Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,907 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

My Experience With This Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With This Girl. (3644 Views)

I Saw This Girl's Pic On Facebook and I Became Dazed / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With This Girl. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
Straight to the point.

A lady in my street is turning my head.
I didn't notice her initially until we had a convo a month ago. since then we haven't talked much really, but I noticed that she is a little shy when she sees me or when we talked this days, she keeps mute and she smiles at me a lot
,when we walk pass each other, she takes a peep at me a lot and turns her face away immediately I look up many times.

Last week I met her at a friend's birthday, she was smiling hard.
Later In the night when I was browsing Facebook, she appeared on my (people you might know) list, I added her, I immediately greeted her since she was online , she read the message and ignored it.
She has started acting strange and refusing to talk to me again, I am confused.

I know i sound like a kid but, i need explanations especially from the ladies here cos I can't seem to get her out of head. undecided
Re: My Experience With This Girl. by NwaliE01: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
I know i sound like a kid but, i need explanations especially from ladies here cos I can't seem to get get her out of head. cry
[/quote]
Do you sound like a kid or you are a kid?
Let's start from there.

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With This Girl. by dingbang(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
Why don't you have the balls to say hi to her physically.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With This Girl. by kingxsamz(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
undecided Mr man talk to her face to face and stop whining here.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With This Girl. by mikejj(m): 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
if you cant get her off your head..biko cut your head comot

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With This Girl. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
kingxsamz:
undecided Mr man talk to her face to face and stop whining here.
Though we say hi to each other,she keeps an angry face when she sees me .....how am I supposed to talk to her with all this drama?
Re: My Experience With This Girl. by kingxsamz(m): 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
DJHANDSOME:
Though we say hi to each other,she keeps an angry face when she sees me .....how am I supposed to talk to her with all this drama?

She's expecting you to make a move.
You guys just say hi and don't get into a conversation.
Try to get close to her.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With This Girl. by machiti(m): 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
She have been giving you green light. you should have naild her on that birthday party. . don't chat her again , she expects you to walk up to her and talk. you resorting to chating her via fb gonna give her the impression that you don't have balls to say ur mind. . go and tell her that you have two balls in between . . unless you're shy.
Re: My Experience With This Girl. by kingxsamz(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
machiti:
She have been giving you green light. you should have naild her on that birthday party. . don't chat her again , she expects you to walk up to her and talk. you resorting to chating her via fb gonna give her the impression that you don't have balls to say ur mind. . go and tell her that you have two balls in between . . unless you're shy.

he's shy.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With This Girl. by ashewoboy(m): 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
The title of op's thread is "the dilemma of a shy guy". Shy guys don't get the pvssy. The extrovert guys are getting and slamming the pvssies. Be a bad guy and see the ladies CUMMing for you.
Re: My Experience With This Girl. by xpac01(m): 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
DJHANDSOME:

I understand this type of ladies.

Guy next time you see her, ignore her in a total bracket... Even if she is talking to someone close to you or you guys are passing along same road ignore her like she's a ghost.

Do this to her for a week. Then seek for opportunity to talk to her.

While talking, speak to her firstly like she's one of those your rude sisters (don't insult her please) then find something funny about her to tease. Laugh and initiate body contact, very close body contact with her.

Take it from there.

If you do all these very well, she will definitely start seeing you from a different light and start opening up to you. You can lead her on from there.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With This Girl. by DonroxyII: 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
DJHANDSOME:
Straight to the point.

A lady in my street is turning my head.
I didn't notice her initially until we had a convo a month ago. since then we haven't talked much really, but I noticed that she is a little shy when she sees me or when we talked this days, she keeps mute and she smiles at me a lot
,when we walk pass each other, she takes a peep at me a lot and turns her face away immediately I look up many times.

Last week I met her at a friend's birthday, she was smiling hard.
Later In the night when I was browsing Facebook, she appeared on my (people you might know) list, I added her, I immediately greeted her since she was online , she read the message and ignored it.

I know i sound like a kid but, i need explanations especially from the ladies here cos I can't seem to get her out of head. undecided
Dude , its simple .... Na u sabi her pass as we no see am to be able to profile am ....
If u think she worth your time, walk up to her and chyke her ...
If u think she is an attitude type , u self bown am
Since u have sent hi to her and she failed to acknowledge it , That is a red flag ... she should acknowledge it but under but, maybe she forget to or something ...

If she form for u, u self bown am ... waka pass her as if she doesn't exist ... she will behave grin
Re: My Experience With This Girl. by CONFAMA: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
xpac01:

I understand this type of ladies.

