Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,510 members, 7,843,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! - Travel (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (463812 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Kelvinae: 12:13pm On May 15
Dears,

Kindly be informed that as a sales advisor at Axa Mansard Insurance I can handle your individual and corporate insurance. Example properties insurance, travel insurance, health insurance(HMO, life insurance (Bonus life, group life, money insurance, motor insurance (comprehensive and Third party) marine insurance, goods on transit insurance, investment (Money market, new life savings), and other forms of insurance for your need.

All forms of Axa Mansard Insurance have attractive benefits.

Please call me or chat me on WhatsApp with this phone number: 08061233831.

Thank you.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by zaramM: 2:36pm On May 15
Congratulations!!

Thanks so much for this encouragement.

PurpleHibiscus7:
Bonjour a tous,
I know it’s been a while I was here and I’m sorry to those I didn’t get to reply on here. It has been a ride gathering documents and all.

I just wanted to let everyone know that my process is now complete thanks to TEF. My story is somewhere in the thread so I won’t go back but I will say that this is one year after I joined here and as of yesterday, I became a permanent resident of Canada. I came to encourage anyone who’s looking at the road ahead as ‘looong’. One day at a time and it will all make sense (the frustrations, the pain, the financial strain…) I sometimes wonder to myself that if I gave up a year ago, I’d still be where I was a year ago. I know the French category scores are going up but compared to the general draws?

It is worth the wait. I submitted my EE application February 3rd and did my landing yesterday. Now, I qualify for free 1 year french courses and can apply for jobs as ‘bilingual’. So whether TEF or TCF, keep learning and please don’t give up. The benefits are huge. God bless everyone here. For the times I needed help, you guys came through. I wish you all success and speedy ppr ahead. Thank you to all the OGs that keep this platform alive. May you always find help when needed. Have a blessed night all.

Shalom.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aurorae1: 8:30pm On May 15
PurpleHibiscus7:
Bonjour a tous,
I know it’s been a while I was here and I’m sorry to those I didn’t get to reply on here. It has been a ride gathering documents and all.

I just wanted to let everyone know that my process is now complete thanks to TEF. My story is somewhere in the thread so I won’t go back but I will say that this is one year after I joined here and as of yesterday, I became a permanent resident of Canada. I came to encourage anyone who’s looking at the road ahead as ‘looong’. One day at a time and it will all make sense (the frustrations, the pain, the financial strain…) I sometimes wonder to myself that if I gave up a year ago, I’d still be where I was a year ago. I know the French category scores are going up but compared to the general draws?

It is worth the wait. I submitted my EE application February 3rd and did my landing yesterday. Now, I qualify for free 1 year french courses and can apply for jobs as ‘bilingual’. So whether TEF or TCF, keep learning and please don’t give up. The benefits are huge. God bless everyone here. For the times I needed help, you guys came through. I wish you all success and speedy ppr ahead. Thank you to all the OGs that keep this platform alive. May you always find help when needed. Have a blessed night all.

Shalom.

The stories we love to read!
May the Great White North be good to you...

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by PurpleHibiscus7: 9:43pm On May 15
zaramM:

Congratulations!!

Thanks so much for this encouragement.

Thank you. Wishing you success ahead
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by PurpleHibiscus7: 9:44pm On May 15
aurorae1:

The stories we love to read!
May the Great White North be good to you...

Amen and thank you aurorae… you’ve been very kind here. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 12:13pm On May 16
PurpleHibiscus7:
Bonjour a tous,

Nice! A big congratulations to you!!
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 9:41am On May 20
In case you need those books for the speaking and writing tests of TEF.

79733139:
Hello it's Monsieur Tayo again, concerning the writing and speaking tests of the TEF Canada exam, I have three books that would help you a lot with your preparation, they are:

TEF CANADA EXPRESSION ÉCRITE: 150 TOPICS TO SUCCEED by Jean K. Mathieu
TEF CANADA EXPRESSION ORALE: 150 TOPICS TO SUCCEED by Jean K. Mathieu
RÉUSSIR SON TEF/TEFAQ/TEF CANADA: EXPRESSION ORALE by Hourieh Marvi

Send an email to me (tayomassive@gmail.com) with subject title: "The three books for TEF speaking and writing tests" and I will send them to you.

