Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) (27578 Views)

Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) / Yahaya Bello In Bourdillon, Meets Tinubu (Photo) / All The Political Gladiators In Lagos Closing Ranks In Bourdillon (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 8:48am On Aug 13, 2018
nzeobi:

oga we voted them into office and made them what they are, they were voted to serve and not to dictate to the us and convert us to their servants (just as rochas wants to impose his inlaw on us when it's obvious he isn't qualified.
so if your sophistication in politics is all about following a looter and criminal around then I wish you the best.
I don't even believe tinubu has brought any genuine development to the south west.

Just like the albino hunchback is serving you here right? You had no qualms about dedicating your existence to a common criminal who was arrested on top an olosho in a lagos brothel but you can talk here abi? angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6019821_2017090306_54_49_jpeg4372a349205f007e905691ca2b19b712

10 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 13, 2018
4601CE:
Youre not being objective.
You tried to hide the sentiment in your post but it’s all over it
you mean all what I said was a lie? Please tell me one single statement which was a lie in my post. How much more objective do I have to be? I need you to pls prove me wrong if you can. But please before you do that, do a research because I'd not hesitate to pull some facts out to you from the archive. I'm not one of those Nigerian lazy youths who forget things in a hurry
Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2018
awelekiti:
true. But also remember the pdp also said the same, about the apc after merging before Baba was consulted, after which the primary was conducted. I have never seen such a messy campaign orchestrated by the pdp that time with hate speeches. Eventually , Baba won the presidential election. In politics, guesswork isn't enough. With Jonathan experience, the power of incumbency doesn't work anymore. People were better off when pdp was in power than they are now. If you say Baba till 2023, you should also mention at least 2 of his achievement that could earn him another 4 years. The truth is, people are tired of empty promises. Let me tell you why I voted Baba in 2015, I though he'd improve our economy but now, it's worse. I also thought he'd fight corruption holistically but it's lopsided. I thought he'd make all our refineries work and generate employment but it's not happening. The subsidy the apc said Jonathan shouldn't remove was what they begged us to remove. They even told us our refineries would work and Nigerians would stop importing fuel, they said they'd use the proceeds to fix our moribund education and health sectors, construct good roads but you and I know that none of those promises was kept despite the successful removal of subsidy. Or have you forgotten? When people began to ask questions about the removed subsidy. The apc came to the media to tell us that, they still pay subsidy. So, time would tell if all the failed promises would earned Baba another 4 years.
okay,there is saying that the devil you know is better than the angel you are about to know, let baba should continue at least Rome was not built in a day

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2018
Topmaike007:
okay,there is saying that the devil you know is better than the angel you are about to know, let baba should continue at least Rome was not built in a day
cheesy. Seriously I prefer Baba and I do like him. But personally, he has disappointed me( and I speak on behalf of well-meaning Nigerians) with his failed promises.
Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by talk2rotman(m): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2018
election is near and he's becoming relevant again.... use and dump loading
Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by Myself2(m): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
rotten teeth Tinubu the criminal bastard

Assalamualaikum bro cool

That place they held the meeting go dey stink badly due to Tinubu rotten teeth

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by farem: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2018
greatiyk4u:
I wish we have another Tinubu in Igbo Land, we would have been politically nourished and progressing
Are you a learner, what of Fayose, Fani Kayode and Saraki?
Don't be kidding!

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by seguno2: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2018
iammo:
2019!!!, >: : grin Yoruba's politicians seem to be playing the kingmaker role now, after 8years presidency and 3yrs vice presidency. Tinubus house is the new mecca, while obasanjo's house is the new Medina. Even Fani-kayode's house is the new Jerusalem

Kingmaker who cannot get restructuring?
What is the essence of the kingmaker
Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by seguno2: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2018
Topmaike007:

This devil of Buhari and APC are destroying our Rome beyond recognition.
We have to #TakeitBack!
Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:18am On Aug 13, 2018
awelekiti:
cheesy. Seriously I prefer Baba and I do like him. But personally, he has disappointed me( and I speak on behalf of well-meaning Nigerians) with his failed promises.
anyone can promise and fail, pls forgive us sir.oneday things will be set right in this nation

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by bellazz(m): 9:21am On Aug 13, 2018
greatiyk4u:
I wish we have another Tinubu in Igbo Land, we would have been politically nourished and progressing

This table you dey shake so

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by seguno2: 9:23am On Aug 13, 2018
sarrki:
We are pacesetters

Self deception is the worst sin, says the Holy Book.
16 wasted years of PDP built Abuja metro and Kaduna - Abuja railways completed by Buhari.
20 years of APC Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode with billions of dollars in World Bank loans, they cannot build one small light rail.
Lagos-Ibadan express road built by Jonathan and PDP, Buhari and Fashola of APC have failed to complete.
Do you know what pacesetters mean
Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 9:26am On Aug 13, 2018
seguno2:

This devil of Buhari and APC are destroying our Rome beyond recognition.
We have to #TakeitBack!
so do you think those thieves coming from PDP can change anything in this nation..

the only people PDP would drop that will make me vote them are
fela durotoye

omole Sowore

any other candidate aside from this two can goto to hell at least for good sixteen years that they ruled no positive changes in Nigeria..

