Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! - Travel (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (453781 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by onchekpa: 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
Good day
I attend a weekend class at tuteria in gbagada. It's Saturday and Sunday mornings. We practice conversation and treat past questions. It's 35k a month and a new session starts on the 13th of feb. U can check their website

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by onchekpa: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nowenuse:

Thank you very much. I think I will write mine in Lagos.

You won't believe that I paid 20k for access to PrepMyFuture but I do not enjoy using the app at all. I think I need something very much physical.

PMF cannot access and grade your essays or speaking sessions. It is only good for Compréhension orale and écrite.

Pls do you happen to know any TEF examiner in Lagos who can offer Intensive preparations and mock exam tests?
I really cannot afford to sit for the exams without being sure I can get a CLB7 in all four compétences.

Please can you share your prepmyfutur? I'm trying to private chat u
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Omalicha4288: 12:13am On Feb 06, 2021
Hello, please i need dates TEF exam 2021. Thank you
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by onchekpa: 5:10am On Feb 06, 2021
Omalicha4288:
Hello, please i need dates TEF exam 2021. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nowenuse: 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
onchekpa:

Please can you share your prepmyfutur? I'm trying to private chat u

Ok, sorry. I have been very busy with IELTS.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by solelymade: 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
SOS
Please can someone help me with this,

Can this 1year diploma program from Nigerian french Language village be used to claim 2 or more degrees?

If yes, which evaluating body will be best for the ECA?

I'm asking for a friend. She has a BA from Unilag, another Unilag Diploma like that which she made me understand is only useful for admission in Unilag then the One year Diploma from the above institution.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hi, please can you share your PrepMyFuture login details with me, I am assuming since you don't really enjoy using it you wouldn't mind. I just sent a PM to you.

Nowenuse:

You won't believe that I paid 20k for access to PrepMyFuture but I do not enjoy using the app at all. I think I need something very much physical.

PMF cannot access and grade your essays or speaking sessions. It is only good for Compréhension orale and écrite.

Pls do you happen to know any TEF examiner in Lagos who can offer Intensive preparations and mock exam tests?
I really cannot afford to sit for the exams without being sure I can get a CLB7 in all four compétences.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Omalicha4288: 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
Thank you

[quote author=onchekpa post=98788234]
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Brownie1003: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2021
IMO, if you don't mind, I think PMF would help in the techniques for CO and CE. Although, it has limited questions, I would say you should keep at it because it would really help you. When you feel you have improved, you can subscribe for TEF Académie. It has 15 questions for CO and CE, but you pay $21 for a month subscription ( p.s do this when you have a month to your exam unless you can afford to do another.)

It's okay to get a tutor or tef examiner esp for EE and EO, if you haven't gotten one, I can help you with one.

By the way, if you don't mind, can we share your PMF in order to have access to it?

Wish you all the best.
Nowenuse:

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
https://prepmyfuture.com/log-in

Username: Thefrenchchase1@gmail.com
Password: *Thefrenchchase39
Expires in May 2021

Both are case sensitive.

It will only allow one person to be signed on at any point in time.

2 sample TEF exams, 1 mini TEF exam and numerous exercises from level A1 to C2.

All the best!

10 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 1:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
@ Mmamaroon : thanks a lot.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Fabguen: 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mmamaroon:

Both are case sensitive.

All the best!

May God bless you!
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Brownie1003: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
Thank you !
Mmamaroon:

Both are case sensitive.

All the best!

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by mrslander: 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bisolar:

Me too actually. She is a bad ass teacher. As in e go enter your head sha ni. Slow and steady and reemphasise without being annoying.
All the grammaire my AF teacher taught in A 1 class that he will just be rushing to cover the textbook, na from Alexa videos i comprehended it.

If you now farabale watch the support videos again for emphasis, do the exercises, o ma bad gan.

But you still need tutor sha later on. Cos of speaking and writing and asking of questions.
pls how do I get the French with Alexa,is it a app or what?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Mamasunshine: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
Very kind of you. God bless you!
Mmamaroon:

All the best!

