Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,986 members, 7,848,963 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (206624 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2010
The problem is some of you guys still look at the BBA voting pattern through the eye of "a popular vote carries the day". But popularity means little next to nothing when it comes down to just 13-15 votes spread disproportionately, with no weighting for popularity or percentage. Think about it, Mwisho was more popular than Cherise by miles in BBA1, yet who won enough votes to win, Cherise. Richard may have followed pattern. But then Ricco was probably 10 times more popular than Hazel, yet they finished in a tie 6 votes each, eventually it was popularity and percentage totals that broke the tie in Ricco's favor. Popularity is not as huge a deciding factor as some of you think.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by allycat: 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2010
I cant believe that nigerians were voting on www.bigbrother.com polls and actually expected our votes to count.
Anyway I love Uti but I am not voting this season and enriching some people when I know that due to the fact that a Nigerian won last year even if we had a saint in the house he would not win. BB also has realized that any news about Uti gets a lot of reactions and that way they make more money, so they keep writing about him on their site,( even his farting made news). Can you imagine if it was Uti that insulted Mwisho, Tanzania and Meryl on friday!! BB would have raked in good cash that day after reporting blow by blow. If I was to be paid a dollar each time Utis name appears on the site I would be a millionaire by now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2010
Tatiana wants Hanny at all cost, but Hanny is resisting. Tonight she can even give it to him but the guy is not in it, since Shiela has arrived in the barn, Tatiana was so quiet, realising that she needs to change her strategy. Now she wants to give hanny some S*x but hanny is not thinking about that. She is dissapointed that hanny is not even giving her attention. She wants to win hanny by giving him s*x.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2010
Am still trying to recover from the shock and heartbreak of seeing Sheila get evicted. After all the efforts, the energy and the sleepless nights of voting. Its so painful seeing her at the barn and not with Uti at the house. How much i love their combo. This bigbrother sucks.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2010
Hanny has given Tatiana a shoulder, Shiela and Lerato were laughing at her. I think its clear for Tatiana that hanny does not want her any more. She promised him S*x but the dude refused. He really has feelings for Shiela, little does he know that shiela acts lesbian sometimes. He definately will go back to her since Uti is still in the HOUSE, when Uti arrived in the barn, he will reclaim Shiela back again. This is gonna be a love triangle. Maybe after all this evictions are fake. Maybe Biggie wanted to see the war between Shiel and Tatiana fighting for Hanny.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 12:37am On Aug 30, 2010
Biggy has dis all scrioted out, its so obvious and clear as day now. My heart broke seeing uti in tears like dat, even if 9ja boy can be annoying at times he is someone with so much emotions and now I understand y he gets into all these fights
I just hope he remains strong dis week and not lose it now dat sheila has been taken away by biggy. Sheila on d other I have to give credit, d girl is strong and already doing well in d barn
Dis munya mafia really has d votes by d bAlls and mnet is milkin dis for all its worth
The barn is it for me now, d main house will so suck espeacially once uti and mwisho get d boot too! Mnet u will never again get my money to give dat mumu boi
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 1:07am On Aug 30, 2010
NA REAL WA OOOOOOOO shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

All our efforts wasted/gone in vain hmmmmmmm what next to do now hmmmmm In as much as I said that I would stop watching the show if Sheila was evicted, I cannot help but wonder what the hell is happening? What is Biggie’s game plan I am so disgusted with everything, everyone and the Munya of a guy, he must really be feeling on top of the world now eehhhhh. angry angry angry angry angry angry

Yes, because a Nigerian won it last year so automatically if the present Naija participant does very well and gets higher votes they would turn him down just because a Naija won last year?? That is why anything hosted in Africa by Africans and for Africans will always have comma? They could as well say since a Nigerian won it last year, Nigeria, do not participate!!!!! Na wa oooo.

