Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! - Travel (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (456141 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by rougish: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
cooooooks:
Try preply.com

There are Cameroonian french teachers, many certified, that charge $4 - $10 an hour.

Please how do you pay for preply. My card kept declining
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by cooooooks(m): 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
It is a dollar payment so most likely through a dollar card.

rougish:

Please how do you pay for preply. My card kept declining
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aurorae1: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
Profgordons:
Is this a face to face class?

Non... Online.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Profgordons(m): 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
aurorae1:

Non... Online.
her contact pls let me help a friend
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aurorae1: 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
Profgordons:
her contact pls let me help a friend

It's on the thread. Just search her name here.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Perezzoe: 2:03am On Jun 19, 2023
@teepeehall

Thank you sir for the information I'm elated you did

I'm Sorry for the late response.

Thanks alot sir
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by rs172(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2023
Crystaldiamond:
Can i get someone to help me write TCF?

Yes, but you’ll pay 16million naira, you’ll do the registration and you’ll go and write it on the day of exam.

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aurorae1: 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
Why are we still having damaging comments like this on the thread?
Or is it an inside joke?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by babakb: 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2023
Crystaldiamond:
Can i get someone to help me write TCF?

Don't be stupid please

This is a public forum, it's your type that brings perpetual disrepute to Nigeria angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Newmum0615: 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
Hi everyone,

For someone that plans to take the TEF exams to boost CRS scores, is it best practice for the person to take in-person classes at an institution like Alliance Francaise or another similar one first OR can the person skip that and go with a personal tutor and self-directed learning from the beginning? The person I am enquiring for is a beginner, with no knowledge of French at all. He is giving himself a target of 10 months. Do you think it is feasible for a beginner that plans to use a personal tutor and put in the time to study as well?

Thanks in anticipation of your responses.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Izen: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
Please where do I register for the TEF exam in Nigeria?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aurorae1: 4:15am On Jun 24, 2023
Newmum0615:
Hi everyone,

For someone that plans to take the TEF exams to boost CRS scores, is it best practice for the person to take in-person classes at an institution like Alliance Francaise or another similar one first OR can the person skip that and go with a personal tutor and self-directed learning from the beginning? The person I am enquiring for is a beginner, with no knowledge of French at all. He is giving himself a target of 10 months. Do you think it is feasible for a beginner that plans to use a personal tutor and put in the time to study as well?

Yes, I believe it's possible. Why? Because we have testimonials right here on this thread.
But will it be possible for your person to do it in 10 months? That will be totally up to him and his learning rate. 10 months is a good time to put in full-time energy.

As for the school, the issue with Alliance Française (AF) used to be the speed of their classes, it was slow for some. I believe they have solved that with accelerated classes for people who need a faster pace, and honestly, it probably doesn't get better with a foundation from AF.

For the tutor, this seems like the best option to me, one-on-one sessions, no distractions, no sharing of the time with other learners, tailored teaching. It might be more expensive and it's more than important to get the right tutor off the bat.
The "wrong" tutor will be detrimental even.
So if he gets a good tutor, and is willing to do the work...

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aurorae1: 4:17am On Jun 24, 2023
Izen:
Please where do I register for the TEF exam in Nigeria?

Walk-in or through the websites of any Alliance Française center in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Cherie04: 11:06am On Jun 24, 2023
Hello all,

I spoke with Madam Bizang and she only trains people who are already on B1/B2 level. Please who do I reach out to for French classes for someone who only has secondary school French knowledge. Please help
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aurorae1: 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
Cherie04:
Hello all,

I spoke with Madam Bizang and she only trains people who are already on B1/B2 level. Please who do I reach out to for French classes for someone who only has secondary school French knowledge. Please help

What level do you think you are?
There are some quick online tests you can check to confirm.

For classes, we have some tutors on the thread, IEF, Alliance Française and some private tutors.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by efiembo: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2023
godstino:
Thanks alot🙏🏾

Please, can you help be my guide and send me materials?

Aforkaemma@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by efiembo: 11:49am On Jun 28, 2023
cooooooks:
Fingers crossed. Mention me if you hv questions during your learning journey.

Good morning Cooooooks, I have questions. Lots of inquiries to make.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by cooooooks(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a step.

Ask and i will answer.

efiembo:

Good morning Cooooooks, I have questions. Lots of inquiries to make.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by cooooooks(m): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
Honestly, i suggest that you do this class:

https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/learn-french-global-communication-level-1

Cherie04:
Hello all,

3 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by cooooooks(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
I suggest an AF class, or any online French class (future learn, coursera, mit ocw). That's enough to go from no French to A2 in 2-3 months.

For B1/B2, I suggest an in person, or teacher led online class. This is because pronunciations are important. Other possibility is online class with an online tutor. You can use the recommended teachers here, or Preply app.

Newmum0615:
Hi everyone,

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by cooooooks(m): 6:56am On Jun 29, 2023

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Papyray(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
aurorae1:

What level do you think you are?
There are some quick online tests you can check to confirm.

For classes, we have some tutors on the thread, IEF, Alliance Française and some private tutors.

Please, can you highlight some of the quick online tests you mentioned. I am also a beginner trying to know my level at the moment.
I would appreciate your feedback.
Thanks
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aurorae1: 9:24am On Jul 04, 2023
Papyray:

Please, can you highlight some of the quick online tests you mentioned. I am also a beginner trying to know my level at the moment.
I would appreciate your feedback.
Thanks

Check Kwiziqdotcom, TV5Monde.
There are a couple online.
Just type "online test french".
Note most are just grammar based and are not testing your speaking or writing.

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Papyray(m): 6:03am On Jul 06, 2023
aurorae1:

Check Kwiziqdotcom, TV5Monde.
There are a couple online.
Just type "online test french".
Note most are just grammar based and are not testing your speaking or writing.

Thanks
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nedu2144(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2023
cooooooks:
Try preply.com

There are Cameroonian french teachers, many certified, that charge $4 - $10 an hour.

Could you please connect me to anyone ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (183) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.