Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,908 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Difference Between Hell Fire And Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difference Between Hell Fire And Hell (781 Views)

21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. / The Difference Between Hell, Hell Fire And Lake Of Fire / Contrast Between Hell And The Physical Grave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Hell Fire And Hell by Dboy55(m): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
Happy sunday everyone,so today i went to church and i was shocked what i heard my pastor saying,he said their is a difference between hell fire and hell.
He said "hell fire is the final destination after judgement,that there is no body in hell fire till after God has judge the world,that sinners are in hell not in hell fire,that hell is the temporary place while hell fire is the final destination.he also said something causing heaven that there is no one that has gone to heaven,that does righteous people that died are all in paradise,that heaven is the final place for righteous christens,he even made some refernce to the bible citing the death of abrahim and the rich man,that Abrahim was in paradise not heaven.
Before i forgot he also said devil isent in hell fire also thathe is in hell,that if devil was in hell fire he wouldnt have being communicating with God,
The funniest thing was that the gullible members were just nodding their head and sayingyes to everytging he said.
WTF is wrong with men of God these days twisting the bible to deceive their congregation.
So my brothers and sisters what do you have to say about this ?
Re: Difference Between Hell Fire And Hell by CodeTemplar: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hmmmm he could be right. Never really thought about it.
Re: Difference Between Hell Fire And Hell by Frank3n2(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
He is right..! Please read the book of Revelations carefully... Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finally,Daddy Freeze Now Supported By MOG / ... / Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.