Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,248 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election (20999 Views)

Atiku Wins Bauchi State Presidential Election / APC Floors PDP, NNPP, LP At Shettima’s Polling Unit / APC Floors PDP, Wins Davido’s Uncle Seat In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by MartinCorridon: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
Worrisome for Dogara....the South of Bauchi is predominantly Christian and it's only Bogoro his own LGA PDP won.

The results have sealed his fate, he had better go to PDP.

How do you explain PDP winning your LGA as an APC member?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by Afamed: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
Obinwenite:
From the result,PDP is not doing bad.
In an election where winners take it all. When INEC would only issue a certificate to one person?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
Politics sha

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by Felixv: 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
congrats to APC.more to come ...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by contigiency(m): 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
I don't have much to say now until after osun gubernatorial election because my friends here are saying that it is where PDP will show their real worth.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by klax(m): 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
madridguy:
But wailers are saying Adams Oshiomhole will bury APC with his gra-gra but reverse is the case, Osho Baba is busy winning medal for us back to back.

APC need to extend Oshiomhole contract before PDP come for him tongue

APC

CHANGE

Sorry who is this Are you a living or non living thing So you are jubilating because of bye election or sell election? Pls are you a living thing or non living thing? Answer first then i will educate you a bit more.
Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by odiks: 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
naijapips04:
PDP over 40% vote in the North.

2019 would be one hell of an election.

Sorry for you. Keep consoling yourself

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by gmercy713: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
PDP isn't the strong political party I used to know. I think they need to work hard if at all they'll be still be in existence in 2019 talkless of having credible presidential candidate for the election.

Again, He who laugh last,laughs best

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by oladele00(m): 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
APC is not trying but yet they are winning the winnable. Nigerians and hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by buhariguy(m): 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
Racoon:
Congratulations APC!
have you repent.?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by blazer2018: 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
Dogora don cast... grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by Alen4smit: 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
klax:

Sorry who is this Are you a living or non living thing So you are jubilating because of bye election or sell election? Pls are you a living thing or non living thing? Answer first then i will educate you a bit more.
painment!

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by Bella55555(f): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
madridguy:
But wailers are saying Adams Oshiomhole will bury APC with his gra-gra but reverse is the case, Osho Baba is busy winning medal for us back to back.

APC

CHANGE
sorry i understand your plight i pity you sad
Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by Cajal(m): 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
kahal29:

To defeat him will be very easy. Since he represents 3 LGA - Dass/Balewa/Bogoro constituency, all APC needs to do is to field somebody from either Balewa or Dass since he has been denying these LGAs a chance of representation for over 12 years now, play the religious card since he is a Christian in midst of Muslims and I tell you his name will be sorry in the next election.
...he can still win local government chairman...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by itswell1: 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
madridguy:
He can contest and win his local government election grin

Yes oooo as the local government Chairman of PDP. Since he is an ingrate and a traitor.
Let's kick him out of APC like POLIO now

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by abc115: 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by Topmaike007(m): 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
madridguy:

APC

CHANGE
we need to extend his contract beyond 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by blazer2018: 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Worrisome for Dogara....the South of Bauchi is predominantly Christian and it's only Bogoro his own LGA PDP won.

The results have sealed his fate, he had better go to PDP.

How do you explain PDP winning your LGA as an APC member?

His body language made PDP win.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by Topmaike007(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
kahal29:

To defeat him will be very easy. Since he represents 3 LGA - Dass/Balewa/Bogoro constituency, all APC needs to do is to field somebody from either Balewa or Dass since he has been denying these LGAs a chance of representation for over 12 years now, play the religious card since he is a Christian in midst of Muslims and I tell you his name will be sorry in the next election.
arsenal need to hire you oo grin see analysis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by klax(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
Alen4smit:
painment!

Hahahaha kikikikiki you are comedian. Pls I asked a simple question are you a living thing or non living thing? If you answer then I will educate you better.
Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by Iamgrey5(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
Imagine!

The APC candidate campaigned that he is going to the senate with the sole purpose of amending the constitution to enable Buhari rule forever cheesy

And he won with a landslide

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by Lumig: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
yns4real:
BREAKING: APC floors PDP, wins Bauchi senatorial by-election

The All Progressives Congress (APC) has won the Bauchi South senatorial election held on Saturday.
The election was held in the seven local government areas in the senatorial district.