I seriously thought my day would be made (Sunday Evening) by seeing Munya in the barn, that arrogance growing by the day, I did not see this kind of arrogance in Kevin when he survived multiple evictions oooo, anyway na siddon look i dey. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I do not know if anyone saw the big mistake Biggie made few minutes to the eviction show In the process of switching on the TV in the lounge, for the housemates, they tuned the channel to the barn and the housemates present in the lounge (Munya, Code and Kaone) saw the barnmates and they tried figuring out what Sammie’s shoes were doing in the barn, they also saw Hanny, Lerato and Tatiana and they exclaimed that there is another house apart from the present one where they take evicted housemates to. When Kaone tried to call other housemates attention, Munya asked him not to, I could not believe what my eyes were seeing. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

See Uti oooo, he does not want to sleep, it almost 12.30am Naija time and he just mopping, washing and cleaning the whole kitchen area while the rest of the housemates are fast asleep. Just an hour after eviction he was just dashing out his clothes like someone that is leaving earth for good, he even dashed that Mumu and Paloma t-shirt, I actually like the one he gave to Paloma, I wished I could just reach out and grab it from the TV, I love that t-shirt because its very colourful, the same one he used for the Supersport advert and Paloma was like ‘It smells of Uti’’ and made that funny sound ewwwwwwwww, Idiot!! Who would it smell like before if not Uti He gave the one he wore Sunday evening to Mwisho and even gave Code a Shirt. The one Jen was wearing Sunday evening was the one he wore on the night Lerato was evicted. There was this shirt he initially wanted to give to Munya, he withdrew it because according to him, he appeared with it on TINSEL hmmmmmmm ‘I go act ooooo’’. grin grin grin

I am really sad and confused with the way thing have turned out, let me just sleep and see how Monday’s nomination will go and how Mwisho will swap and replace housemates. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by BluMalam(m): 1:48am On Aug 30, 2010
^^GBAM. Goodnyt, lets hope we have the last laff smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by larablog: 6:28am On Aug 30, 2010
I don't think that tatiana is quiet because of sheila and hannington, she is quiet because she is grossly outnumbered ny the midnight crew, she is the only one that belongs to the other crew and she has to listen to all the shit being said about them by Sheila and Lerato.
Sheila has not being in the barn for a whole day and she has already gossiped about everyone including tatiana and Yacob. She dosent really gossip and so she feels left out because Sheila has brought the whole divisin thing to the barn. As for her and hannigton, hannigton
is sex starved and will go for the person that puts out and that of course is tatiana.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2010
So Sheila left? I told y'all, what will be will be.
Seems that the barn is the place to be now.

BTW, i don't think trying to vote as another Country counts.
Mnet would have prepared for that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2010
I'm not watching right now, have they started nominating? Updates pls.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2010
The Barn is gradually becoming the main attraction right now! I observed that after the live show last night, BB was more focused on the activities in the barn than that in the house! Who wouldn't?

Then again last night Sheila/Lerato were so busy discussing [b]Uti'[/b]s post-sheila adaptation . Sheila hinted that she had told Mwisho/Meryl to take care of him while she's gone; Knowing fully well that he would have no one else asides them to talk to in the house.

Tatiana doesn't seem too pleased to have Sheila in the house (for obvious reasons - Hanny). In Hannington, she's found her ideal guy, whose care-free attitude appeals to her wild nature. But Hanny still has that soft spot for Sheila, or so it seems. There will definitely be some drama to come in this love triangle.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2010
No nominations yet, seems mnet is restrategising for d next part of their script. Maybe everyone will be up for eviction
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2010
BlueDiva:

So Sheila left? I told y'all, what will be will be.
Seems that the barn is the place to be now.

BTW, i don't think trying to vote as another Country counts.
Mnet would have prepared for that.

i think it did count just not enough, otherwise i don't see how Ethiopia which is a very conservative country would have voted for Sheila, also Mozambique that is part of SADC and voted for Munya last time voted Sheila this week when their girl replaced her and Sheila would have made things difficult for her if she stayed.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 9:48am On Aug 30, 2010
this big brother all stars is really getting funny ,if we dont do something about this madness mnet and endemol would give the money to munya at this rate even if uti or mwisho are up with munya i dont think they ll survive, he all star house is really goin to be booooooooooring this week with the likes of code paloma jen munya kaone
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2010
and the barn surprise is ruined, Uti was talking to Meryl about it, seems all the housemates know now. Big brother really messed up, how could they have mistakenly showed the housemates the barn.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2010
Voting has started

Mwisho: Code 1
Kaone 1

paloma: Mwisho 1
Munya 1

Uti : Paloma 1
Code 2

Jen : Uti 1
Meryl 1

Munya : Uti 2
Mwisho 2

Kaone : Mwisho 3
Meryl 2

Meryl : Paloma 2
Kaone 2

Code : Meryl 3
Uti 3

Shiela : Paloma 3
Jen 1

Lerato : Jen 2
Code 3

Tatiana : Uti 4
Mwisho 4

Yacob: Munya 1
Code 4

Hanning: Mwisho 5
Jen 3

Nominees: Mwisho
Uti
Code
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2010
the housemates up for nomination are;

Mwisho - 5
Uti - 4
Code - 4
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2010
tatiana009:

and the barn surprise is ruined, Uti was talking to Meryl about it, seems all the housemates know now. Big brother really messed up, how could they have mistakenly showed the housemates the barn.