How to Get More Practice to Improve Your Listening Skills! - https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration/175#128301974

How To Improve Your Writing For TEF’s L’Expression Ecrite (Section B – La lettre d’argumentation) - https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration/178#129060620

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by SA24: 6:54pm On May 20
If you are looking for a French tutor you can reach out to MR Julius(Marios)on (+234 901 686 9438) I got his number from Mrs Bizang and I can tell that he is a good tutor with just few month with him.
suzzyrims:
Good evening people. I am on B1 level and I wish to write tcf in the next two months. Kindly suggest any tutor that is budget friendly and can take me on exam preparations for the next two months
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by debbieJ: 9:38am On May 23
Hi good morning, pls is Mr Julius really good cos i contacted him but I have not started classes with him and I intend to start B1 classes. Thank you
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Dauphine: 11:26am On May 23
debbieJ:
Hi good morning, pls is Mr Julius really good cos i contacted him but I have not started classes with him and I intend to start B1 classes. Thank you

Tbh, he’s a really patient and supportive teacher. He can take his time to explain things to you until you understand it and he pushes hard on your spoken language skills than all the others. The only problem is that he hammers so much on your spoken language skills and you will have to take personal responsibility for the other parts of your learning. If you’re someone that expects your tutor to know it all, you will be sadly disappointed. Also on a few occasions he misses classes without notice. Well he used to do this but I had a stern talk with him about it and he has improved. Overall, I love his willingness to accept when he’s wrong and work with you on whatever issues you have with French even outside classes. Madame Bizange introduced me to him after I had classes with her for one month and I’ll say on the humane side, he’s great. But on the strict teacher side, he still has a lot to learn. I’d say he’s a 7.5/10

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by debbieJ: 12:11pm On May 23
Dauphine:

Tbh, he’s a really patient and supportive teacher. He can take his time to explain things to you until you understand it and he pushes hard on your spoken language skills than all the others. The only problem is that he hammers so much on your spoken language skills and you will have to take personal responsibility for the other parts of your learning. If you’re someone that expects your tutor to know it all, you will be sadly disappointed. Also on a few occasions he misses classes without notice. Well he used to do this but I had a stern talk with him about it and he has improved. Overall, I love his willingness to accept when he’s wrong and work with you on whatever issues you have with French even outside classes. Madame Bizange introduced me to him after I had classes with her for one month and I’ll say on the humane side, he’s great. But on the strict teacher side, he still has a lot to learn. I’d say he’s a 7.5/10

Thank you so much for your honesty feedback

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Dauphine: 12:21pm On May 23
debbieJ:

Thank you so much for your honesty feedback

You’re welcome ma’am
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by toboizilla: 2:45am On May 24
Please Guys i have a question, I am new to this forum, I know some French and I have been practicing on my own. How can i find a friend, community or forum where i can be practicing the french which I have been practicing?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by etrange: 4:36am On May 26
Hi everyone!

My name is etrange. I created this thread about 6 years ago, and I’m just here today to encourage everyone to keep on going, even when the going gets tough. Though learning a new language is a lifelong process, getting to a point where you are able to ace the TEF exam is very much attainable within reasonable period of time if the right amount of effort is dedicated to it. Getting permanent residency in any western country is more difficult now than ever, yet you guys that know French have the best shot at it at the moment. As a Canadian citizen myself, I can tell you that it’s worth the hard work. Yes, things are hard in the country right now. Our real estate is probably the most expensive in the world, and jobs aren’t as readily available as they used to be. But it’s still better than Nigeria. Our passport, which has the same power index as that of the US, comfortably occupies the 7th position at the global stage.

Years ago, people believed learning French language was a waste of time. French language teachers weren’t taken seriously back then. I still remember how some of my friends sarcastically asked me where I intended to work with my “common talevu”. Today, I am pleased that this subject we are all passionate about is finally getting the attention it deserves. I am personally delighted that something I learned as a hobby ended up becoming a life changer for me, and I always look forward to hearing the stories of immigrants who made to this country on the back of their French language skills.

