Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Ladies Beware - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Beware (1607 Views)

Ladies Beware: There Is A New Trend Of Sexual Charm ( Please Read ) / Young Ladies Beware Of Yahoo Plus Guys / Ladies Beware! (my Experience). PHOTOS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Beware by Kazeemakeem(m): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
Some ladies are butiful but still cant find husband or toaster,why it bcs of harogant and pride, being rich is good am not against that ,but mist men are afriad of being controlled by ladies bcs the lady is rich than the guy,you cant be driving CAR and expt the man searching who has no car working on the road to stop you and say hello i want to date or marry you, nah you have to lower your self to be able to get toasters.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware by faithfull18(f): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
Una no dey tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Beware by Martinez39(m): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
Kazeemakeem:
Some ladies are butiful but still cant find husband or toaster,why it bcs of harogant and pride, being rich is good am not against that ,but mist men are afriad of being controlled by ladies bcs the lady is rich than the guy,you cant be driving CAR and expt the man searching who has no car working on the road to stop you and say hello i want to date or marry you, nah you have to lower your self to be able to get toasters.
grin No mercy for English. I understand what you are saying anyway.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware by Kazeemakeem(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
Martinez39:
grin No mercy for English. I understand what you saying anyway.

English is not my country language,its just a general language for communication,your oblangata should tell that English is not your country language

ogolo
Re: Ladies Beware by Kazeemakeem(m): 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
faithfull18:
Una no dey tire

Tire ke
Re: Ladies Beware by Martinez39(m): 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

English is not my country language,its just a general language for communication,your oblangata should tell that English is not your country language

ogolo
Don't start with me. English is the lingua franca of this country. The official language of nairaland is English. Virtually all our news reporters use English. Our textbooks in nursery, primary, secondary, and tertiary schools use English. English is used way more than our indigenous languages. You cannot say you are well educated in this country and yet you cannot speak and write simple English. I am not holding anything against you. I was just laughing but you want to take personal. Grow some thick skin and learn when to ignore.
Re: Ladies Beware by nlPoster: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
I don't get it.

Do some ladies believe they don't deserve a car?

It's like we feel (Nigerian) women prefer suffering.

Which would explain some things!
Re: Ladies Beware by Kazeemakeem(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Martinez39:
Don't start with me. English is the lingua franca of this country. The official language of nairaland is English. Virtually all our news reporters use English. Our textbooks in nursery, primary, secondary, and tertiary schools use English. English is used way more than our indigenous languages. You cannot say you are well educated in this country and yet you cannot speak and write simple English. I am not holding anything against you. I was just laughing but you want to take personal. Grow some thick skin and learn when to ignore.

silly goat Bleep off

i no you
Re: Ladies Beware by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Kazeemakeem:
CORRECT TALK BRO
Re: Ladies Beware by donbachi(m): 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
maintainance and sustainability problem
Re: Ladies Beware by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
RIP English cry cry cry
You came you saw but you were conquered
Re: Ladies Beware by Kazeemakeem(m): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
virgoquin:
RIP English cry cry cry

You came you saw but you were conquered

Na so
Re: Ladies Beware by MedicH: 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Kazeemakeem:
Where are you from oga? Seriously you no de alright.
Re: Ladies Beware by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lower her self to get with some low self esteem deluded man?

Your misplaced ego is in the way of your destiny. Stay there....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware by donaldtruman: 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Martinez39:
grin No mercy for English. I understand what you saying anyway.
grin angry grin
Re: Ladies Beware by Kazeemakeem(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Lower her self to get with some low self esteem deluded man?

Your misplaced ego is in the way of your destiny. Stay there....

I don't ave time for yaba left like, ladies no what am talking about
Re: Ladies Beware by Kazeemakeem(m): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
donaldtruman:

grin angry grin
Your problem Hahahahah
Re: Ladies Beware by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
Did I read "she should lower herself"

To who understood help me understand
Re: Ladies Beware by durubennie(m): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

Re: Ladies Beware by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

I don't ave time for yaba left like, ladies INSECURE DONKEYs no what am talking about

FIXED

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware by Kazeemakeem(m): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
Guest007:
Did I read "she should lower herself"

To who un

derstood help me understand

Seems Ure yet to finish ur ssce I guess
Re: Ladies Beware by Kazeemakeem(m): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED

Fixed ur stupidity
Re: Ladies Beware by LordKO(m): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
@OP

This type of thought process isn't good for your health. Being rich/successful doesn't automatically make a woman (or a man) arrogant - don't mistake self-esteem (or self-confidence) for arrogance or conceitedness or pridefulness. Also, you shouldn't apportion blame to a woman who has/drives a car whom a man who doesn't have/drive a car feels intimidated to approach - meekness doesn't invalidate self-esteem, just as selflessness doesn't invalidate conscientiousness. Yet, tactlessness is toxic and it's the major hallmark of arrogant, conceited and prideful people.

It's better to imitate a successful wo/man and become successful like her than to envy/crucify her - imitating isn't a crime anywhere in the world, duplicating is, so don't be afraid to imitate good. Money is good, but don't allow it to define you and don't allow anyone the privilege to objectify you based on it in particular and other material things in general. Also, don't allow anyone the privilege to abuse you, irrespective of your financial standing at any point in time, provided that you haven't given the person any reason to abuse/undervalue you. As hard as it is/seems to acquire (money), it's still one of the easiest material things to acquire under normal circumstances.

I hope you don't have phobia for caution. Don't mistake my caution for instruction/control like conceited people always do - caution is different from instruction/control and nobody is above receiving or giving it (where and when necessary). In fact, I'm sorry for anyone who doesn't receive caution from people around him/her or doesn't give it to those around him/her - the very moment liberty invalidates conscientiousness, it automatically becomes a poison.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Beware by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
Relationship experts left n right grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware by MedicH: 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
Zielle:

Lol
Re: Ladies Beware by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
MedicH:

Lol
Anything to add to op's points? smiley
Re: Ladies Beware by MedicH: 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
Zielle:

Anything to add to op's points? smiley
Nothing at all. These ones de funny.
Re: Ladies Beware by Funmmyastic: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
Zielle:

Lol,the post is so funny.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Beware by Kazeemakeem(m): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
Zielle:

Anything to add or subtract
Re: Ladies Beware by Kazeemakeem(m): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Lol,the post is so funny.

How
Re: Ladies Beware by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2019
Das Plakat braucht Hilfe.
Re: Ladies Beware by AfroKnight: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

ogolo

Your own “oblangata” (whatever that means) is missing.

First, you troll us with a really miserable opening post, then you defend rubbish.

You need help with your low self esteem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls So Brave,courageous,rude And Not Shy These Days / 7years Relationship!! Girl Needs A Break!! Advice Plss / Your Wife Says She's Not In The Mood For Sex On Your Wedding Night, WWYD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.