Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (206160 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2010
CHEI. My people, una don see d scam letter, abi na scam article I go call am, wey BB don post for dem website. dey wan use format to ensure say una must donate to dem $200k stimulus for Zimbabwe. Later dem go talk say nah only Naija dey scam. I no dey gree

Uti seemed genuinely surprised when Big Brother announced that he would be put up for Eviction. This was the first time Uti was Nominated during his six weeks in the Big Brother House. The two Housemates up against Uti included Code and Mwisho. Mwisho, being the Head of House, saved himself and placed Munya up for Eviction.

After helping Mwisho prepare dinner. Uti ate and then went outside for a cigarette. He was joined by Munya. The two sat silently across from each other, no word or sound was uttered from either of them.

Munya later left. Uti hung outside and sang to himself. He then went upstairs, fetched his swimming trunks and made his way to the Jacuzzi. While the rest of the All Stars slept - Uti sat in the bubbling water, singing to himself with a half-smile on his face. The rest of the All Stars prepared themselves for bed.

[url=http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/News/2748/Uti39;s-Time-Out.html[/i]]http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/News/2748/Uti39;s-Time-Out.html[/url]

"This was the first time Uti was Nominated", which kin scope be dat. No be Uti, Sammy and Hannington dem nominate d first time. Dem wan make una forget d money wey una donate first week, so una go really donate dis time. d wan we don donate for Sheila last week never satisfy dem . Why say dem no produce article about Code (a.k.a Codeine), after all na dis time be him first. dem know dat d guy no get people wey go fit contribute wink. So dem come produce sorrowful article about our country man to motivate una to drop, as dem sabi say na una be prime market (maga)  grin. mufc funds don dey depreciate, dem no go fit complete the $200k for Munya. so dem dey try motivate una to fall mugun. cool

I dey think whether I fit contribute small before, but dis one wey be say BB don dey try to do upgraded yahoo, yahoo, I no gree. Na who born maga, ko jo, e no dey resemble am at all grin. Abi  na 9ice talk say "once bitten, twice shy". This wan na 4 times beaten, no more. Make mufc and co kuku donate d entire $200k dem wan give Munya. Nah so dem go dey do throughout d week, dey use scope convince una to drop. But at d end, na dem go produce final result. Dis one na serious scam. I no go gree support cheating, unless e go favor me.

grin grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 31, 2010
^^^  grin no mind that international fraud star A.K.A, Biggie.I don talk am say shishi of mai mony then no go see again.

Kudus tho to ya'll still voting.Much love.I hail una.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2010
^^^^^

its not a must that u must vote wit ur credit,

BBA is not worth wasting ur credit

u cant vote online for free
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kbone(m): 9:02am On Aug 31, 2010
This was the voting last week.

Munya
Botswana, Ghana, Malawi, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Uganda and the Rest of Africa.

Sheila
Angola, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mozambique and Nigeria.

From an hypothetical point of view Munya should lose Tanzania this time around - hopefully cos of the incident with mwisho last friday. He should also lose Uganda since Uti has always said he liked Hannington from revolution time and they get along fine despite the fact that he wanted sheila. He should also lose the Rest of Africa if we pull our strings properly.

Uti should get Mozambique for not returning Jen the favour. Kenya and Nigeria for sure. Ethiopia if we "run things" properly. Angola I really dont know but its there for the taking.

I know @montelik has emphasized the level of support for Munya across SADC but the good thing is that the boy is unstable. If he was controversial but not condescending, I would have given up on upstaging him since. The boy is unstable and that will be his downfall. This analysis is based on hope oh but at least it shows that Munya is nowhere near Kevins status as an "anoti".
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2010
^^^^^^

ull be suprised all your analysis would count for jack when dose SADC dudes do mutiple voting in  posing as different countries
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kbone(m): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2010
kobikwelu:

^^^^^^

ull be suprised all your analysis would count for jack when does SADC dudes do mutiple voting in for different countries

i understand that, hence why i said its hypothetical, the idea is that for the countries where we might have some sympathy we wont be starting from ground zero there! you know some countries are almost like 50/50 so by the time we do our thing heavily we can get results in those countries easily unlike when we are not even favoured in the first place, u dig?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 9:36am On Aug 31, 2010
For all its worth, this is my thinking:

na we helep kikuyu babe garner jokers for obodo ise or marun, if we go again, we go get the same number, i sure sey many naijas wey dey diaspora no cast because their person no dey up then so they couldn't be bothered, now dem go come out gwam con cast, this fit give us meta or ato to add to the ise or marun, we go get asato or mejo.

Now for guita boy and zimo, dem go get asa or meje between them wey fit go abuo/meji and marun/ise respectively because guita boy obodo and maybe mama africa obodo go give am their support and the remaining go follow zimo.

so let us go again.

I beg @kobikwelu, brother sua nigbo now, you dey blow everything with all this grammar and if u dey Lasgidi, i sure sey you fit speak ofe nmanu.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2010
i understand that, hence why i said its hypothetical, the idea is that for the countries where we might have some sympathy we wont be starting from ground zero there! you know some countries are almost like 50/50 so by the time we do our thing heavily we can get results in those countries easily unlike when we are not even favoured in the first place, u dig?

cool cool cool cool

lets work on countries like uganda, tanzania, ethiopia, zambia , moz
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Lola4eva(f): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2010
@ shalom, I culdnt help laffin afta I read ur post, lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2010
@ shalom

lolllll
grin grin grin grin grin

o buro mmadu nile ga hauta ihe mu ne kwuu,

dats why am breaking the tactics for all to understand, cos this is time for strategy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2010
@Lola4eva na wa, my sister na di wey i feel  jare, i no just want make we submit without a fight.

