Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (206721 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2010
@Kobikwelu, Totally in support of you. I remember vividly the night of the incident between Sheila and Meryl when Uti walked in and ask what they were doin. You could the fear n guilt in Sheila with the way she jumped up and was looking at Uti before he walked out. She's so scared to go wrong with Uti. And what is annoying about Hannington is that when Lerato came in to the barn, he was telling L that he feels bad that Uti couldnt tell him that he has feelings for Sheila cos according to him while watchin both Uti and Sheila from the barn he noticed they av a thing for each other. Lerato asked him if his pursuit of Sheila was genuine and he said he's dropped it cos apparrently Shuti has something going on. So its annoyin wit him knowing all of that, that he will disregard his friend's feeling and go after Sheila just because Uti is not there. Anyways Sheila has just proven to us that he doesnt worth all of Uti's sweat.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2010
Poor Sheila. The girl is just "letting it ride". I didn't see what happen with Tatiana, but I have been filled in. That barn is not a good place to be and when you add the alcohol and the stinging words Yacob unleashed at her, it can only get more depressing for her. Going by what she said when Lerato accosted her last night, she is no longer thinking anymore, she just doing anyhow to keep going, and its sad cos I doubt she stands a chance of winning even if by some miracle she's voted back in. Her "I'm gonna figure of something, OKAY" response Lerato shows the girl just no send anymore. I hope that she keeps it together until Paloma gets there come Sunday, cos with Tati the tart and Hanni the playa having set their sights on her, she might end up doing something that will make her famous for all the wrong reasons.

As for Hanni, the guy reminds of Ricco. He is more interested in catching his trips and doesn't take stuff too seriously. Just see how jumped on Tati even after she caused his exit, then he blew her off the next once she got clingy. For what its worth I believe that if he felt Uti was offended he would back off. The guy is just catching his fun.  I think he is a good guy so Kobikwleu & others please lay off the boy. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2010
@kobikwelu sheila scared stiff of uti? I don't think so at all, if she was as u say then why did she do what she did with meryl when uti was also in d same house?
I think d girl is sexually frustrated and is lettin it all out on any male or female housemate dat shows interest, she and uti have a mutual respect for each other [/b]and will never misbehave together on screen. 9ja boy day respect himself, family and his country

@beeswax, u just said it ur self,
wen i mean scared stiff, i dunt mean scared as in daddy scared, i just mean that she accords soooo much respect for the guy that she cant mess up when he is around.

@Kobikwelu, Totally in support of you. I remember vividly the night of the incident between Sheila and Meryl when Uti walked in and ask what they were doin. [b]SheYou could the fear n guilt in Sheila with the way she jumped up and was looking at Uti before he walked out. 's so scared to go wrong with Uti. And what is annoying about Hannington is that when Lerato came in to the barn, he was telling L that he feels bad that Uti couldnt tell him that he has feelings for Sheila cos according to him while watchin both Uti and Sheila from the barn he noticed they av a thing for each other. Lerato asked him if his pursuit of Sheila was genuine and he said he's dropped it cos apparrently Shuti has something going on. So its annoyin wit him knowing all of that, that he will disregard his friend's feeling and go after Sheila just because Uti is not there. Anyways Sheila has just proven to us that he doesnt worth all of Uti's sweat

spot on!!! seems u are understanding the vibes
as per the 2nd boldened line, again, spot on!!!

Poor Sheila. The girl is just "letting it ride". I didn't see what happen with Tatiana, but I have been filled in. That barn is not a good place to be and when you add the alcohol and the stinging words Yacob unleashed at her, it can only get more depressing for her. Going by what she said when Lerato accosted her last night, she is no longer thinking anymore, she just doing anyhow to keep going, and its sad cos I doubt she stands a chance of winning even if by some miracle she's voted back in. Her "I'm gonna figure of something, OKAY" response Lerato shows the girl just no send anymore. I hope that she keeps it together until Paloma gets there come Sunday, cos with Tati the tart and Hanni the playa having set their sights on her, she might end up doing something that will make her famous for all the wrong reasons.

As for Hanni, the guy reminds of Ricco. He is more interested in catching his trips and doesn't take stuff too seriously. Just see how jumped on Tati even after she caused his exit, then he blew her off the next once she got clingy. For what its worth I believe that if he felt Uti was offended he would back off. The guy is just catching his fun. I think he is a good guy so Kobikwleu & others please lay off the boy

