Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 - Travel (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 (811654 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (536) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by OluDare01(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
electricpole:
I didn't do GRE
You should go take the GRE. You have a good CGPA.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by electricpole(m): 11:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
OluDare01:

You should go take the GRE. You have a good CGPA.
l would but not now or not yet now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fcnaxo: 12:32am On Apr 10, 2019
bracelum:

BOLD 1
That is a weak reason why you are going for a master's degree. The world changes - yeah, that is not news! And, "upgrade"? That doesn't sound professional.

A better reason would be " I currently work in the Logistics industry and I discovered that I lack strong technical proficiency in [insert one technical industry concept], [insert another technical industry concept] and [insert another technical industry concept] which limits my productivity at work. A master's degree at this point will not only give me a sound knowledge of those technical concepts, but will also give me managerial knowhow to effectively lead teams within the logistics space"

BOLD 2

Generally, the four reasons you gave are weak.

You are going for a management degree, and there is no correlation between research and management. In fact, I don't know about your curriculum but a solid business degree like this one should not even have you doing research work (research is for PhDs and thesis masters students).

So, a VO that knows very much about business degrees will find a problem with that answer. So, look for something that is more aligned to the industry as opposed to research.

BOLD 3

Stated in that way, this is a weak statement. You can improve this statement by elaborating more on the faculty.

You can say "The faculty at the Department of blah blah at Wichita State University majorly consists of individuals with solid work experience and industry acumen in the logistics space. They have ex-CEOs and ex-Directors on their faculty with an average industry experience of 35 years, which is hardly obtainable in most universities. Learning from these individuals will give me a solid understanding of industry concepts"

DON'T GO AND SAY THIS IF IT IS NOT TRUE. THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE. GO AND LOOK FOR SPECIFICS IN THEIR FACULTY THAT MADE YOU BELIEVE THEY HAVE A GOOD FACULTY

BOLD 4

This is similar to my first point. You are taking advice on business education from a PhD student. Wrong move! Also, you did not provide details on the "insights" you got from your cousin. This point may somehow slip through the cracks if you elaborate on the insights you got from your cousin, but if you are unfortunate to meet a VO that has solid understanding of business education ( a lot of them in Lagos Consultate do), they might want to ask you why you are taking biz school advice from a PhD. Why not a current bschool student or an ex-student?

BOLD 5

Don't spoil your show by mentioning ranking. Wichita State University is a 230-301 ranked tier 2 school in the US. Don't spoil your show by mentioning rank. Ranking works if you attend a top 20 school. In fact, the VO won't even ask you "why this school?" if you carry the i20 of a top 20 school. So, don't shoot yourself on the leg.

The decent tuition might work but make that your last reason. If you come up with three solid reasons aside from that, leave it.

BOLD 6

Is TOEFL a standardized test? I don't know but make sure you confirm it is a standardized test.
Good Day House, I dropped my previous proposed transcript for review and some corrections were made. Gurus in the house kindly give you vivid opinion. I am 25 years of age 3 years work experience in Finance and Logistics.
Vo: GoodMorning pass me u I-20 and passport
Me : GoodMorning here you go
Vo: What are you going to study in the US
Me: Masters in Management and Supply Chain with comcerntration in Transport and Logistics in Wichita state University a 22 months program that starts on the 4th of August and Ends in May 2021.
Vo: Why WSU.
Me:
I picked WSU due to these 4 important reason:
1. The Barton school of business has a really great faculty that consists of individuals with solid work experience and industry acumen in the logistics and transport space,They also boast of ex CEOs and ex Directors on thier faculty listbwith an average industry experience of 15-20 years which is fantastic. Learning from these individuals will give me a solid understanding of the industry concept.
2. The Barton school of business is the only school accredited by AACSB south of Kansas Missouri a feat held by a selected few universities in the world.
3. The school also boasts of a very decent tuition fee and payment plan which perfectly fits within the brackets of my family’s budget.
4. I got to know about the school from my previous Team Lead who was an alumnus from WSU and heaped praises on the Faculty and Staff
VO: Ok So what have you been doing since your graduation?
Me: I graduated in 2015 after which I went for my compulsory Service to Nigeria, completed in 2016.
I got at job at a finance company where I worked at the General Resource Management Team, till 2018 after which I moved to total spec forwarding and International logistics Ltd where I work now as an Operations Associate. In charge of keeping stock of the quantity of goods available at the warehouse, amount of fleets available for dispatch,Keeping registers of Cleared Containers.
VO: Ok why not study here in Nigeria
Me: Sadly the masters Degree is not offered here in my home country. Also a foreign degree would give me an edge over others when I return to Nigeria after my studies.
Vo: Do you have relations In the US
Me: No
VO: who is sponsoring this trip
Me: my Dad who owns Fadco Nig Ltd who is into the Whole sale of Building materials and sanitary wares( Tiles, bath tubs, Jacuzzi, toilet seats etc)
Vo: Ok visa approved. I hope your aware of the 30 days rule
Me : yes I am Thank You.

