Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,562 members, 7,843,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (206481 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dgb4(m): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2010
Lerato ignored her punishment issued by big sista today.
She allowed Jen to wash the dishes and quietly went outside to receive sun.

I think its hi-time biggie send her packing since Hannington has gone.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2010
kobikwelu:

and who told u that they cant use the same software and determine the ip address of the sender of the web voting angry angry angry angry

fuckit!!!! i am still doing my mxit

is it not the same akeredolu that was dissing  uti on the straps angry angry angry

and on UFC page, is it not some1 that posted it

am not voting per hr
Dude am not forcing u 2 stop using mxit, i only explained wat was going on mxit , and i dnt even write on d strap 4 ur info ,bombo, but anyhow make we just dey vote!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2010
vote via web with orisirisi account, mxit can b detected guyz!if u r kin on using mxit, download it on your pc which z beta n faster, here z d link http://www.mxit.com/download/#pc.Download download it on your pc n vote with orisirishi zagazaga codes

nice idea,

will try
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2010
^^^^

I DON TRY AM

na long tin!!!!
all it was saying was encrpytion failed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2010
Guys, i don hear abt d mxit thing since Monday bt needed to confirm am b4 coming up here. From close sources at telecoms firm, all d sms wey we dey send as oda obodos(eth,roa n co)dey count as Naija because e dey reveal our obodo code. But d mxit dey tricky, e be like say e dey detect our phone code no as a result count am as naija. d most reliable nw na d web votin so make we carry emphasis put 4 am. Make una also try www.mxit.com/download/#pc.Download 4 una comp. But our pple wey dey outside naija wey dey vote, make dem dey use mxit dey go cos e fast wella. No discouragin o, make una dey do evrytn wey una fit do. All votes count. We on our part still dey reach out to our pple wey dey oda obodos to mobilise men, n we dey move enta ile yahoo fún ìjó meta tò kú. web,web,web, web. No wahala, Uti non-stop.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2010
For orisirisi voting, we dey target any particular ones? Na only 5 we need make our guy secure.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dgb4(m): 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2010
Munya said he think the wedding btw M&M = Merylisho is not genuiue and might be to attract more votes from Africa.

But has offered himself to be the MOH = Maid of Honour, since there's no other female in the house.
I think he will play the role well because Taty unveiled him the other time when she dressed him (Munya) like a female.

there jokers wont kill us,

My dear Niajas, let forget abt the jokers, they might end up celebrating their honeymoon in the barn on Sunday after the Saturday engagement whateva. While, our Igwe, UTI keep gathering all votes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2010
This mwisho of a man is as dumb as he looks. He has desperation written all over him. When he up for eviction the first time he asked meryl to put him up with a girl that will be easy for him to defeat. Now that he is up against men he now wants get married hurriedly so as to get sympathy votes. Why didn't he talk of marriage before? This is the height of desperation.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2010
Munya is so RIGHT, they are bunch of desperados angry angry angry angry what an odd way of looking for votes!!!!!  those two are gradually irritating me angry angry angry angryMwisho that cannot stand to see Meryl talk to a guy in the house wants to marry Meryl, i just dey laugh, the guy is full of insecurities, If both of them are really serious they will wait till they get out of the house not when they are still playing the game. We all know its a strategy for them, but whether they like it or not, one of them is most definitely going to the barn come Sunday. Gone are the days when you can trick Africa, Africa knows better now!!

Marriage indeed!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2010
Guys has biggy announced the number of persons to be evicted this sunday?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2010
Mwisho and Meryl engagement on saturday is just one big joke and I cannot believe both have descended to this low level all in d name of a reality show and 200k!
Anyway sha na their headache be dat
Eyin guys d mumu ppl mean bizness oh, na d insect and bushman na I'm dem wan put and chase our pikin and mummy go farm. We gats to double up sharp sharp! I no fit shout
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 10:18am On Sep 23, 2010
Uti has just been punished by Biggie for breaking the store room door weeks ago, Biggie made it clear that it went unnoticed if not for a particular housemate that brought it up, he would have escaped unpunished.

His punishment is to sort out confetti by colours in the Sinbin within 48hours and it should not interfere with the ongoing task.

