Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,076 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Female Soldiers Cries Out To Men To Come Marry Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Soldiers Cries Out To Men To Come Marry Them (3382 Views)

If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID / Come Forward And Marry Us – Female Soldiers Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Soldiers Cries Out To Men To Come Marry Them by curvyqueen(f): 8:51pm On May 08, 2019
Please, guys forget our appearances in military gears, we are still cute, lovable, romantic and marriageable.

Make una come toast and marry us oo

More sexy pics at: https://www.efogator.com/2019/05/female-soldiers-cries-out-to-men-to.html

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Cries Out To Men To Come Marry Them by Rubbiish(m): 8:53pm On May 08, 2019
This one na US army na?

4 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Cries Out To Men To Come Marry Them by ayourbamie: 8:55pm On May 08, 2019
Lie, na the generals go dey shine their Congo
Re: Female Soldiers Cries Out To Men To Come Marry Them by donbachi(m): 9:26pm On May 08, 2019
I no need who go dey kpokpo me
Re: Female Soldiers Cries Out To Men To Come Marry Them by okeynelson: 9:35pm On May 08, 2019
US army

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldiers Cries Out To Men To Come Marry Them by Apination(m): 9:52pm On May 08, 2019
The way they are plorifirating this topic is just alarming. If there's any female soldier in Delta who wants to marry, send me a DM so that we will hook up. I'm damn serious o undecided
Re: Female Soldiers Cries Out To Men To Come Marry Them by Fuqman(m): 10:15pm On May 08, 2019
How many times una go drop this topic? civilians say dem no wan do, na by force?.. We no want marry Naija military women shor... Make una marry una selves.. Haba..

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Cries Out To Men To Come Marry Them by ultimate77(m): 11:16pm On May 08, 2019
Any serious military lady around asaba too.. I'm serious. Just dm.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Cries Out To Men To Come Marry Them by kafulka(m): 1:31am On May 09, 2019
On a serious note, the man who wants to marry you should be ready to share you with your superiors

Baby mama should be the best option for you and not a house wife
Re: Female Soldiers Cries Out To Men To Come Marry Them by Nobody: 4:17am On May 09, 2019
Marrying them is not an issue

Until yimu stuffs enter your head to cheat grin
Re: Female Soldiers Cries Out To Men To Come Marry Them by rex444(m): 4:56am On May 09, 2019
Na you be the soldier woman?
Re: Female Soldiers Cries Out To Men To Come Marry Them by webincomeplus(m): 7:21am On May 09, 2019
Hehehe. There's no biggie in marrying a "soldieress". But the moment you cheat and you're caught... Even yoir destiny would laugh at you.
Re: Female Soldiers Cries Out To Men To Come Marry Them by TANID(m): 8:11am On May 09, 2019
Were Is The cry Please You Just Put One Army Pic Here And Said She's Cry For Relationship
Re: Female Soldiers Cries Out To Men To Come Marry Them by wittyt98(m): 8:12am On May 09, 2019
webincomeplus:
Hehehe. There's no biggie in marrying a "soldieress". But the moment you cheat and you're caught... Even your destiny would laugh at you.
DESTINY BE LIKE.....

(1) (Reply)

Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? / Beautiful Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Swimwear At Miami Beach (Photos) / Angry Wife Confronts Side Chic For Giving Her Husband Backroom Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.