I know this is lengthy but I have mastered speaking fast and Clearly. Gurus in the house this is my first attempt at visa. I have no travel history except within Africa which I heard doesn’t count. The school promised to offer me GA only if I attain a certain first semester GPA. The school Tuition Breakdown as it appears on my I-20 is $23,500. @bracelum @fairheart @lagosismyhome kindly assist to review.

Warm Regards.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ricoco: 12:51am On Apr 10, 2019
Kingsman01:
So I had my interview today for 6:30am. After reading on Nairaland how the VOs resume to work much later and my Uber guy saying the VOs don’t resume till 7am or 8am, I just felt relaxed. I arrived by 7am thereabout. I was getting worried as two youths I asked were on B1/B2 so I became anxious that my lateness may pose a problem to me. Well as I was carrying out my screening and biometrics, I just dey see coded blue paper issuance to people. I wasn’t that bothered although I was somewhat tensed tho. I read a lot about composure on this forum so I maned up. It got to my turn and the following exchange took place:
The VO was an American guy in black suit( can’t remember the window)
VO: Good morning
Me: Good Morning( we exchanged pleasantries well)
VO: where are you going to?
Me: I am going to National University, San Diego, California to Study the Master of Public Health with a concentration in HealthCare Administration, starting with the English language learning. I will be working with Joseph Lanctot, Chair of the National University Planetree committee on community-wide volunteer opportunities(vo cuts in)
VO: why National University? (I think I asked him to say again, not sure tho. He repeats the question)
Me: (paused for a mini sec) The school of health and human services is currently successful in an ongoing research project specifically in the area I am most interested in, that is the Person-centered care model of health treatment. This has made National University the first academic institution in the world to pursue and achieve the planetree recognition. Upon completion of the master degree program, I intent to come back to Nigeria and work with the relevant health authorities to introduce this model of health treatment to the Nigerian healthcare sector(VO cuts in)
VO: what do you do for work?
Me: I am an administration officer with **** and the core of my responsibilities includes(I briefly highlighted my duties at work as filled in my application); first aid maintenance, Solid waste management, water treatment analysis, routine fumigation and pesticide control, etc. I also ensure compliance to Health, Safety and Environment health laws and regulations in maintenance of Fire hydrant and portable fire extinguisher, safe keeping of harmful and designated equipments, bla bla bla(at the point of my finishing, VO cuts in)
VO: who is sponsoring you?
Me: My uncle(mentioned his name and profession with the ********** in Los Angeles for 22 years.)
VO: are you married?
Me: No sir
VO: do you have any children?
Me: none(in my mind I was becoming happy that this may be it(White paper lol) as most delayed interviews don’t get to sponsorship questions.
VO: Started Typing for long ohhhhhh( he didn’t even look at my face at this time). I was just hopishly smiling at his face. Quickly, he brought out the blue paper and told me I do not qualify for the VISA at this time. This paper will explain why. Na so I gently Comot.

Please house I already submitted my DS-160 before I resigned effective 28th February, 2019. Could this be a possible cause for my Visa denial

Had I known this thread a long time ago, my case would have been different but I guess we sometimes learn and become better by mistakes.