After the announcement was made Uti said ''I hope you are all happy now'' to which Munya confessed that he was actually the snitch, he even said it is a good thing that they are all equal and Biggie does not have a favourite.
Meanwhile, the COLD WAR between Uti and Mwisho continues. Who will break the ice?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2010
Wow Its been a while but I can see from d comments of d last few days that most of you guys have turned against mwisho, with a vengeance. Abeg abeg abeg, me I still love and support d bushman. Mwisho from day one made it clear he came into that house as an individual, focused on winning d 200k and he has been true to that. Mwisho has always told his fellow hms he will do what he wants to do regardless of pressure or influence. I wonder why Uti should feel betrayed if he suspects mwisho nominated him. Uti himself always knew that Mwisho wasn't completely trust worthy. If he had used his deeper reasoning instead of relying on his instincts he wouldn't have been caught off guard by Mwisho's recent behaviour. Uti has always been a bit naive when it comes to friendship. This was how he kept insisting Thami was his friend in bba3 even though that wasn't ever really d case. Mwisho knows we are getting to d end and its time to start putting yourself in the best possible position to triumph. He has wisely realized that himself and Uti probably share a similar fan base and he is trying to secure his stay. Why should he allow a friendship that may not even survive d house dictate his strategy.

As for some of their more recent arguments, while strategy is certainly involved, to be fair some of d things mwisho said are true. Uti has a tendency to dominate discussions (its one of the reasons I like and dislike him, he is self assured and confident) and it can intimidate people into backing down because they don't feel they can match up to him (its their fault, not his they aren't as self assured or confident. after all Jen for her small stature  & quietness knows how to assert herself). Yes Mwisho could have made his point better, with out doing it in such a manner as to make Uti look bad and prompting others to try and gang up on him. But Mwisho is not Sheila who will call him to d corner and tell him in private. Meanwhile Meryl has her own head aches and is less concerned, which leaves Mwisho as the only friend left who can give Uti tough love. But Mwisho is just as stubborn and lose tongued as Uti. In my opinion some of Uti comments really hit Mwisho in sensitive places. Just as some of what Mwisho said about Uti was true, some of what Uti said about Mwisho was also true. For all the jokes about Mwisho the "bushman", I suspect Mwisho is very traditional man. The fact that Uti questioned his manhood publicly, probably really did hurt him. Unfortunately Uti isn't close enough to him to know that. Both these guys are head strong and stubborn. Mwisho won't say he was hurt, but he expects Meryl to take his side. Uti won't apologize first cos he believes Mwisho asked for it by calling him out publicly. Everybody in that house loses it every once in a while. Who can forget d way Uti was behaving the week k1 was HOH. D guy was doing any how cos he thought k1 had swapped him.

Personally I am hoping its k1 and Meryl who leave sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Perfumesno: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2010
This show is definitely going to be hot Very interesting, emotional and HOT. But the ladies have grown old quickly, take a closer look at Meryl and Tatiana. Anywa
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2010
^^^Why meryl and tatiana nor go old by force? Monkey neva waka her mama don dey pack semen full bodi. As 4 tati, her eostrogen level high well well so serious congi dey worri am and since no man dey helep am de tin go make am old na.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2010
Regardless of whatever story or sermon, utilicious all the way. The mumunya bingos bin dey try put the praying mantis and d morogoro man for house make our boi and d opeke wey dey waka. Tufiakwa! Na inside the barn d opeke and her bobo go dey do love on sunday night
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2010
@montelik

The issue here is not that we all turned against Mwisho because he has a squabble with Uti, What is irritating me is the way Mwisho goes about talking about Uti to Munya & Kaone in a very negative way, i mean friends will always fight and argue but a good friend will never bring you down behind your back because both of you have issues, you will begin to look bad in front of the viewers that are watching. Yes, both of them said some sensitive things in the heat of the moment and Mwisho told Uti not to speak with him again, since then this guy has been behaving very childish i must say, each time they are having a group discussion, he would just turn his face or walk out as if he is still in Junior high school, he should grow up, stop this ''Woman Wrapper'' attitude and play his game, if he wanted to be a loner because he came in as an individual, he should not have gotten intimate with Meryl, or are you saying that if Meryl survives this Sunday, and they are only 3 left in the house, he would now turn against Meryl because its obvious they share the same fan base? and become an individual.

The thing about Big brother is that ''The person wey go win go win'' the same fan base or not. Mwisho should have just continued the way he started, an individual, and see if he would have come this far. This is the same person that said he is not in it for the money that he just wants to have fun, he now remembers how Cherise snatched the money from him in BBA1 and all of a sudden the guy is now desperate!!! Even using Meryl to play his useless game. As far as i am concerned the battle is between Uti & Munya.

In one of Uti's discussion with Kaone, he said that each time they have a quarrel, he is always first to approach Mwisho but this time Its ''COLD WAR'' since Mwisho has decided to take it this far and almost involved Meryl. Uti & Kaone has done worst things to each other but they are still on talking terms, that is how to be a MAN. He actually thinks if he stop talking to Uti and succeeds in making Meryl do the same which would be very impossible, that Uti will keep to himself and not speak to Munya or Kaone because he is not too cool with these people? He is forgetting that Uti is an all rounder and can mingle even with people he is not cool with, he knows how to bring up interesting discussions and can also talk down on people if need be, that is part of what is eating Mwisho up.