I beg  @kobikwelu and@ Kbone, make una annoint una fingers now to speak in tongues, leave grammar/plain language  for now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2010
@kobikwelu

ok, nsogbu a diro, no gemgem, ba wahala we don overcome
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 10:00am On Aug 31, 2010
Okay I don hear. I go support una wey still dey fight with prayer & fasting grin grin. But I no go do anything to contribute directly or indirectly to $200k charity for Munya and Zimbabwe. BB just want to turn the guy to zillionaire in Zimbabwe dollars.  grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by paulkk(m): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2010
I 'll also want to tell about This show. Big Brother, a reality TV series, is aired on the CBS Network in America. Currently, the series is being hosted by Julie Chen, a famous television personality. In every season, it centers on a group of people, commonly referred to as Houseguests, as they live together in the Big Brother’s house for a predefined time period.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 10:24am On Aug 31, 2010
paulkk:

I 'll also want to tell about This show. Big Brother, a reality TV series, is aired on the CBS Network in America. Currently, the series is being hosted by Julie Chen, a famous television personality. In every season, it centers on a group of people, commonly referred to as Houseguests, as they live together in the Big Brother’s house for a predefined time period.

How does this affect us man! is eiher u are voting or vamus from here fast!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dgb4(m): 10:24am On Aug 31, 2010
just voted for Uti

lets try our best to make our brother proud despite that Big brother has the final decision.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 31, 2010
paulkk:

Bros,u miss road?? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2010

who be this
angry angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 11:41am On Aug 31, 2010
@ shalom my guy, na u biko grin grin grin i don laff tire for here oh

but eyin guys, una day fall all our hand oh! how una go come here come day yarn all dis in mama charley tongue? abi una think say na only 9ja day come dis side? make una take time oh sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2010
As much as i'd love to see uti in the barn for entertainment sake:-):-) you guys have motivated me to vote, i'm voting my fingers of and i hope it will be worth it, ama mu dinga magana a yaren mu mutane SADC Suna nan kuma suna jin mu, goodluck guys, naija for life,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2010
i tire for all d pipu wey just dey form oyibo for here. make una no spoil show now. abeg go edit una post 4 lingua franca. na so we they do am?  you just dey throway expo anyhow. eeish!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2010
osuide4:

As much as i'd love to see uti in the barn for entertainment sake:-):-) you guys have motivated me to vote,  i'm voting my fingers of and i hope it will be worth it,  ama mu dinga magana a yaren mu mutane SADC Suna nan kuma suna jin mu,  goodluck guys, naija for life, 

grin grin grin abi? we don tel them tire.I hail o sarauniya. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2010
@ Hail_naija, i dey hail too o!:-)
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 2:37pm On Aug 31, 2010
Your conspiracy theories will only fuel TV ratings.Its time for Uti to dance to panic music.MUFC had made platinum hits off the music so let's see whether Uti actually has balls and can remain composed.

Meanwhile,Tatiana for the $$$
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2010
@naijagal I be babe like you oooooo, infact mama, na pple like you inspire me during kevolution, na im make me develop dis interest o and as par sey naija na my country, I must to do better for am.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by daniella: 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2010
all true blooded naijas pls vote for uti.they shudnt kick him out the way they did sheila
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Airller(f): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2010
uti uti uti all the way
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2010
Its scary how Munya dominates the strap. In every 10 messages, 6 is about him. The more he dominates the strap, the more popular he becomes with the viewers and the closer he gets to winning the money. If we're gonna stop Munya and his crew, i think we have to also find a way to stop their dominance on the strap. We need to be more active on the strap hyping Uti all the time. We've got the money and the technology more than them and we really need to take the battle to the strap. These guys(Zimbos) are really onto something and we need to do something extraordinary to stop them. At this moment am praying its just one person that will be evicted on Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2010
^^^

i think i have to disagree with you,

the key is to do our homework underground,

use our strenght in numbers and technology,

make u go online, register as voters from 3 minor countries (i.e uganda, tanzania, botswana, zambia, namibai)

and then vote with those accounts continously, if a thousand of us do this simultaneously, uti would win this hands down (that is if biggie is not rigging it)

spread the gospel
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2010
^^^Why u jus no dey hear word eh?? cry cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spicywax(m): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2010
I tire oh, sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 11:56pm On Aug 31, 2010
No straps today on the bottom of your screen. Biggie realises that the messages are coming from one source. Munya and his family are probably pisssed. It was their weapon to try and make some 1 who is not popular popular. To be honest there is no extraordinary thing about Munya. He reached the last 4 in BBA 3 because people wanted to see him bonkingg Tawana. he did not do much even then.

It seems the barn is where the action is at. The main house is filled with the so called entertainers, but i dont see them entertaining at all. How can Paloma, Code, Jen, Munya and Kaone hold it together in the main house. I doubt, those moronns are just loosers. We are paying for entertainment not for boring shiit. I will de-active my subscription if we are left with those people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.