My people please I am looking for Masters program that is relevant in the workforce as I am starting from SQUARE 1 like Lagosismyhome suggested. I’d like the house to please be kind to assist me with 5 good search engines for GOOD or acceptable TOP schools preferably in the WESTERN(California) part of the United States based on my profile below:

WAEC: 5 distinctions and 3 credits(minimum of C4.)
Undergraduate: B.SC Political Science 2.68 and WES 2.83
Graduated in 2013, served from March 2014 to March 2015, got an Admin job in February 2016 till February 2019.

I’ll also appreciate if members can recommend universities and Master courses that suites my profile. Thank you.

I saw the blue paper coming but I kept cool since you said you have already booked interview.

Before you go back make sure you take the GRE.
Get some scholarship in a nice school.
National University is not as good as UI or even Uniben.
All those schools that share blocks with LovePeddler houses.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by CalmCasy: 12:55am On Apr 10, 2019
Senorita123:

They are processing my i20, but I haven't received it yet...You will get an amazing admit and funding by God's grace...Which dept did u apply to?

Hello Senorita...please which school admitted you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ricoco: 1:04am On Apr 10, 2019
Picricchem:
Good evening house. I need a candid advice.

My profile is:

GPA = 3.28/5.0

GRE: V.R = 155; Q.R = 149 AW = 3.0

Undergraduate Course Chemistry

Intended Major (Masters) : Chemistry or Material science.

I aimed UVM Chemistry initially, to meet up with their deadline, I wrote the GRE when I knew I wasn't fully prepare (5 weeks of preparation), unfortunately for me, I was not selected. Though they didn't complain about my scores, but I know that my Q.R is not good enough.

I'm planning to retake the GRE by May. Is it advisable for me to use my present scores to seek admission in schools where GRE scores are not ordinarily required e.g Illinois state University? Or should I wait till I retake the exam before I apply to any school I want to apply to. I'm targeting Spring 2020 admission and I want to spread my tentacles as wide as possible.

Kindly advise me. Your contribution will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

With your GPA and GRE score why not target safer schools?

ETSU
SIU
NIU
Chemistry is a hot course and there is always funds.

In fact if you apply to NIU right now, you might still be lucky to have admit and funding.

As far as the school has good facilities, standard and staff, it is as good as any school in the top 100.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by OluDare01(m): 1:09am On Apr 10, 2019
Don’t retake the GRE. Try your luck with Tennessee tech, Missouri state university, Mississippi state university, Northern Illinois University.
Picricchem:

My profile is:

GPA = 3.28/5.0

I aimed UVM Chemistry initially, to meet up with their deadline, I wrote the GRE when I knew I wasn't fully prepare (5 weeks of preparation), unfortunately for me, I was not selected. Though they didn't complain about my scores, but I know that my Q.R is not good enough.

I'm planning to retake the GRE by May. Is it advisable for me to use my present scores to seek admission in schools where GRE scores are not ordinarily required e.g Illinois state University? Or should I wait till I retake the exam before I apply to any school I want to apply to. I'm targeting Spring 2020 admission and I want to spread my tentacles as wide as possible.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 10, 2019
fcnaxo:

Good Day House, I dropped my previous proposed transcript for review and some corrections were made. Gurus in the house kindly give you vivid opinion. I am 25 years of age 3 years work experience in Finance and Logistics.
Me: Masters in Management and Supply Chain with comcerntration in Transport and Logistics in Wichita state University a 22 months program that starts on the 4th of August and Ends in May 2021.
Me:
1. The Barton school of business has a really great faculty that consists of individuals with solid work experience and industry acumen in the logistics and transport space,They also boast of ex CEOs and ex Directors on thier faculty listbwith an average industry experience of 15-20 years which is fantastic. Learning from these individuals will give me a solid understanding of the industry concept.
2. The Barton school of business is the only school accredited by AACSB south of Kansas Missouri a feat held by a selected few universities in the world.
3. The school also boasts of a very decent tuition fee and payment plan which perfectly fits within the brackets of my family’s budget.
4. I got to know about the school from my previous Team Lead who was an alumnus from WSU and heaped praises on the Faculty and Staff