The results, announced by the electoral commission, INEC, shows the APC won in six of the seven local governments in the district.
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) won in only Bogoro Local Government Area, the council of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara.

The APC candidate in the election, Lawal Gumau, will thus become the senator-elect for the district.
More details later…

1. Toro Local Government Adda
APC- 30,658 PDP -8,420

2. Bogoro Local Government Area

APC - 3,992 PDP -6, 646

3. Kirfi LGA

APC - 11,051 PDP - 3336

4. Dass local government

APC - 7,432. PDP - 4,028

5. Bauchi Local Government Area

APC - 38, 958 PDP - 13,053

6. Alkaleri Local Government

APC - 13,-089. PDP - 6, 245

7. Tafawa-Balewa local government

APC – 14,309 PDP - 8, 528

TOTAL = APC - 119, 489 PDP - 50, 256

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/279917-breaking-apc-floors-pdp-wins-bauchi-senatorial-by-election.html
APC floors..., APC floors. APC and FLOORING are like 5 and 6, APC no get chill at all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by Ahsat: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ha ha ha ha. God bless Nigeria God bless PMB Our able and President, d man of people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by ipobarecriminals: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
grin smiley cheesy grin lipsrsealed sad shege! May fl@theads jhudas brethren nor jump inside lagoon oo

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by semyman: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
Get your PVC, get your PVC, now you are seeing the outcome of getting the PVC

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by mknigeriagreat: 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
contigiency:
I don't have much to say now until after osun gubernatorial election because my friends here are saying that it is where PDP will show their real worth.

Osun case is totally different. I am from osun and what is playing out is as a result of aregbeaola's economy policies that has dipped the state into poverty. The outcome of the gubernatorial election in that state will have nothing to do with a party but individual. On a fair ground, the masses don't want aregbeaola again that was why it was easy for Adeleke to defect to pdp and still won. The truth is Adeleke looks like the next osun governor but even if he wins under the pdp umbrella, I am 100% sure not mixing words up that Buhari will still win in osun come the presidential election. My thoughts and calculations though. My own desire is for Adeleke to win as the governor though. Osun state is a Civil service state with little or no IGR. If salaries ain't paid, the government doesn't get a huge tax and IGR drops. What aregbesola hasn't done in almost eight years is to increase the IGR of that state. The debt is another major concern I just hope Adeleke wins and efcc can look into how he manged the state funds for 8 years. Accountability matters in good governance and he lacks it as an individual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by gmercy713: 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
semyman:
Get your PVC, get your PVC, now you are seeing the outcome of getting the PVC

Yeah,get your PVC and they'll be waiting for you at the pooling unit to buy your vote with a token.

The problem isn't getting the PVC but voting for the right person perhaps the right person might be the highest bidder.

So,we need to use our brains

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by Yinxies(f): 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
I can design a functional website for your business in 3days for just 25k.

Logo+letterhead+business card = N5,000 only

Check my signature
Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by MartinCorridon: 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
blazer2018:

His body language made PDP win.

I can bet you it's probably more than "body language". He likely silently campaigned by proxy.

Been there. It's a close knit environment, don't know how to explain it BUT they voted according to his wishes

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by odiks: 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
naijapips04:

How.....

50256 * 100
---------- ----- === 19.57%
256,763 1

Or

50256 * 100
---------- ----- === 20.5%
245,652 1

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
madridguy:
He can contest and win his local government election grin

Not under PDP my guy. This is a local election with the contestants all locals. He is not going to be the presidential candidate and his LG will not want to vote against PMB and the center.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Floors PDP, Wins Bauchi Senatorial By-election by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
naijapips04:

PDP can not win south-west even without salary increament and you must forget the north where Buhari is a mini-god.APC will get 20% from south/south and south-east this time if you take their financial muscle and vote buying system into consideration

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Tells Yahoo Boys To Use Their Talents Legitimately / PDP Did Not Lose 2015 Presidential Election – Ciroma / Minimum Wage: NLC To Embark On Nationwide Protest On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.