Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) (27564 Views)

Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) / Yahaya Bello In Bourdillon, Meets Tinubu (Photo) / All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by 7lives: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
frowland:

You omitted what we did to Ojukwu as well - that in 2003, 2007 we voted massively for OBJ and Buhari's brother yaradua instead. Only Calabar voted for Ojukwu, no eastern state voted for him. That was one of the strangest election outcome I ever witnessed and that is why I hardly take far right agitators serious..
We will not vote for Okorocha or Okoroawusa but we are lining up to vote for either Atiku, Kwankwaso, Shekarau, Saraki. This is worrying and something is not quiet right with people with such line of thought.

There is something that people from the East are yet to understand, wether they LIKE IT OR NOT, they MUST come up with a very strong and iconic political arrow head.
The NONSENSE that happened at PDP national convention in 1999 should not repeat itself.

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by frowland(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
7lives:

There is something that people from the East are yet to understand, wether they LIKE IT OR NOT, they MUST come up with a very strong and iconic political arrow head.
The NONSENSE that happened at PDP national convention in 1999 should not repeat itself.

Haha, Jim Nwobodo and his co travelers right? The issue is we are good at shooting down anyone of us we perceive are 'strong'. We did that again to Ekwueme during the 2003 convention where our delegates voted for OBJ and abandoned Ekwueme who got his mere 1000+ votes from the north.
These trends will not change, its inherent in us. Now, we come back here agitating left and right, blaming everyone else except ourselves. No one hvae even blamed our Igbo leaders, none! All the blame goes to the North and anyone who supports them. The same North we are sure to vote for 2019 via PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
ifiokjohn:
but over 90 percent of APC were PDP members and they also looted the country dry. So that makes u sir, an hippocrite

President Buhari has never been in the killer, looter PDP.

Neither has Osibanjo, Tinubu, Fayemi or Fashola.

Another one from the Wailer Bureau of Statistics (WBS).

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by mirexxx(f): 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
iammo:
2019!!!, >: : grin Yoruba's politicians seem to be playing the kingmaker role now, after 8years presidency and 3yrs vice presidency. Tinubus house is the new mecca, while obasanjo's house is the new Medina. Even Fani-kayode's house is the new Jerusalem
gringringrin
Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by 7lives: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
nzeobi:

oga we voted them into office and made them what they are, they were voted to serve and not to dictate to the us and convert us to their servants (just as rochas wants to impose his inlaw on us when it's obvious he isn't qualified.
so if your sophistication in politics is all about following a looter and criminal around then I wish you the best.
I don't even believe tinubu has brought any genuine development to the south west.

The people you claimed were imposing their son in-laws on you are your are YOUR people for God's sake.
Would you prefer they were strangers?, you should be more worried about their performance in governance.
If they are doing well, give them the necessary support, if you are the Governor would you have done it differently?.
Politics in multi ethnic country like Nigeria is like a talking drum, if you don't understand the tune, you can't dance.
This mind set of yours, is the reason the Chinese fell to the Barbarians ( Mongolians ), and they were COLONIZED for 1000 years.
After 1000 years, they were FORCED BY PAIN, to CO OPERATE in other to dismantle their colonizers.
They also mobilized their people to build the great wall of China, as their defense shield, to make sure that the Barbarians NEVER get to set their feet in China again.
You guys are too petty, you NEED to sit up.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
7lives:

The people you claimed were imposing their son in-laws on you are your are YOUR people for God's sake.
Would you prefer they were strangers?, you should be more worried about their performance in governance.
If they are doing well, give them the necessary support, if you are the Governor would you have done it differently?.
Politics in multi ethnic country like Nigeria is like a talking drum, if you don't understand the tune, you can't dance.
This mind set of yours, is the reason the Chinese fell to the Barbarians ( Mongolians ), and they were COLONIZED for 1000 years.
After 1000 years, they were FORCED BY PAIN, to CO OPERATE in other to dismantle their colonizers.
They also mobilized their people to build the great wall of China, as their defense shield, to make sure that the Barbarians NEVER get to set their feet in China again.
You guys are too petty, you NEED to sit up.
when peter obi was about exiting he brought willie obiano, we went through his profile and achievements in life and found him worthy hence the support but the fact is rochas son inlaw has never controlled any business neither has he done any job to prove himself worthy.
so he can't be trusted with such an exalted position, governance is not about building roads.
Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by Cajal(m): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
rotten teeth Tinubu the criminal bastard

Assalamualaikum bro cool
...weighty allegations
Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by daxon001(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mosesm:

You expect the governor to come all the way from Kano? Are you still using the Wudil camp. I served there decades ago. Only the Emir came then

no karaye. he's the governor of the whole state na.
although I take back the idiot I said. na joke o and he's my governor now self
Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
The politicians are heating up the polity. Here is a Governor of Kano seeking the APC National leader. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Please check signature below and get in touch!!!
Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 11:44am On Aug 18, 2018
QuotaSystem:

President Buhari has never been in the killer, looter PDP.

Neither has Osibanjo, Tinubu, Fayemi or Fashola.

Another one from the Wailer Bureau of Statistics (WBS).
but u can't beat ur chest and tell me, tinubu, fayemi, fashola and even buhari are not thieves.or cn u?
This is a case of pot calling kettle black, it is a case of fraudstars calling arm robbers thieves and it is a case of looters calling looters thieves. My bro they are both diff bt diff packs they come with.
Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

She shiner indeed.

The most senior Igbo man is no. 5 in this country. Behind 3 Northerners.

Did you say northerners shine your shoes?
In exchange for your shone shoes, you hand them your future.
what is the essence of holding a big position in government when even ur own people are poor and can't be guaranteed 3 square meals per day compare to the igbos. The igbos might not hold top positions bt u will agree with me that they standard of living are a hundred times better than the northerners and m not kidding.
90 percent of northerners are poor and to poor and their are one of the reasons records shows that Nigerians are poor.
Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 2:54am On Aug 19, 2018
ifiokjohn:
but u can't beat ur chest and tell me, tinubu, fayemi, fashola and even buhari are not thieves.or cn u?
This is a case of pot calling kettle black, it is a case of fraudstars calling arm robbers thieves and it is a case of looters calling looters thieves. My bro they are both diff bt diff packs they come with.

My point has been made and the misinformation factually corrected.

Thanks for your opinion.
Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 2:58am On Aug 19, 2018
ifiokjohn:
what is the essence of holding a big position in government when even ur own people are poor and can't be guaranteed 3 square meals per day compare to the igbos. The igbos might not hold top positions bt u will agree with me that they standard of living are a hundred times better than the northerners and m not kidding.
90 percent of northerners are poor
and to poor and their are one of the reasons records shows that Nigerians are poor.

Yet you're always crying of marginalisation?

Yet Ibos keep trooping into Kano in their thousands daily looking for their daily bread? Who are they hoping to make money from? Is that why they come all the way from riches and prosperity in the East to become our rat killers?

Keep deluding yourself grin tongue.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Samia Suluhu Hassan, New Tanzanian President / Certificate Controversy: Abuja Lawyer Drags Buhari To Court / Kwankwaso Gives Out Shekarau’s Daughter In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.