Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! - Travel (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (457107 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
Thanks for the info. A nice lady here has already helped me.

GraciousWords:

Try this...it should still let you access some materials, though not all because the subscription has lapsed.

https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration/124#98831122
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
79733139:

Thanks a lot. I have just gotten access from a nice lady here on Naira land.

D'accord. Bon chance.

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by MsLane: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2021
Bonjour.

I am just creating my profile.

How do i check this 67 score for eligibility?

GraciousWords:

Great...make sure your eligibility is still at 67 before you edit your profile.

If you decide to go ahead and wait in the pool for OINP at 461 then your outlook is that all programs draws are unlikely to start before the next OINP French Speakers Draw. Last OINP FS was in Oct. Just saying, so you know it's a calculated risk.... smiley
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Successintef: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
MsLane:
Bonjour.

I am just creating my profile.

How do i check this 67 score for eligibility?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

You can check your eligibility with the link above
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by MsLane: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
Seen. Thank you.

Where I have a 6.5 in reading, what do i do?

LSRW is 8.5/7/6.5/7

I am preparing for TEF though.

Successintef:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

You can check your eligibility with the link above
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Successintef: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Another amazing result from us.

We are here to teach, guide while giving relevant tips to pass the exam

Come and be part of our testimonies

3 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by babakb: 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
Successintef:

C'est bon, Je souhait mon resultat etre comme ca cool cool cool
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Desty4u: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
please if you have any one, recommend for us.

Just starting the language learning or preparing for TEF?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Desty4u: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Finance1:
Please do programmes on coursera increase CRS score when in the pool...
please how can I increase my Crs
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ShoeShineGuy: 1:41am On Dec 01, 2021
Successintef:

Awesome result Chief, no mincing words. Try and kindly recrop to include the lower end indicating the date of result release in your screenshot...

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Successintef: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
babakb:

C'est bon, Je souhait mon resultat etre comme ca cool cool cool

"Je souhaite que mon résultat soit comme ça"

C'est possible si vous pouvez consacrer le temps et avec un bon enseignant

3 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Successintef: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
ShoeShineGuy:

Awesome result Chief, no mincing words. Try and kindly recrop to include the lower end indicating the date of result release in your screenshot...

Thank you.
One of our two outstanding results of November

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by PrincewillGrace: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
MaameU:
Thanks. Unfortunately I did not use Prepmyfuture . I know it's very helpful for those writing the TEF exams but I didn't find it helpful for TCF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FdSUdYHXAc
Check it out
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by chigrad: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
PPR via good TEF result.

I will like to say thank you to all members here who contributed with vital information for me and other people here.

My French was very poor infact I will say almost zero before I started French lessons.I tried on my own but was not easy thus sought for professional touch.
I saw Tobidam online and from this thread so I contacted the school.I had a trail class and was impressed.
Started classes with flexible and suitable timing.It was not easy ...rough in some situations . Tutor was tough when needed and commended good efforts also.
However to succeed I had to put in more individual practise to what I learnt.I learnt for a period of 8 months and sat for TEF.
To God be the glory I cleared all my papers at 1 sitting .Got the required scores for the purpose I needed it for.
CE -C1,CO -C1,EE-B1,EO-B2.
The writing we had technical hitch due to poor network and challenges on the keyboard for special french characters.But I don't care anymore as visa is been approved.

I highly recommend Tobidam to any one seeking to sit for TEF as the tutors do everything to improve your weak areas,encourage you to study hard,flexible lessons from the comfort of your home/office/business place and value for money.

https://www.tobidam.com/

Wishing you all the best in your studies and Canada waka plans.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Goodnigga: 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
chigrad:
PPR via good TEF result.

I will like to say thank you to all members here who contributed with vital information for me and other people here.

My French was very poor infact I will say almost zero before I started French lessons.I tried on my own but was not easy thus sought for professional touch.
I saw Tobidam online and from this thread so I contacted the school.I had a trail class and was impressed.
Started classes with flexible and suitable timing.It was not easy ...rough in some situations . Tutor was tough when needed and commended good efforts also.
However to succeed I had to put in more individual practise to what I learnt.I learnt for a period of 8 months and sat for TEF.
To God be the glory I cleared all my papers at 1 sitting .Got the required scores for the purpose I needed it for.
CE -C1,CO -C1,EE-B1,EO-B2.
The writing we had technical hitch due to poor network and challenges on the keyboard for special french characters.But I don't care anymore as visa is been approved.

I highly recommend Tobidam to any one seeking to sit for TEF as the tutors do everything to improve your weak areas,encourage you to study hard,flexible lessons from the comfort of your home/office/business place and value for money.

Wishing you all the best in your studies and Canada waka plans.

I remember you here then. Congrats boss, and smooth sail in the rest of your journey!
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Talksub(m): 11:30am On Dec 07, 2021
Please can anybody help me with prep my future log in
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ShoeShineGuy: 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
@Succesintef: Powerful hands behind the scenes as antispam BOT won't allow me reply to that particular post of yours above. I've been banned thrice now (24hrs each) just for quoting you, with my posts deleted immediately.

I was thinking it was due to the French I had in the responses that initially got me punished but now I know better. I just wonder which soaps the others above me used while typing purely in French, including you sef grin that made you guys escape such. Double standards, just maybe!

Well, I was saying (in my deleted posts in French) that it was the same result I saw elsewhere. Quite an excellent one! Thanks for
recropping and reposting.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
chigrad:
more

PrincewillGrace:
Check it out

Hello, please do you know if TEF (Alliance Française) accepts NIN slip as a form of identity card to register for the exam?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
TEF Canada in Lagos is now N210,000.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by MsLane: 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
This is just sad. I am really saddened.

79733139:
TEF Canada in Lagos is now N210,000.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Successintef: 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
ShoeShineGuy:

Well, I was saying (in my deleted posts in French) that it was the same result I saw elsewhere. Quite an excellent one! Thanks for
recropping and reposting.
possibly shared by the student herself
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Successintef: 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
79733139:

Hello, please do you know if TEF (Alliance Française) accepts NIN slip as a form of identity card to register for the exam?
International passport is compulsory for registration
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
I have contacted them and they said they will accept a combination of NIN and my expired international passport.

Thanks for the reply.

Successintef:
International passport is compulsory for registration
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by me567u: 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
[quote author=Desty4u post=108098793][/quote]

You can visit Madam Ugo French Tutor instagram page and chat her. She is good .

https://instagram.com/nousparlonsfrancais_naija?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by whyte91: 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
My success would be incomplete without thanking all those who shared resources freely on this platform. I really appreciate YOU. Thanks guys..

3 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Fabguen: 2:32am On Dec 18, 2021
whyte91:
My success would be incomplete without thanking all those who shared resources freely on this platform. I really appreciate YOU. Thanks guys..
Congratulations Whyte91! All the best for the rest!
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Finance1(f): 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
You can take the Cima exams as well. That is what i am doing.
Desty4u:
please how can I increase my Crs

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Angelaoleru(f): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
Yeeeey! Our Dec candidate. Are u still contemplating? The time to position yourself for 2022 is now. Holla 08098684008 (watsap)

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (183) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.