@montelik, true talk,

she aint thinking no more, coupled with the alcohol and yacobs words
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2010
No new gists today na wa o.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2010
Shiela is gay, period. I have watched that lady for a while now, and now i am convinced that she likes ladies.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 11:56pm On Sep 08, 2010
Is tatiana back with Hanni? She is on top of Hanni at the moment, as i said before that There is no barn mates who is playing the game like Tatiana, she always caloulate her moves. She is back with Hanni because sheila does not want to hurt Uti. It seems Uti has already proposed to her(Sheial), she is just having a crush and he does not like her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by prinsaysk: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2010
undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2010
@1,2
tatiana should know that frolicking with men can only get her so far, it can't get her the money. Her problem is that she's obsessed with men simple. I dont believe that fooling around wit munya or hanny is part of her game strategy, its just her nature. she loves boys period.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2010
To say uti drools over jen is exagerated isn't it? He did say she is wife material and she has a luvly figure but its not like he is fallin over himself becos of her. Remember he nominated her on monday and he even thinks jen and paloma planned their saturday fight just to throw them off balance
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2010
Meryl needs to get to work, or else their task presentation may fail. She has really been absent as a HOH. Uti and Munya ego's are going to cause serious problems during presentation (to be fair its mostly Uti's ego). How can Uti be the main actor and director and possibly narrator, meanwhile Munya a real life experienced director is co-director  shocked. The division of labour has just been poor. With the way Uti is just trying to be Mr Everything, he better not mess up today during presentation cause it looks like some of them are underestimating the task. But that Meryl needs to remember that Mwisho isn't her husband and get busy performing her duties as HOH. All she ever seems to want to do is gum to him 24/7.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2010
hanny really exercised self control yesterday.imagine tartiana watchn him as he showered n telln him she wantd 2 suck his 'mother flippin' though she seemed drunk yesterday. If d housemates dont win deir task dey shld blame it on uti n munya.D two seem to b confusn demselves sometimes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2010
To be fair munya is just trying to direct d movie so as to get d best effect but uti wants to do everything. I pray they somehow win the task cos its gonna b depressin in d house if they lose, d house is already gettin boring self
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2010
Must uti do everything? Already he's playing lead male, what else does he want? I wish he can just stand back and let someone else do the directing. i'm not part of the housemates and i'm already getting fedup wit his bossy attitude sheesh!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 5:42pm On Sep 09, 2010
It seems Sheila has started thinking and gradually getting back to her senses.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2010
Lerato and Tatiana advised Sheila to declare her love to Uti. Lerato charged that she should tell him before the Finale because she might never get an opportunity to do it.

Lerato even prepared a speech for Sheila to say to Uti. Sheila was appreciative of it but told Lerato she didn't want to say it in front of cameras just in case Uti didn't feel the same way.

As Sheila was contemplating the possibility of losing Uti as a friend, Tatiana kept telling her "life is too short".
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2010
if she really likes uti she woudnt be  doin rubbish wit hannigton and meryl
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2010
I'm rily hating uti's acting in this film noir presentation.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2010
At least they are trying with this their presentation, but really the lead roles probably suited Munya and Meryl more than Uti and Jen. Anyways its looking better than I had thought initially. Lets see
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2010
Anyone watching d presentation? If Uti's acting in Tinsel is anything to go by, he must stick to modeling or go to acting school.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by otumfour(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2010
lol I doubt uti got tha same feelings for sheila , I bet he luvz her as a friend and thts all,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2010
Well I thought it was decent. I don't see how BB can out rightly fail them considering their performance. Now of course there clear issues that could have been avoided, but overall they did well. As for Uti's performance, considering he had to narrate and act, plus the fact that he was in pretty much every scene and had to carry Jen and others at times, he did well. Paloma also did a lot better than she had feared, kudos. But in the few moments Munya was involved he showed why he was better suited for the lead role. Overall a 7.5/10 which should mean a pass.

Update: BB passes them.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2010
if u have watched all those 1940's or 1950's films u would have gotten the acting method used by the housemates
i thought they did quite well even though uti had to read some of his lines since he had so many lines to memorise being in every scene
out of everyone it was paloma's acting that surprised me the most, it was short but she did it very well
i liked uti's attitude and acting but i have to admit, munya might have done a better job of it plus he was excellent with sound effects and props
am glad they won after all the effort, well done housemates
cant wait to see d barnmates rasta version tomorrow cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2010
well,they won.let d party begin. as 4 sheila,now dat she has publicly admitted her feelns lets see how her relatnshp wit hanny wil pan out bt I dnt thnk uti has d same kind of feelns 4 her.any sensible guy cant take dat kind of gal home 2 introduce 2 his family.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2010
Much as i hate hate hate to admit, munya would've done a much better job on the lead than uti. They all tried sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2010
Of course its obvious that Munya should have lead. The guy is a real actor, I believe he went to film school and has done real life stuff from TV to stage productions. Uti might be looking to break into acting, but Munya has much more real hand experience than him and as such is much more polished. Uti might have a flair for it, but he hasn't gone through the steps yet and is still very unpolished. Munya showed his polish, while Uti showed was potential. Considering the little time Uti had to get himself into the role, I believe he did quite well. They both did well and at the end they pretty much carried the others along.

But I am really looking forward to barn presentation tomorrow, theirs has a lot more creativity and spice being added to it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2010
smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by CHARLOE(m): 12:34am On Sep 10, 2010
Home boy too get yabbis 4 mouth, wetin! d guy just dey yab mwisho anyhow. wish he wld tone it down a little, aha!- fool, idiots, stupid! even if he plays with his friends back home that way, he shld realise this is not home and millions of africans from diffrent backgrounds and culture are watching. I just pity mwisho sha, wish he wld give it back to him! He obviously has diaorhea of d mouth.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jchublue: 1:08am On Sep 10, 2010
Great stuff

Check out www.woahnigeria.

I had a right laugh there.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 3:04am On Sep 10, 2010
Any chemistry btwn the lead roles? Just curious bc Uti once admitted attraction to Jen and Jen says she likes tall guys. Sheila always tried to block any kind of interaction btwn them. Any sparks?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 8:33am On Sep 10, 2010
no spark sir
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 9:29am On Sep 10, 2010
Finally back, thanks to the holidays wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 9:32am On Sep 10, 2010
Ambber:

Any chemistry btwn the lead roles? Just curious bc Uti once admitted attraction to Jen and Jen says she likes tall guys. Sheila always tried to block any kind of interaction btwn them. Any sparks?

I.M.O No chemistry there. Jen has been spoken for. And Uti is doing a good job of concealing his emotions in the show!

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.