Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (205942 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2010
Looking forward to Meryl's barn welcome from the witches of Eastwick cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2010
Mimi actually looks cool, never thot i'd say that. Barnmates may leave her overnight o!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2010
if Biggy had evicted 2 people, Mwisho would have gone to the barn. I think Biggy changed her  mind after finding out Mwisho too would lose. At least they made history with the whole of Africa witnessing their engagement eeish.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2010
GTay:

Looking forward to Meryl's barn welcome from the witches of Eastwick  cool

Abeg abeg abeg. Let them be. That barn is really a depressing place.  grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2010
^^^ Okay oh  cheesy. Are you seeing the way they are already running around and rehearsing their wicked plan. Even JEN lol

Meanwhile Meryl looks so scared of her new environment. She confessed openly to I.K  that she's scared of animals! It will be a tough week for her in there!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2010
GTay:

Looking forward to Meryl's barn welcome from the witches of Eastwick cool
witches of barnsville u mean grin

Ambber:

if Biggy had evicted 2 people, Mwisho would have gone to the barn. I think Biggy changed her  mind after finding out Mwisho too would lose. At least they made history with the whole of Africa witnessing their engagement eeish.
i so feel u on this, if kaone had only one vote like mwisho am so certain 2 people would have walked out tonite

abeg abeg abeg, congrats to naija and uti. this show is now officially a 2 man race grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by favouredjb(f): 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2010
Pretty emma
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2010
naijagal:

witches of barnsville u mean grin

That's a better way to put it, It could be worse than last week. They have all gone upstairs and i don't see them coming down to open the door soon lol

Did you see my email reply?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2010
Show don finish oya make we we begin 2 dey strategise. If we vote to send lerato in, wil her country people gree to vote her back? Them no like am for her own obodo, so s.a votes can stil go to munya with lerato in the house.
Poor meryl is trying keep it together.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2010
dis people r very wicked.why wld dey brk up an engagement dey conducted only a day before.imagine dey only had one nite 2 enjoy deir engagement.I hope absence is rly goin 2 make d hrt grow fonder in deir case. Now lets see if meryl wil resume her lesbian relationship wit sheila in d barn nw dat she is engaged.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2010
Meryl:
Big brother i can't do this. I'm gonna die. I can't live here seriously. I can't do this, not even for anything
I need like an emergency diary session. I can't do this. Animals? Am not fond of animals!

The witches are playing [i]scrabble [/i]upstairs  grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by rovert: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2010
Pipo I hail una! Igwe don make am again this week. The obodos wey e get last time remain kamkpe. Abeg make una leave de Sheila gal for barn, e go spoil shows for bros. I tink say make we put pipo wey go take vote from Munya like Tatiana and maybe Jen back. I for say Meryl but im obodo no like am. I hail again my pipo!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Zizi(f): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2010
The witches are busy playing scrabble while mumu code is cooking
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2010
GTay:

Meryl:
Big brother i can't do this. I'm gonna die. I can't live here seriously. I can't do this, not even for anything
I need like an emergency diary session. I can't do this. Animals? Am not fond of animals!

The witches are playing [i]scrabble [/i]upstairs  grin

Why are you focusing on only d witches, what about d wizard (Code). Is he not part of it too. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2010
^^^ you miss road?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2010
montelik:

Why are you focusing on only d witches, what about d wizard (Code). Is he not part of it too.  grin

^^^ lol,  cheesy

Meanwhile there's relief for Meryl as the door has been opened!

Code now declares himself the [b]official p*mp [/b]of the barn  lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2010
dominique:

^^^ you miss road?

lol, looking for some cheap publicity i guess
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by rovert: 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2010
Make we make up our mind quick for de pipo wey go go back O! Make SA & Paloma go back, dem go spoil show for Mumu.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2010
Ooopps, that was meant for richardd.
Yeye barn gals are forming surprise n excitement over meryl's engagement. We women sef get as e be!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2010
rovert:

Pipo I hail una! Igwe don make am again this week. The obodos wey e get last time remain kamkpe. Abeg make una leave de Sheila gal for barn, e go spoil shows for bros. I tink say make we put pipo wey go take vote from Munya like Tatiana and maybe Jen back. I for say Meryl but im obodo no like am. I hail again my pipo!