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Olaope12: 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
Bonjour, je suis debutante et j'ai besoin de quelq'un qui je veux pratiquer le francais parle. Vous me contacter sur message prive. Merci bcp. Je prefere B1+ ou niveau intermedaire.

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aurorae1: 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
mrslander:
pls how do I get the French with Alexa,is it a app or what?

She has a podcast and website.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Olaope12: 9:17am On Feb 16, 2021
Good morning, I am new here and preparing for TEF exams, please if you need someone to practice speaking with, I am available, you can private chat me please. Been a silent member for sometimes here. Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Inikay: 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hello guys, Please i need your help on this,
I want to apply for WES credential evaluation. My degree certificate bears my maiden name different from the name on my International passport. On the WES account i used my present name.
My question is will the different names affect my WES credential evaluation and how do I reconcile both names?
Thank you
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by LegitDiva: 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
Olaope12:
Bonjour, je suis debutante et j'ai besoin de quelq'un qui je veux pratiquer le francais parle. Vous me contacter sur message prive. Merci bcp. Je prefere B1+ ou niveau intermedaire.

Je suis A1.2 a l'ecole Mais je comprend votre ecrite tres bien.

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Enculer: 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
Bonjour All,

I hope you are all well and enjoying French. Mini update.

Express Entry Profile created 24 December 2019
ITA received 5 November 2020 (after given up)
Application submitted 01 Feb 2021
Medical results OK - 16 Feb 2021
Invitation for Biometrics 16 Feb 2021

On TEF, I had cause to take TEF (not Canada) again and some of the CE and CO from TEF Canada were repeated.

So take the TEF seriously as you never know when next you would need it.

Also, learn French, not just to get ITA or not juat for Canada. You never know if Nigeria will become a multi-lingua tomorrow.

Nigeria of today might change.

All the very best.

Bon courage.

11 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Fabguen: 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
Enculer:
Bonjour All,

On TEF, I had cause to take TEF (not Canada) again and some of the CE and CO from TEF Canada were repeated.

Also, learn French, not just to get ITA or not juat for Canada. You never know if Nigeria will become a multi-lingua tomorrow.

All the very best.

Bon courage.

Ravi d'avoir de vos nouvelles! Bonne chance!

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Enculer: 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Fabguen:

Ravi d'avoir de vos nouvelles! Bonne chance!

Merci bien
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Olaope12: 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bravo
Enculer:
Bonjour All,

All the very best.

Bon courage.

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Flourish24: 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
Pls is anyone here starting the march 8 french class at the AF center in IB... How we go run am?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Successintef: 8:00am On Feb 23, 2021
To have more than B2+/clb 7 in speaking, it is important to speak French as much as possible due to the fact that we are not in a francophone country.

We have got you covered, our tutor has written and passed TEF.

A1, A2, B1 class now available

Our fees are also very affordable.

You can contact us on successintef@gmail.com and 07017362958

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Successintef: 11:30am On Feb 25, 2021
https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1DDTVoXYrKIDACaRnNnNXwBrJrvvjRKNr

Audios to the long texts in CO(question 41-50) are in the google drive

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Crystalline(f): 11:28am On Feb 27, 2021
Successintef:

Thanks
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by FavouRising: 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
FavouRising:
[I observe there's like a general challenge of real TEF Tutor, I think I may help with that.. You may try @lcdl, an indigenous French school. 09/05/35/833/39,
08/1385/691/44 for WhatsApp. I'm sure you'll feel the quality of the classes, I can confirm that. Maybe when I'm back here

I forgot to drop this... I know one or two people who can confirm the school actually...

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by FavouRising: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
[I observe there's like a general challenge of real TEF Tutor, I think I may help with that.. You may try @lcdl, an indigenous French school. 09/05/35/833/39,
08/1385/691/44 for WhatsApp. I'm sure you'll feel the quality of the classes, I can confirm that. Maybe when I'm back here
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Successintef: 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
Crystalline:

Thanks
You're welcome
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nice, thank you for sharing.

Successintef:

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (182) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / Travelling To Canada / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

Viewing this topic: User1Mxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.