Me: I graduated in 2015 after which I went for my compulsory Service to Nigeria, completed in 2016.
I got at job at a finance company where I worked at the General Resource Management Team, till 2018 after which I moved to total spec forwarding and International logistics Ltd where I work now as an Operations Associate. In charge of keeping stock of the quantity of goods available at the warehouse, amount of fleets available for dispatch,Keeping registers of Cleared Containers.
Me: Sadly the masters Degree is not offered here in my home country. Also a foreign degree would give me an edge over others when I return to Nigeria after my studies.
Me: my Dad who owns Fadco Nig Ltd who is into the Whole sale of Building materials and sanitary wares( Tiles, bath tubs, Jacuzzi, toilet seats etc)

I know this is lengthy but I have mastered speaking fast and Clearly. Gurus in the house this is my first attempt at visa. I have no travel history except within Africa which I heard doesn’t count. The school promised to offer me GA only if I attain a certain first semester GPA. The school Tuition Breakdown as it appears on my I-20 is $23,500. @bracelum @fairheart @lagosismyhome kindly assist to review.

Warm Regards.

So, the first time I offered to help you, you sounded so so rude. You even said you knew everything you needed and you made me wonder why came here for assistance if you knew everything you needed.

Those 4 reasons (except the first one) are very very weak. You need to sit down and do a very strong research about your school. What did you write in your essays (aka SOPs)? What are those unique things about your school that you mentioned in your essays? Or did you submit a generic essay?

So, I mentioned that first reason as an example and you copypasted it in your draft. Is that true? Do you have ex-CEOs in your faculty? What if the embassy decide to investigate?

If what you mentioned in point 1 is true, then reduce that point to three short sentences. Try to say more with fewer words and try to give pointers. Pointers help the VO get a good grasp of your whole gist. Something like, "I'm interested in X school for three reasons. First, the vastly experienced faculty. Then, [insert three sentence maximum explanation]. Second, the experential experience. Then, [insert three sentence explanation].

Go and research your school well and come up with good reasons. Also, I mentioned that first part as an example - I did not tell you to copypaste it in your draft. If they find out you are lying, na your head e dey.

That AACSB accreditation no be anything. All normal, decent and great biz schools are accredited.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 10, 2019
Ricoco:

ETSU
SIU
NIU

In fact if you apply to NIU right now, you might still be lucky to have admit and funding.

As far as the school has good facilities, standard and staff, it is as good as any school in the top 100.

No dey deceive yourself and others here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Schools get levels
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 10, 2019
FA13:
Hello everyone,

I just want to seek opinion. I applied for PhD admission in Mechanical Engineering, Robotics option.

However a professor offered me Biomedical Engineering option.
I never thought of it before.

What is your view please? Can ones interest change and cope with a new area of research not in your plan before?

Try and read more on this field to know if it is somewhere you will like to be in the nearest future. If it is not somewhere you want to be, then kindly reject the offer and retry next year for a course you want to do. I've seen people reject school offers and job offers that do not align with their future goals - and they were fine.

It might be disastrous spending 5 years on that program and later trying to change your career. And this is assuming you have not added 3+ years of postdoc to it.

Or if you think you might take the offer and change your program while in the US, that might be an option too.

In summary, make sure you can see a future in any program you decide to take. I know Naija is hard but don't let the desperation make you take drastic decisions. Always think long-term.

If you research and you discover that you see your future in BME, then that's fine - but be 100% sure!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by OluDare01(m): 3:10am On Apr 10, 2019
bracelum:

No dey deceive yourself and others here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Schools get levels
Schools get levels and I agree with you, but not everyone has the right profile to enter top schools. What if he decides to go to a small school for his master's and then apply to a top school for a PhD? We all have different paths in life and the last time I checked, what gets you a job is what you know and the skills you have, not your school’s ranking.
I know a lot of people that went to ‘small schools’ that work for top reputable companies like Intel, IBM, Dow, Apple, Eli Lilly, Amgen, to mention but a few.
Ofcourse you have more opportunities in terms of funding, research facilities and personnel when you attend a top school. If you can’t get into those schools, attending a small school isn’t a bad idea.