This afternoon while they were out on the Patio discussing about the wedding, Munya mentioned how he was going to be the MC and Bestman since Mwisho and Uti were yet to resolved their differences, Mwisho simply told him that he wanted to spoil his day by bringing up Uti's issue. Well i am more disappointed because no matter how bad Uti is, he would never stoop so low.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2010
D cold war still continues between mwisho and uti which has really become interesting for me, both r proud and big headed and unwilling to bend. Well sha all well and good self and uti has been sin binned as well today, na wa oh. D game continues and africa awaits d joke of an engagement taking place on saturday
In d meantime uti's votes r pouring in nonstop
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2010
I wouldnt miss dis engagement 4 anytn. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lindabon: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2010
what is dis i hear. Meryl and Mwisho,Engaged !!! shocked shocked
hmm, seems like any single time spent away from bba somtin intriging happens. wow! good for dem. wish dem all d best. . .
Engaged!! Hmm, dis bigbrother housemates will not kill me wit all this their drama. i tire jor!! cry cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2010
Mwisho is a big joke, Meryl is not ready to marry him, She told the Tanzania hunter to grow some balls, lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2010
Chei Paloma don finish Mwisho!!!!!!!!!!!! Check this out from BBA Website,

Paloma spoke to Code and asked him what would make Mwisho go for Meryl because she was loose and had stated she organises parties and female company for her male friends at parties.

"What would make Mwisho go for her and go as far as marrying her. Lets not lie to each other," she said. She conceded Sheila could be right that Mwisho could be very genuine but Meryl was not being genuine about the engagement.

Man

She mentioned how she wants Meryl's former lover from her Big Brother season to make an appearance at the House. "It's going to be war," she said. She then went on to state that Kwaku is a real man and a better man than Mwisho. "I know a man when i see one," she continued.

Paloma then listed all of Kwaku's qualities, stating how great it would be for him to walk in with his swagger walk, his 'beautiful perfume,' his English and his Education.

Sometimes sha i dey wonder how a well read person like Meryl go gree for this bushman wey i no no whether him go school at all sef. grin grin grin grin grin Well them say ''Opposite Attract'' grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2010
Unconfirmed intel from a source yarn say Uti dey lead for dis obodos(NG, GH, KE, UG, ETH, AO, MZ), Cricket dey lead for (BW, ZW, ZM, ZA, NM, MW, ROA), Bushman for (TZ) and LovePeddler none. Guys make we double up our efforts and make we also put more emphasis 4 ROA, ZA and NM, they're winable. There are also reports biggy might decide to evict two housemates. Make we no relent o! Voting Naija boi non-stop.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 12:22am On Sep 24, 2010
my own be say even if na 3 ppl go comot for sun UTI go survive, but wetin I want be say make Uti top the chat @ d end of the day, cos eno go good if cricket con top chat, all this MUFC pikin no go let person hear word and na that one i no want.
make we do am make Uti get at least 8 obodos like the other time the rest pple fit share the remainin one.
make we dey campaign well for TV oo
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by imconfused(f): 12:39am On Sep 24, 2010
Hi all!I'm voting from d carribeans.will it count?I did about 50sms today.whatelse can I do?! UTI ALL D WAY!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 24, 2010
^^^Welldone@ Inconfused, any vote from outside the shores of africa counts as "Rest of Africa" which is a good thing . So, here's what you can do. Get your pals,make all of una register massively dey fire una vote deys come through web, wap and mxit. Incase u need help on how to use mxit there lots of guys here who can be of help. just ask. kudos
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 8:18am On Sep 24, 2010
@imconfused,

i am truly humbled by ur enthusiasm ,
kip up the good job,

bigup the "team"

stankayy,

situation report,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2010
Please oooooo who won HOH
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Eeyore(m): 11:15am On Sep 24, 2010
Mwisho is the new HoH!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 11:22am On Sep 24, 2010
D tanz bushman is d new hoh!hmmmmmm we await wat happens next, back to voting uti
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2010
Hannington speaks out:

Ugandan housemate Hannington Kutesa Kavuma, son of city lawyer Stephen Kavuma and parliamentarian Ruth Kavuma, was disqualified from Big Brother All Stars following a scuffle last week with South African contestant Lerato Sengadi. On returning home he spoke to Blitz’s Nigel Nassar about the fight, and the romances he was involved in.