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 9:31am On Aug 13, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
what about nyamuri flat.heads?
at least those ones are a thousand times more developed and comfortable than the supposed owners of Nigeria, mostly the dan fodio people.
Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 9:32am On Aug 13, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
what about nyamuri flat.heads?
at least those ones are a thousand times more developed and comfortable than the supposed owners of Nigeria, mostly the 'Dan fodio' people.
Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2018
They want to go learn how to push drugs in Chicago ni? cheesy
Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 9:34am On Aug 13, 2018
QuotaSystem:
Expired Kwankwaso met expired Obj to continue plotting with their desperation to return the failed looter PDP to power... undecided

Then Ruling Gov. Ganduje of Kano State (Oha 1 of Igboland) meets the ruling Godfather of Lagos Nigerian politics with an entire region in his front pocket...to perfect the winning SW/North alliance...

Dem no dey tell blind man say rain don begin fall cool

PMB Sak!
but over 90 percent of APC were PDP members and they also looted the country dry. So that makes u sir, an hippocrite

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2018
greatiyk4u:
Igbo land don't need a tiffnubu. the north that have held power for so long are still more underdevelop than the most underdevelop part of Igbo land.
Smh at the north

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Flatheaded wawa pigs are so useless that Rochas told the whole world that he doesn't need their support to win in 2019.

Bro, have you ever seen a politician that doesn't need his immediate constituency? Rochas counts them as nonentities and nothing.

Akpabio joined APC, see how they welcomed him?
2 Igbo PDP Senators joined APC recently, they didn't even buy ordinary pure water to welcome them. grin
but those " Igbos" as u call them are more developed intellectually and physically than the supposed " owners of Nigeria" that we use as our gatemen and shoe shiners.
you see yourself�

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2018
RockHard:

But Igbos already have a leader in Saraki.
saraki is not and can never be the leader of Igbos unlike how the terrorist in Aso rock is ur leader.
Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by Eponyeeboz: 9:45am On Aug 13, 2018
ifiokjohn:
but those " Igbos" as u call them are more developed intellectually and physically than the supposed " owners of Nigeria" that we use as our gatemen and shoe shiners.
you see yourself�

She shiner indeed.

The most senior Igbo man is no. 5 in this country. Behind 3 Northerners.

Did you say northerners shine your shoes?
In exchange for your shone shoes, you hand them your future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 9:53am On Aug 13, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Just like the albino hunchback is serving you here right? You had no qualms about dedicating your existence to a common criminal who was arrested on top an olosho in a lagos brothel but you can talk here abi? angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6019821_2017090306_54_49_jpeg4372a349205f007e905691ca2b19b712

I pointed out your stupidity to you and started talking another thing.
anyways I don't think I should be wasting my time discussing with you.
Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2018
nzeobi:

I pointed out your stupidity to you and started talking another thing.
anyways I don't think I should be wasting my time discussing with you.

You're the stupid one and will remain so for life angry

Tinubu is a crooked politician and I have no qualms describing him as such.

If you can, admit kanu was a self serving prikk who was only making money and fame off the gullibility of his followers angry

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by tribalistseun: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2018
greatiyk4u:
by being second to fulanis or under the fulanis?

Afonja stop fooling yourself

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 10:51am On Aug 13, 2018
Hmmn . . . . Tinubu , fool me once , they say . . . . . .
Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 11:02am On Aug 13, 2018
iammo:
2019!!!, >: : grin Yoruba's politicians seem to be playing the kingmaker role now, after 8years presidency and 3yrs vice presidency. Tinubus house is the new mecca, while obasanjo's house is the new Medina. Even Fani-kayode's house is the new Jerusalem

but PDP are planning to sideline them cheesy

by 2019 everyone will know their political relevancies. southwest don't make noise except my Gov the only noisemaker

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by iammo(m): 11:03am On Aug 13, 2018
Adebowale89:

but PDP are planning to sideline them cheesy

by 2019 everyone will know their political relevancies. southwest don't make noise except my Gov the only noisemaker

They should learn from Jonathan that bad guy that year
Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You're the stupid one and will remain so for life angry

Tinubu is a crooked politician and I have no qualms describing him as such.

If you can, admit kanu was a self serving prikk who was only making money and fame off the gullibility of his followers angry

and ike ekwerwmadu, ouk, okorocha and your corrupted politicians are all saints? what of that fool that was begging ganduge up and down and sold u out to Fulani man during your Biafra childish display? cheesy
Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2018
Adebowale89:

and ike ekwerwmadu, ouk, okorocha and your corrupted politicians are all saints? what of that fool that was begging ganduge up and down and sold u out to Fulani man during your Biafra childish display? cheesy

None of them is a saint. They're all crooks
Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 11:45am On Aug 13, 2018
tribalistseun:
by being second to fulanis or under the fulanis?

Afonja stop fooling yourself

and what's bad in political reshuffle. it's called political relationship

obj captain Fulani for 8yrs, Fulani captain them for 4years. Fulani captain gej for 3yrs thereabout and he captain Fulani man

pls u people should seek knowledge. you lack political debate

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2018
ewenla7:
a visit is a visit, I don't know what the wahala is....someone cannot visit his friend again kwa

I tire o. Everything for naija na politics. Some people that can't afford 3 square meal. Will be supporting all these useless politicians. Be tinubu, atiku, buhari, saraki etc
Re: Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Go ahead and worship the Fulani caliphate

Cone heads everywhere
so if you want to worship someone he'll come to your house? is it the king that goes to the subject's house? grin your illiteracy is follow come grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency / Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race / Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.