Guy next time you meet ignore her in a total bracket... Even if she is talking to someone close to you or you guys are passing along same road ignore her like she's a ghost.

Do this to her for a week. Then seek for opportunity to talk to her.

While talking, speak to her firstly like she's one of those your rude sisters (don't insult her please) then find something funny about her to tease. Laugh and make contact, very close contact with her.

Take it from there.

If you do all these very well, she will definitely start seeing you from a different light and start opening up to you. You can lead her on from there.

Did you study psychology?
Re: My Experience With This Girl. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
DJHANDSOME:

Don't be confused, thats a female thing.
Re: My Experience With This Girl. by Homeboiy: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
Have it in mind that even if u tell her face to face, she may still reject you
One just told me now inside my room that she don't love me

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With This Girl. by SirMichael1: 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
Homeboiy:
Have it in mind that even if u tell her face to face, she may still reject you

One just told me now inside my room that she don't love me

You must feel suicidal now. grin

I'm laughing hysterically at this...
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With This Girl. by Homeboiy: 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
SirMichael1:

You must feel suicidal now. grin

I'm laughing hysterically at this...
grin grin

I was about to delete her number and anything concerning her but I remembered she brings business for me

1 Like

Re: My Experience With This Girl. by SirMichael1: 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
Homeboiy:

I was about to delete her number and anything concerning her but I remembered she brings business for me

But you broke a code bro.

Don't relate business with relationship. When it ends, your business suffers

1 Like

Re: My Experience With This Girl. by Homeboiy: 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
SirMichael1:

But you broke a code bro.

Don't relate business with relationship. When it ends, your business suffers

No be lie

But why she de always find me come house when she no say she no wan do

She tried friendzoning me but I told her I am not her brother, if she no wan do make she rest

1 Like

Re: My Experience With This Girl. by SirMichael1: 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
Homeboiy:

No be lie

But why she de always find me come house when she no say she no wan do

She tried friendzoning me but I told her I am not her brother, if she no wan do make she rest

So she still come dey show for your house even after then until she spilled the beans today?? Na waoh.

Next time ehn, tell her you don't mix business with pleasure and you don't want her coming over as this will arouse you. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With This Girl. by Homeboiy: 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
SirMichael1:

So she still come dey show for your house even after then until she spilled the beans today?? Na waoh.

Next time ehn, tell her you don't mix business with pleasure and you don't want her coming over as this will arouse you. Shikena.

Exactly She no go cross my gate again

we meet outside if she brings business

1 Like

Re: My Experience With This Girl. by SirMichael1: 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
Homeboiy:

Exactly She no go cross my gate again

we meet outside if she brings business

Don't be a hostile receiver oh. Lol.

Just usher her in and tell her calm but firmly. Ain't no sign of joke in your voice okay?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With This Girl. by Homeboiy: 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
SirMichael1:

Don't be an hostile receiver oh. Lol.

Just usher her in and tell her calm but firmly. Ain't no sign of joke in your voice okay?

I like being straight forward

Imagine everyone in my compound is now hailing me this evening that I don't smash babe today nah

Even my landlord dey hail me

1 Like

Re: My Experience With This Girl. by Hector09(m): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
ThankGod say girls knw go felt form for me ooo cus me i go just pay 2k per night to satisfy myself ooo
Re: My Experience With This Girl. by leesamyoung(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
a heart that is not afraid to catch a feeling, shouldn't be afraid to express it, walk up to her tell her how you feel about her, man up
Re: My Experience With This Girl. by Stevengerd(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
Its a two way thing, It is either she says Yes or she says no.

But give it a shot, express your feelings to her, whi knows she might be waiting for you to speak out. That's Girls for you.
Re: My Experience With This Girl. by Mitchsin(f): 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
mikejj:
if you cant get her off your head..biko cut your head comot

Haba na angry
Re: My Experience With This Girl. by mikejj(m): 5:54am On Aug 13, 2018
Mitchsin:

Haba na angry
.... bae grin y are u haba haba. cheesy
Re: My Experience With This Girl. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
kingxsamz:

he's shy.
Not at all. I don't know if there's a way i could ask her out with my ego still intact.
It is important that she does not get the upper hand here.

(1) (Reply)

Kongi Have Killed Me Photos / Cardi B Goes Fully Unclad As She F**ks Offset 18+video / Leaked Video Of Students Caught On Camera Grinding Each Other In The Hostel Leak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.