Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,866 members, 7,956,273 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Finally,Daddy Freeze Now Supported By MOG - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally,Daddy Freeze Now Supported By MOG (804 Views)

I Am Sorry For Believing Daddy Freeze Now I Know Who The True Christians Are / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally,Daddy Freeze Now Supported By MOG by genkins(m): 4:31am On Sep 19, 2018
Dr abel damina damns the consequence of standing with the true gospel as promoted by daddyfreeze.
Watch this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmtbk0QpKuw

We hope the purveyors of the Mammon gospel Rccg,living faith, omega ,house on the rock etc will repent and follow the true gospel soon
Re: Finally,Daddy Freeze Now Supported By MOG by cornel994(m): 4:50am On Sep 19, 2018
case closed, but they won't like this

1 Like

Re: Finally,Daddy Freeze Now Supported By MOG by HigherEd: 6:22am On Sep 19, 2018
I did not watch it, but anyone who supports freeze is a NO for me. I do not care who the person is.
The Christian faith as practiced by Hagin, Wigglesworth, John G Lake, Adeboye, Kuhlman is ok for me..
Lalasticlala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally,Daddy Freeze Now Supported By MOG by paxonel(m): 6:44am On Sep 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Thank God people are gradually knowing the truth, there is nothing hidden under the sun that must not come to reveal itself one day.

GOD BLESS PASTOR ABEL DAMINA
Re: Finally,Daddy Freeze Now Supported By MOG by genkins(m): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2018
HigherEd:
I did not watch it, but anyone who supports freeze is a NO for me. I do not care who the person is.
The Christian faith as practiced by Hagin, Wigglesworth, John G Lake, Adeboye, Kuhlman is ok for me..
It is OK for you.is it OK by christ?

1 Like

Re: Finally,Daddy Freeze Now Supported By MOG by greatCharley(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
HigherEd:

leave the messenger and look at the message. your hatred for daddy freeze has made you not to be neutral. one day all those you mentioned will come to the acknowledgement of the truth, while you remain shamefully in ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Finally,Daddy Freeze Now Supported By MOG by HigherEd: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
greatCharley:

leave the messenger and look at the message. your hatred for daddy freeze has made you not to be neutral. one day all those you mentioned will come to the acknowledgement of the truth, while you remain shamefully in ignorance
No, it is foolishness to face the message without looking at the messenger. That advise you just gave me led to the fall of man. Eve listened to the devil without considering the hidden motivations for mankind, Jesus was wiser, that yet the devil was not lying when he tempted Jesus with his authority over the earth he knew the motivation of the devil was to destroy man's last chance.

There are many of us that are aggrieved in the spirit about events in the Church. But we realise that Christianity was not founded on social media therefore its problems would not be resolved by it. For our own warfare is never carnal. Christian revival is always birthed in fervent intercession and not mockery of the Guides who hold the torch, however imperfect as they may be.
Re: Finally,Daddy Freeze Now Supported By MOG by paxonel(m): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2018
HigherEd:

No, it is foolishness to face the message without looking at the messenger. That advise you just gave me led to the fall of man. Eve listened to the devil without considering the hidden motivations for mankind, Jesus was wiser, that yet the devil was not lying when he tempted Jesus with his authority over the earth he knew the motivation of the devil was to destroy man's last chance.

There are many of us that are aggrieved in the spirit about events in the Church. But we realise that Christianity was not founded on social media therefore its problems would not be resolved by it. For our own warfare is never carnal. Christian revival is always birthed in fervent intercession and not mockery of the Guides who hold the torch, however imperfect as they may be.

but atleast you have agreed at last that tithing is imperfect like your pastors?
Re: Finally,Daddy Freeze Now Supported By MOG by genkins(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
HigherEd:

So spirit will fly and change each of our pastors mind from stealing from God.continu..the revolution has already started.God can speak through anyone.the vessel is unimportant.
And what is the motivation for stopping ur pastors from robbing the poor in promise of grace?to make them poorer?or to send the pastors to eternal damnation? Please think
Re: Finally,Daddy Freeze Now Supported By MOG by desiredhome: 12:47am On Sep 20, 2018
Our Pastorprenous Will not like this, they don't want to let lose their captives, but they are not God. Our God is the truth and the truth must prevail. Who course epp? You can't course who God have not course. The sheeple are been promised prosperity, good health etc(illusional hope) only if they part with their money(seed, tithe.....) for years, today, Nigeria is among the poorest nation on earth, the brainwashed fellows(suffering and smiling) are among these statistics
Poverty is really a disease[,quote author=HigherEd post=71337395]

[/quote]
Re: Finally,Daddy Freeze Now Supported By MOG by desiredhome: 12:50am On Sep 20, 2018
Our Pastorprenous Will not like this, they don't want to let lose their captives, but they are not God. Our God is the truth and the truth must prevail. Who course epp? You can't course who God have not course. The sheeple are been promised prosperity, good health etc(illusional hope) only if they part with their money(seed, tithe.....) for years, today, Nigeria is among the poorest nation on earth, the brainwashed fellows(suffering and smiling) are among these statistics
Poverty is really a disease
HigherEd:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today's Shockest Post / How Do I Seek And Chase God's Heart Effectively? / Jesus And Masturbation( Revealing The Truth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.