When was it? Did they really show the barn? i did not see the whole thing
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2010
It doesn't matter who mwisho replaces himself with, code is so so gone. . . good riddance!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2010
1,2:

When was it? Did they really show the barn? i did not see the whole thing

before eviction last night.

Mwisho is going to replace him self with either K1 or Paloma most likely K1. Most of the SADC countries will be voting K1 if its him leaving Code in the cold, but i just hope it won't be 2 people leaving this Sunday. I beg i know everyone is discouraged right now but we need to vote this week just like we did last week, if we can get the same 5 countries as last week Uti should be safe. It'll be bad for us to lose 2 weeks in a row
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2010
@Tatiana and all, lets stop all dis plenty tori and start planning now that uti is up again. It seems we neglected hannington's, sammie's and mwisho's obodo. makes we push 2 or 3 names each for those obodos plus the ones wey we get before. we know say biggy take style dey play wayo but make we show dem say we sabi the game pass them.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:55am On Aug 30, 2010
It seems this Alliances will not end very soon, Even Tatiana confessed that she still in the alliance with the poeple inside the house. Wow, expect a dejavu' here later on this game. I realised yesterday when Tatiana was so quiet and Lerato even asked her why is she so quiet, she was busy strategising, knowing that her alliances are wining the war inside the house and she did not know where all this is heading to. lots of confusing, people dont know how to strategise any more. But the alliances are live and well.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 10:59am On Aug 30, 2010
Okay. Mwisho will put in either K1, Jen or Paloma. It will most probably be K1, but then Meryl might pressure him to swap Jen as Sheila and herself conspired to do on Saturday. Whatever happens I think Code is gone. Just like Yacob he has no fan base so he will most likely walk, unless of course MUFC decide to rally round him. grin.
K1 has a much better chance of at least attracting sympathy votes if he is swapped in. Odds on, Code to go and bore up the barn come Sunday. Seriously I wouldn't mind seeing Uti leave, that way with the exception of Mwisho & Munya (in the main house) and Yacob (in the barn) the barn will have the most interesting characters.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 11:02am On Aug 30, 2010
Am not even gonna bother voting, tired of being a pawn and sucker in biggys script
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2010
No voting from me!Uti might as well go to the barn. Want to see how BB is going to manipulate this weeks' votes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by omohwunmmy: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2010
Aint voting in this show again for this season! Homeboy might as well go to d barn. Biggie can ask mumu suckers to bring in d money for him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by groovychik(f): 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2010
All the votes dey count, I bin dey stamp aunty Len and arab with some people and im work. Na experiment we take this one do, next time we go spread am. I know you all feel down since we lost Sheila but any time d mumu come up again even if na against madam ikebe, we go remove it, aluta continua
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2010
beeswax:

Am not even gonna bother voting, tired of being a pawn and sucker in biggys script
Gunnergal:

No voting from me!Uti might as well go to the barn. Want to see how BB is going to manipulate this weeks' votes.
omohwunmmy:

Aint voting in this show again for this season! Homeboy might as well go to d barn. Biggie can ask mumu suckers to bring in d money for him.

Better you keep your money and just try and enjoy the show.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2010
Personally i'd like uti to go to the barn so that i can watch the barn full time and forget about the boring house, all the cool ppl are in the barn and that's a fact,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2010
It is just a pity that Uti lost his dad while in this game and now he has to go for burial which is hopefully this week. He is also up for eviction this week which makes it even more complicated. I would have loved to see a showdown between Uti & Munya or Mwisho & Munya.

I do not know if this is true but someone mentioned to me that Munya can never go to the barn because of Tatiana, that Biggie is trying her possible best to see that there is no repeat occurrence in what happened in BBA2, that as far as Biggie is concerned, Munya was evicted the day he was up with Lerato. Mere speculation really!!!! Soon and very soon this show will lost its full credibility. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2010
Let's vote enmasse to save Uti abeg una

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.