9 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 10, 2019
OluDare01:

Schools get levels and I agree with you, but not everyone has the right profile to enter top schools. What if he decides to go to a small school for his master's and then apply to a top school for a PhD? We all have different paths in life and the last time I checked, what gets you a job is what you know and the skills you have, not your school’s ranking.
I know a lot of people that went to ‘small schools’ that work for top reputable companies like Intel, IBM, Dow, Apple, Eli Lilly, Amgen, to mention but a few.
Ofcourse you have more opportunities in terms of funding, research facilities and personnel when you attend a top school. If you can’t get into those schools, attending a small school isn’t a bad idea.

You for just ignore and pass...
I just correct person wey dey deceive himself and others here... No need to quote me
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by fcnaxo: 4:06am On Apr 10, 2019
bracelum:

So, the first time I offered to help you, you sounded so so rude. You even said you knew everything you needed and you made me wonder why came here for assistance if you knew everything you needed.

Those 4 reasons (except the first one) are very very weak. You need to sit down and do a very strong research about your school. What did you write in your essays (aka SOPs)? What are those unique things about your school that you mentioned in your essays? Or did you submit a generic essay?

So, I mentioned that first reason as an example and you copypasted it in your draft. Is that true? Do you have ex-CEOs in your faculty? What if the embassy decide to investigate?

If what you mentioned in point 1 is true, then reduce that point to three short sentences. Try to say more with fewer words and try to give pointers. Pointers help the VO get a good grasp of your whole gist. Something like, "I'm interested in X school for three reasons. First, the vastly experienced faculty. Then, [insert three sentence maximum explanation]. Second, the experential experience. Then, [insert three sentence explanation].

Go and research your school well and come up with good reasons. Also, I mentioned that first part as an example - I did not tell you to copypaste it in your draft. If they find out you are lying, na your head e dey.

That AACSB accreditation no be anything. All normal, decent and great biz schools are accredited.
So so rude? I am the one with a need here it is pointless being rude. Definitely misunderstood. That being said, the pointers u gave ,I used are all still in line with what the information on the schools website. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 10, 2019
fcnaxo:
So so rude? I am the one with a need here it is pointless being rude. Definitely misunderstood. That being said, the pointers u gave ,I used are all still in line with what the information on the schools website. Thanks.

Okay, if you say so... Then, reduce the verbiage to two-three short sentences.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Time2win(m): 5:46am On Apr 10, 2019
Ricoco:

ETSU
SIU
NIU

grin grin That was days of rainning season. I can tell you with all assurance that there is no funding for this fall 2019 and only one GA position may be offered to Intl students this section
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by AgreatMan: 6:09am On Apr 10, 2019
Kingsman01:

Bro some gurus were already of the impression that my school is a red flag amongst other factors. Besides I want a change of school for some other reasons.

1. Unfortunately, u already resigned from your job.

2. U also found this thread too late.

3. A health related degree in my opinion puts you at a better job advantage than political science.

4. U might need to write the GRE n TOEFL. But I don't think u can still make fall 2019. Prepare for fall 2020.

5. The fact that your uncle stays in LA doesn't mean u have to school in California. Except u r going to school from his house, there is really no need to stick with California which is the worst state in terms of living costs (I stand to be corrected).

6. There is no "magic" search engine. U have to search yourself on Google n check every single programs.

7. Search for schools with lower tuition fees in affordable states.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by AgreatMan: 6:15am On Apr 10, 2019
fcnaxo:

Me:

Warm Regards.

Why r u engaging in unnecessary argument with the other guy? He probably didn't see d bolded before replying u.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ricoco: 7:20am On Apr 10, 2019
bracelum:

Schools get levels

Baba forget that thing.
Take the top 20 schools out.
The remaining top 200 are same. Personal development is what counts afterwards.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ricoco: 7:31am On Apr 10, 2019
Time2win:

grin grin That was days of rainning season. I can tell you with all assurance that there is no funding for this fall 2019 and only one GA position may be offered to Intl students this section

Lol
That is not good news .