Sounds like a good plan. But to be honest the Mumu has floored all his female challengers with a T.K.O
Just like Mr Know All grin UTI once forecasted, If a lady is pitched against a man for nomination, the odds favor the Male/Man!
To be honest with you guys, I.M.O the only HM that can take the money from Mumu will be male, and its UTI or Kaone. Jen maybe comes third.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2010
To all d strategists, I am sorry but if you like vote back all d hms from countries Munya is winning, it wont change the final result. These guys will support Munya first and abandon their country men, rather than allow naija to possibly win back to back. Its going to be next to impossible to split Munya votes. mufc have chained, padlocked and locked those countries in an unbreakable safe. As for me I would rather send back pple I actually like than waste my effort voting back pple who can't do Munya any harm. The 14 - 1 Jen result was the final wake up call that these countries are far gone.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2010
rovert:

Make we make up our mind quick for de pipo wey go go back O! Make SA & Paloma go back, dem go spoil show for Mumu.

Guys I dey feel this guy die. Pesin wey dey dat SADC suppose enter the house again, to comot at least one obodo from mumu. Make we no make mistake make that crase gal from obodo obama to enter, naim be say our guy own don finish. Make we check how the voting dey arrange since the first day. We go see say wetin my guy yarn na true. I hail o
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2010
montelik:

To all d strategists, I am sorry but if you like vote back all d hms from countries Munya is winning, it wont change the final result. These guys will support Munya first and abandon their country men, rather than allow naija to possibly win back to back. Its going to be next to impossible to split Munya votes. mufc have chained, padlocked and locked those countries in an unbreakable safe. As for me I would rather send back pple I actually like than waste my effort voting back pple who can't do Munya any harm. The 14 - 1 Jen result was the final wake up call that these countries are far gone.

@ Montelik, I don't agree with you. I think say we don agree say na for our lingua we go dey yarn. Na wah oh! Look back at Code/munya/Uti battle. Munya lost Malawi. If you no go support your naija boy, at least make you no dey yarn like this. I no dey insult you ooo. Before I go receive slap from mopol, this one wey u dey use words like chain, padlocked and locked, (na prison?).  grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2010
guys the way it is now, no matter d people going back to d house this is between munya and uti
from d way things have been jen & meryl will not get their country vote. am not even sure lerato will get sa undecided
a guy wins again this year for sure
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2010
dominique:

Ooopps, that was meant for richardd.
Yeye barn gals are forming surprise n excitement over meryl's engagement. We women sef get as e be!

My sister true talk. See how they are talking with her like there was no hatred displayed yesterday. Kai! I have decided to change my prayer point now, "May God show me my enemies in the midst of my friends", wink

See the lies they are telling about the Lerato/Hannington fight? These witches!! I just like enter this my tv give each of them 3 HOT slaps each!

To all the guys wey work for our boy this week. 3 Gbosas for una. Gbosa Gbosa Gbosa!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2010
These barn girl are so irritating and annoying. Sheila is what you call Evil in total force. Dat gal has got some demonic spirit in her soul. I dont support bringing her back to d house, she will ruin our boy's game and chances of winning.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2010
can someone pls give us the details of the country votes per nominated housemates?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by rovert: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2010
Abeg, Nairalanders wey be 9ja pips, make we no scatter our votes. Na true say Code get im country; so make we throw Pastor Paloma back into de house so mumu go lose at least 2 votes. Make una no forget say K1 pips go vote for am, so na 3 votes e go lose come get only 3.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2010
My own be say make we put mama big nyash and d chick wey dem blow for mouth bak to the house. becos two of dem go steal some SADC obodos 4rom charcoal teeth.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2010
Malawi will not abandon code for Mumu, I will be surprised if Zambia will forsak mama africa too. Kaone is already in for Botswana. The Obams chick na no go area, If e no be for strategy me for thumb the tart bc the girl work reach make we consider am for final, she dey resilient and hard working plus she do all the gbogbo e. I no sure say SA go gree dier girl own. the yawa wey gas when e no too tay don spoil show for am. anything wey we do, na to think of obodos na im matter
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by rovert: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2010
Kx:

can someone pls give us the details of the country votes per nominated housemates?

Last week you voted to save Kaone, Meryl, Mwiso or Uti. This graph shows that Meryl had zero popularity votes, while Mwisho had one, Kaone has six and Uti had eight.

Uti was the most popular Housemate with eight countries voting to save him, while Meryl had no countries voting to save her.

Therefore, because she received no country votes, Meryl has been evicted.

Uti

The countries that voted to save Uti were: Angola, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Uganda and the Rest of Africa.

Kaone

The countries that voted to save Kaone were: Botswana, Malawi, Namibia, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe.

Mwisho
The country that voted to save Mwisho was: Tanzania
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2010
thanks rovert.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.