Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved (60462 Views)

Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State / Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 13, 2018
Car parts dealer.

Them plenty for festac.

We stopped leaving cars outside because of these pricks.

1 Like

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Millichamp(m): 6:52am On Aug 13, 2018
I love the way he died. It calls for a celebration cheesy
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by scholes0(m): 6:53am On Aug 13, 2018
lol

No comment.
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by orjikuramo(m): 7:43am On Aug 13, 2018
Thanks brother, and to imagine he is a grown man approaching 50 stuns me. Thought it was only small (young) hungry boys that do petty steal.
b0rn2fuck:
google his name, same names, surname has issues with police in 2015, really strange

1 Like

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by giles14(m): 7:52am On Aug 13, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Thief breaks his skull, dies while fleeing, his PVC retrieved .
A suspected thief identified as Daniel Ekwerekwu, an indigene of Aguleri, Anambra state, has died after breaking his skull during a fall while trying to escape arrest, this morning, in Lagos
He had gone to Okungade street, Mende-Maryland, Ikeja, to vandalize a car and steal its parts. However, at about 6:04a.m, one of the owners of the cars being vandalised woke up to prepare for church service only to see Ekwerekwu vandalizing his car. .
He raised alarm which attracted a police patrol team as well as neighbours. They chased after the suspect, who ran into a building. He tried to scale the fence but unfortunately for him, his hands slipped off the wall and he landed on a cemented floor, breaking his skull as a result.
When the police searched his trousers pocket, they recovered a voter's card bearing his name and picture. He was taken to Mainland Hospital, Yaba where he was confirmed dead. The body was thereafter deposited at the hospital's morgue.

Source;

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/08/12/thief-breaks-his-skull-dies-while-fleeing-his-pvc-retrieved/

L
thank god he was not skull mining
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Azam101: 8:28am On Aug 13, 2018
Ewerechukwu from Oyo state!
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by stevedre: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
oh yea?? Abule ado Na my zone ooo...Noted niyen...We go hook up anytime I'm around...I.Like to chill at jetty and navy town enjoy fish and dat breeze..I even heard jetty is so nice with alot of new attractions..

That's my spot top, their grill fish is one of the best. Hooking up go be December tinz cuz I still dey obodo oyibo at the moment.
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:42am On Aug 13, 2018
stevedre:

That's my spot top, their grill fish is one of the best. Hooking up go be December tinz cuz I still dey obodo oyibo at the moment.
ahhhhh me too naa...Na December i dey reason before...I dey obodo yonder sef brotherly...U fit sabi me sef like play..
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by stevedre: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Biiko, which SUV again?

SUV na big deal ? If you really need one or more you can get it if you put your mind into it, stop acting like I said I bought a Private jet.
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by stevedre: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
ahhhhh me too naa...Na December i dey reason before...I dey obodo yonder sef brotherly...U fit sabi me sef like play..

From here na inbox oo. Monitoring agents full this forum so na to code tinz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:48am On Aug 13, 2018
stevedre:

gbam.
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by tinkernut: 9:49am On Aug 13, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Ekwerwchukwu....

[img]https://media1./images/b5ff4d9783c61db83962f07155802827/tenor.gif[/img]

A FLAT head still got FLATTENED

To see that over 200 people liked this racist/trabalistic comment shows how rotten and devoid of humanity, this nation has become.
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by MartinCorridon: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2018
tinkernut:

To see that over 200 people liked this racist/trabalistic comment shows how rotten and devoid of humanity, this nation has become.

Keep shut and see what your flatheaded brothers say here, have you ever called any of them out ? How is it my fault you guys are addicted to crime ?

300 loading so that i can give u to take to the bank or cry more.
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by tinkernut: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Keep shut and see what your flatheaded brothers say here, have you ever called any of them out ? How is it my fault you guys are addicted to crime ?

300 loading so that i can give u to take to the bank or cry more.
Bro don't be a kid. Actually I don't blame you for talking this way. It's just an effect of the environment you find yourself. I'm neither Yoruba nor Igbo. Only thing I have in common with both tribes is that we are all Nigerians. I hope this petty tribalism dies one day in our country. Then we can finally move forward
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by MartinCorridon: 10:19am On Aug 13, 2018
tinkernut:

Tinkernut to his father:
Bro don't be a kid. Actually I don't blame you for talking this way. It's just an effect of the environment you find yourself. I'm neither Yoruba nor Igbo. Only thing I have in common with both tribes is that we are all Nigerians. I hope this petty tribalism dies one day in our country. Then we can finally move forward

Rant on. You are of zero significance. Where did i mention any tribe ?
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by techgeek12(m): 10:56am On Aug 13, 2018
1000 ways to die
He got served in a flattened way
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by babaireti(m): 11:09am On Aug 13, 2018
Na them, yes I know na them,they are bent on polluting my fatherland,Nmamdi Kanu! the hunched-back albino jew,come and carry your terrorists
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
stevedre:

replied u
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by stevedre: 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
replied u

Sup bro. Did you get my mail.
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
stevedre:

Sup bro. Did you get my mail.
no bro..Dunno undelivered mail..Walahi..Mail me directly
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by stevedre: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
no bro..Dunno undelivered mail..Walahi..Mail me directly here.., Int.ThomdarlingTon26@outlook.com

Got it. Sent a mail. You can now delete this post with your email.
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
stevedre:

Got it. Sent a mail. You can now delete this post with your email.
how do i delete it?
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by jidemosaic: 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
wow!
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by stevedre: 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
how do i delete it?

I guess you should modify the post, remove the email and repost the other words.
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by stevedre: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
how do i delete it?

Hailings bro, check your mail n what'sapp me.
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by stevedre: 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
no bro..Dunno undelivered mail..Walahi..Mail me directly

Hailings bro, check your mail n what'sapp me.
Re: Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved by meobizy(f): 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lol at him robbing while carrying his PVC around.
I wonder what he’ll tell the angels were his last deeds when it’s time for judgement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Arrested In Warri For Impregnating 11-Year-Old JSS2 Girl (Photo) / 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) / Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.