Because last year was bonaza for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by AgreatMan: 8:06am On Apr 10, 2019
Picricchem:

My profile is:

GPA = 3.28/5.0

Best advice
Don't rewrite d GRE, aim for fall 2020 with middle ranked schools.

Fastest route
Rewrite d GRE n aim for spring 2020 but don't count on funding in first year

My opinion

My opinion

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Time2win(m): 8:19am On Apr 10, 2019
Ricoco:

Baba forget that thing.
Take the top 20 schools out.
The remaining top 200 are same. Personal development is what counts afterwards.

I laugh again, please don't generalize. School pass school cheesy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ricoco: 8:48am On Apr 10, 2019
OluDare01:

You are the only one that have an insight and perspective from the employment angle.

Anyone that things rank of school will get him a job is kidding.

If you are not from the IVY, rank cannot get you a job.
You're good in python? Ok , how many projects have designed using python?

Get a good grade
Get well developed
The sky is the limit

As far as the school has good facilities and academic records it is as good as any other .

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Picricchem: 9:03am On Apr 10, 2019
Thanks for this!

Best advice
Don't rewrite d GRE, aim for fall 2020 with middle ranked schools.

Fastest route
Rewrite d GRE n aim for spring 2020 but don't count on funding in first year

My opinion

My opinion[/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:21am On Apr 10, 2019
OluDare01:

At bold... so many self. I see them everywhere

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by electricpole(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2019
Scott200:
Thanks for the response, I applied to MTU, Iowa state university and University of South Carolina. I have no publications. I reached out to profs but got no response. Class ranking is top 10%. I sat for the TOEFL and scored a 90 but it is not enough to make up for the deficiency. My SOPS and LORs are fairly strong, they did turn in the letters at the appropriate time. Thank you for the advice, i appreciate you.
have u heard from the schools u applied to, especially MTU
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Hello great people... I'm new here. Aspiring to pursue a course of study in the US. I need to be carried along on the necessary information. God bless us
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by orimahspence: 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
Chidon40:
Thanks.
I didn't apply for scholarship because I was offered 10-hour assistantship.

I pm you, kindly respond
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ricoco: 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
Veronica1221:
Hello great people... I'm new here. Aspiring to pursue a course of study in the US. I need to be carried along on the necessary information. God bless us

Drop your profile and the house could be of help

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by OluDare01(m): 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
bracelum:

You for just ignore and pass...
I just correct person wey dey deceive himself and others here... No need to quote me
Thanks
You need to learn how to talk to people on a public forum. I was going to just ignore you but you need a timely reminder if anyone hasn’t called you to order. Does my post sound rude or off point to you? This is a faceless forum. There’s no need to put up this kind of attitude at all. This world is a very small place. I hope you grow up pretty soon.

This thread has really come a long way. Oga justwise, I hail you o. As we enter the Fall 2019 interview cycle, I wish you guys all the best.

16 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Milkshakes01(f): 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
Good day everyone,
Does anyone know about SALISBURY UNIVERSITY, Maryland? Is it a red flag university?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
OluDare01:

You need to learn how to talk to people on a public forum. I was going to just ignore you but you need a timely reminder if anyone hasn’t called you to order. Does my post sound rude or off point to you? This is a faceless forum. There’s no need to put up this kind of attitude at all. This world is a very small place. I hope you grow up pretty soon.

This thread has really come a long way. Oga justwise, I hail you o. As we enter the Fall 2019 interview cycle, I wish you guys all the best.

Nigerians are so good at advising. Even when they need the advise more than you grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 by Ricoco: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Milkshakes01:
Good day everyone,
Does anyone know about SALISBURY UNIVERSITY, Maryland? Is it a red flag university?

This university is probably unranked.

How are you going to answer the question of "why did you choose this university? "

Let me guess .. you're avoiding GRE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (536)

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.