A big thank you to everyone that has kept this thread alive, the teachers and the students alike. It’s not easy, but hang in there. There’s light at the end of this tunnel, the type that’s not constantly interrupted by NEPA.

Ciao !

11 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Dauphine: 7:51am On May 26
etrange:
Hi everyone!

My name is etrang.e. I created this thread about 6 years ago, and I’m just here today to encourage everyone to keep on going, even when the going gets tough. Though learning a new language is a lifelong process, getting to a point where you are able to ace the TEF exam is very much attainable within reasonable period of time if the right amount of effort is dedicated to it. Getting permanent residency in any western country is more difficult now than ever, yet you guys that know French have the best shot at it at the moment.

Ciao !

Nice one bro, I’ve always wondered, can you please add TCF to the title of the thread 🙈
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by etrange: 3:02pm On May 26
Dauphine:

Nice one bro, I’ve always wondered, can you please add TCF to the title of the thread 🙈

I’ve actually thought about that. I’m just skeptical cause the last time I tried to modify the first page, the entire thread was taken down by Nairaland bot due to the multiple external links in the original post. We had to get Justwise to bring up the thread again. I, therefore, worry that this might happen again if I tried to modify any part of the original post. I could give it a go if you think it’s worth the risk. Otherwise, I’d suggest we hold on till Justwis.e confirms it’s safe to do so.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 2:54pm On May 27
Mr Etrange, you are the real OG! You were one of my sources of motivation to start learning French. I sent you a message several months back asking if you are in Canada, but then I saw one of your comments indicating that you are indeed in Canada now, so I edited my comment.

etrange:
Hi everyone!

My name is etrange. I created this thread about 6 years ago, and I’m just here today to encourage everyone to keep on going, even when the going gets tough.

Ciao !
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by etrange: 5:15pm On May 27
79733139:
Mr Etrange, you are the real OG! You were one of my sources of motivation to start learning French. I sent you a message several months back asking if you are in Canada, but then I saw one of your comments indicating that you are indeed in Canada now, so I edited my comment.

Salut !

Sorry, I must have missed your message. Yes, I’ve been in Canada for years. I’ve also been naturalized. It’s exciting to know I contributed to your determination to learn a whole new language. That’s a huge achievement! cheesy What about you, are in Canada? If not, what stage are you currently in?

Meanwhile, thank you for all your contributions on here, I do hope your story becomes a source of motivation to others.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Bilingualism: 6:51pm On May 27
SA24:
If you are looking for a French tutor you can reach out to MR Julius(Marios)on (+234 901 686 9438) I got his number from Mrs Bizang and I can tell that he is a good tutor with just few month with him.

I am happy you are talking about Mr Francis /marius. If you check my last post I recommended him.

I don’t know how he was not out here all the while.

I hope he still has more slot for people .

He is very humble and down to earth.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 8:29pm On May 27
I am at the AOR stage after having submitted all the required documentation, I am waiting for IRCC to ask me to go for medicals and biometrics.

etrange:

Salut !

Sorry, I must have missed your message. Yes, I’ve been in Canada for years. I’ve also been naturalized. It’s exciting to know I contributed to your determination to learn a whole new language. That’s a huge achievement! cheesy What about you, are in Canada? If not, what stage are you currently in?

Meanwhile, thank you for all your contributions on here, I do hope your story becomes a source of motivation to others.

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aurorae1: 8:37pm On May 27
etrange:
Hi everyone!

My name is etrange. I created this thread about 6 years ago, and I’m just here today to encourage everyone to keep on going, even when the going gets tough. Though learning a new language is a lifelong process, getting to a point where you are able to ace the TEF exam is very much attainable within reasonable period of time if the right amount of effort is dedicated to it. Getting permanent residency in any western country is more difficult now than ever, yet you guys that know French have the best shot at it at the moment. As a Canadian citizen myself, I can tell you that it’s worth the hard work. Yes, things are hard in the country right now. Our real estate is probably the most expensive in the world, and jobs aren’t as readily available as they used to be. But it’s still better than Nigeria. Our passport, which has the same power index as that of the US, comfortably occupies the 7th position at the global stage.

