Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Sex With Women. Are these the women? See photos... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Sex With Women. Are these the women? See photos... (3374 Views)

Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / Sex During Pregnancy The Best For Women, See 6 Reasons Why... / Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Sex With Women. Are these the women? See photos... by Nawaaoh: 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nobel laureate Wole Soyinka accuses Obasanjo of awarding oil blocks for sex.

“I now challenge you (Obasanjo) to search your soul, very deeply, and swear to this nation that you never awarded oil blocks in return for sexual gratification. I do not make accusations lightly and I despise snide insinuations. I believe you know me well enough. And I am no prude, I am not a hypocrite of sexual desire, nor am I interested in the seamy side of Power. Take your time, think deeply and remember that each day brings you closer and closer to your Maker and the Day of Judgment-going by your own professions.”

This is a serious accusation

More -
http://yahoopost.com/nobel-laureate-prof-wole-soyinka-accuses-nigeria-ex-president-obasanjo-of-awarding-oil-blocks-in-return-for-sexual-gratification-calls-him-a-degenerate-liar-predator-and-sadist/
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Sex With Women. Are these the women? See photos... by Nawaaoh: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Sex With Women. Are these the women? See photos... by amaniro: 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
This is blasphemy. So you trying to say Obasanjo sleeps with obiangeli ezekwesi angryor patience Jonathan. Not possible na use your head. The other 2 might be true shagrin
Re: Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Sex With Women. Are these the women? See photos... by Nawaaoh: 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
No, I love Baba! I’m just quoting Prof, and at the same time trying to figure out who the women are?? grin grin
Re: Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Sex With Women. Are these the women? See photos... by nzeobi(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
his sons wife should be included.
Re: Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Sex With Women. Are these the women? See photos... by brodalikeme(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
Yes Oo, you are very correct, I know is the woman from the number 3 picture. The way they both took positions, you will know that something is about to happen
Re: Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Sex With Women. Are these the women? See photos... by Nawaaoh: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
nzeobi:
his sons wife should be included.

Any photo?
Re: Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Sex With Women. Are these the women? See photos... by oluwasegun007(m): 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
None of the above.... Try again.
Re: Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Sex With Women. Are these the women? See photos... by wingmanII: 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
This is very stupid of you OP. Learn to respect people's mothers. I believe you will go crazy if asked to include your mother's picture up there. Stop this rubbish.
Re: Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Sex With Women. Are these the women? See photos... by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
dis guy brain need thorough washing with acid and ota pia pia

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Sex With Women. Are these the women? See photos... by mu2sa2: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
amaniro:
This is blasphemy. So you trying to say Obasanjo sleeps with obiangeli ezekwesi angryor patience Jonathan. Not possible na use your head. The other 2 might be true shagrin
Hahaha, I don't know whether you are for or against Baba! I recall that even his eldest son swore to an oath in court that Baba had an affair with his wife. An accusation not denied by Baba to this day.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka Accuses Obasanjo Of Sex With Women. Are these the women? See photos... by stan83: 7:19am On Aug 13, 2018
is no longer a news that baba like woman and he is staight forward..quote author=Nawaaoh post=70210622]Nobel laureate Wole Soyinka accuses Obasanjo of awarding oil blocks for sex.

“I now challenge you (Obasanjo) to search your soul, very deeply, and swear to this nation that you never awarded oil blocks in return for sexual gratification. I do not make accusations lightly and I despise snide insinuations. I believe you know me well enough. And I am no prude, I am not a hypocrite of sexual desire, nor am I interested in the seamy side of Power. Take your time, think deeply and remember that each day brings you closer and closer to your Maker and the Day of Judgment-going by your own professions.”

This is a serious accusation

More -
http://yahoopost.com/nobel-laureate-prof-wole-soyinka-accuses-nigeria-ex-president-obasanjo-of-awarding-oil-blocks-in-return-for-sexual-gratification-calls-him-a-degenerate-liar-predator-and-sadist/
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Endowed Nigeria Girl Abby Chioma With Big Boob Poses Topless In Her Bathroom / Female Soldiers Cries Out To Men To Come Marry Them / Learn How Your Card Details Can Be Used To Shop Online Without OTP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.