Dude, you and Lerato had something of a romance brewing initially. What killed it so badly and turned it into a fight?
Man, I don’t know. It’s funny though that you’ve mentioned that. It reminds me of a guy who called in on some radio in South Africa after I’d been kicked out. Dude got through to the presenters and went like: “You guys are missing the point – Lerato was so mad because she was in love with Hannington and he wasn’t bothered.” Well, that aside, we were really close. I hate the way it turned out, man. Everything happened so fast and I regret it.

But it didn’t appear like you actually hit her, unless you are good at under-the-table punches of some sort?
I didn’t hit her. She’s the one that started talking me down while advancing closer to my face like she was going to walk right through me, so I just shoved her to keep her from advancing. That’s when she shoved me with her wine bottle while abusing me, so I lost it and pushed her back, and we were separated. Even the blood she had on her was mine. It was from a wound I had earlier sustained on my thumb while closing the door.

Why then the very contrite apology? In fact, you victimised yourself …
Well, I had to own up to the situation. You saw how all the girls went crazy on me, suddenly putting Lerato into a crying mode. Remember those childhood games where the kid that pinched you turned around and cried first so you’re the one that got spanked? Our little tiff was typical of that. The girls totally blew it out of proportion, for a shove that was so much lighter than the shoves I had seen before in the main Big Brother house. Nonetheless, I was party to the problem, and I had to be repentant.

So have you continued with anger management classes like Biggie recommended?
I did see some psychologists back in South Africa. Back here, my mother has always been my psychologist, and has been doing a good job since I got home Monday.

What’s her take on whatever went down?
Aside from being sad I left the show, just like the rest of my family, mum is looking at whatever happened as a case that was blown out of context. But I’m glad everyone at home is supportive. They are proud I represented my country the best way I could. Also my fans are so supportive. I have seen a page on Facebook called Hannington Trust, and their plan is to collect money equivalent to the Big Brother jackpot and give it to me. There are others on Twitter and other networks, most of them petitioning against Biggie’s judgement.

What was in the letter Lerato wrote to your mother when you left the house?
I don’t know, man. That was her letter; I didn’t read it. I just handed her the letter, which she read and thanked me for carrying; nothing else. She didn’t even comment.

Do you think your expulsion was a fair judgement?
I don’t know man, I wouldn’t want to become a judge here. But hey, I broke the rules and I had to pay. As to whether Lerato’s staying was fair or unfair, I don’t want to pronounce myself on that.

What are you going to say to Lerato when you meet her at the finale?
My first question will be: “Are you still mad at me?”
Your fans think you were unfairly judged and that you should sue …
Come on, what can I sue for?

Your father is a senior lawyer, I am sure he can whip up a case …
Hahaha, that’s really funny, Nigel. Who tells you I have that luxury of suing? In fact, one of the clauses in the agreements we signed when entering the house says something to the effect of my inability to sue for anything. And besides, I don’t have that time, man. I don’t want any bad blood here. I lost a game, so let me lose honourably.

Let’s talk about love now. It looked like you had sex with Tatiana …
No, that wasn’t sex. All we did was cuddle, kiss and touch.

With someone who had put you on the nominee’s list, leading to your eviction?
Well, I don’t like it when people are sad. Tatiana was so sad upon joining me, Sammi and Lerato in the barn, especially since she and Lerato had beef at the time. So I took it upon myself to make her happy with a little bit of romance.

Then you shifted allegiance to Sheila later …
Not like I shifted allegiance. I was loyal to both, and each one of them knew we were just having fun.

But Tatiana got sad when you started spending more time with Sheila …
Well, she didn’t tell me she was hurting, otherwise I would have taken care of her. See, you don’t give a child too much candy, s/he might forget it. You wait for the child to ask and then you give.

You seemed to be so in love with Sheila though. In fact, there was a time you nearly promised marriage …
That was me playing the game. But the feelings were there, though not the type that would kill me if I wasn’t accepted.

You do understand Sheila is bisexual?
Of course I do.

And you don’t mind competing with a babe for a babe?
I wouldn’t compete with a babe for a babe. Why compete if you can join them?

Meanwhile, you lied about having slept with your ex-girlfriend’s mother in your Big Brother secret for which you won US$1 000, didn’t you?
Yeah, it’s true, I lied. I had to look around for a secret no one could easily guess. I am sure you heard my mum telling me to stop spinning that lie when she visited me in the barn.

So what next for you?
Man, I’m just at home for now, considering a vacation destination just to cool it off. When I’m back, I can resume my personal businesses. If a job opportunity shows up, I’ll take it. I also do know this whole saga has tainted my reputation and might kill opportunities for me. But I’ll keep explaining myself. Of course I can’t cry over it when no one is listening, can I? My bed is so laid, huh? I could as well lie on it.

By Nigel Nasser, for New Vision, Blitz (Uganda)
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2010
Why do people lik spreadin rumours I taught dey said hannigton was in jail

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.