Years ago, people believed learning French language was a waste of time. French language teachers weren’t taken seriously back then. I still remember how some of my friends sarcastically asked me where I intended to work with my “common talevu”. Today, I am pleased that this subject we are all passionate about is finally getting the attention it deserves. I am personally delighted that something I learned as a hobby ended up becoming a life changer for me, and I always look forward to hearing the stories of immigrants who made to this country on the back of their French language skills.

A big thank you to everyone that has kept this thread alive, the teachers and the students alike. It’s not easy, but hang in there. There’s light at the end of this tunnel, the type that’s not constantly interrupted by NEPA.

Ciao !

The Man, the not-so-myth, the legend!
Thank you for the step taken to start this thread, it might have seemed blasé to do so at the time, but whether you are aware or not, this thread has been a blessing to many.

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by etrange: 10:13pm On May 27
aurorae1:

The Man, the not-so-myth, the legend!
Thank you for the step taken to start this thread, it might have seemed blasé to do so at the time, but whether you are aware or not, this thread has been a blessing to many.

Hold on, let me take a screen-shot of this comment and put on my Whatsapp status so my friends will think I am a social media influencer! grin

I’m glad the thread has come this far, but the real blessing are the people that have kept it alive. Thanks to you all.

How far na? What’s your status? Or are you in Canada?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by etrange: 10:24pm On May 27
79733139:
I am at the AOR stage after having submitted all the required documentation, I am waiting for IRCC to ask me to go for medicals and biometrics.

Super ! C'est le début de la fin. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aurorae1: 11:16am On May 28
etrange:

Hold on, let me take a screen-shot of this comment and put on my Whatsapp status so my friends will think I am a social media influencer! grin

I’m glad the thread has come this far, but the real blessing are the people that have kept it alive. Thanks to you all.

Hahahaha, if you want more honest statements about your greatness on here for the people, let me know... I have more grin

Omo, my status is pending IRCC approval... Hopefully, soon, I can come back to stay I've landed o.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aestake: 1:37pm On May 28
etrange:

You taught us how to write special characters like exclamation mark. I didn't use french skills to get in. I admire folks who did. I learn the language as I can. I am a CC with a passport and cc child.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by etrange: 2:21pm On May 28
aestake:

You taught us how to write special characters like exclamation mark. I didn't use french skills to get in. I admire folks who did. I learn the language as I can. I am a CC with a passport and cc child.

That’s nice. Though exams could be a strong motivating factor, it’s actually more fun when you learn a new language simply because you love it. You know, without the pressure of exams and the anticipation of score-boosting results. Since you’re in Canada and very much settled, you can now learn at your own natural pace. With consistency and French speaking friends, it can only get better. With recent events, we can confidently say that learning a new language like French really does open doors of opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by etrange: 2:30pm On May 28
aurorae1:

Hahahaha, if you want more honest statements about your greatness on here for the people, let me know... I have more grin

Omo, my status is pending IRCC approval... Hopefully, soon, I can come back to stay I've landed o.
Hehe… etrange the great. grin

You’re more or less done. Please, bring crayfish and tigernuts while coming!

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aestake: 3:00pm On May 28
etrange:

That’s nice. Though exams could be a strong motivating factor, it’s actually more fun when you learn a new language simply because you love it. You know, without the pressure of exams and the anticipation of score-boosting results. Since you’re in Canada and very much settled, you can now learn at your own natural pace. With consistency and French speaking friends, it can only get better. With recent events, we can confidently say that learning a new language like French really does open doors of opportunity.

Je suis d'accord.

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aurorae1: 5:52pm On May 28
etrange:

Hehe… etrange the great. grin

You’re more or less done. Please, bring crayfish and tigernuts while coming!

Say no more... But crayfish though? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (Reply)

Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.