halooooooo my peeps hope u doindg well tatiana haba now bba has finished pls lets move onn abeggggggg douh munya is still the best and kevin bestesttttttttttt but uti,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2010
well i might probably audition 4 the next bba lollllllllllllllllllll but really pple kevin was the real deal and really itwas just utis behavior dat was arghh but the guy is rich noe so lets just forget bout all this bba stuff and move on
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by madejibo: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2010
Uti is on super sports3
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2010
well and if u r talking about meeting well if u r in unilag i guess we could arrange to  meet sha cos dats ma scholl but pple we shuld really get over this

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.