Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (453888 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by etrange: 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
rs172:

Wow this is cool, but the probs here in Nigeria is how to get it, canal+ is not available in Nigeria but the French speaking west Africa countries.

They wouldn't be launching it here in Lag if the device is not obtainable in Lag, I believe.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Mummychichi: 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
Mamaroon:
Bon

Le 30 mars est arrivee!
Bonne chance a tous.

#CandidatDuTEF

Bonne chance Mamaroon ! Allez y ! Come back with your testimony
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Scard: 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bon chance @Mamaroon!

Que Dieu benise vos efforts

S'il vous plait, venez nous dire au sujet de votre examen

Mamaroon:
Bon

Le 30 mars est arrivee!
Bonne chance a tous.

#CandidatDuTEF
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
Scard:
Bon chance @Mamaroon!

Que Dieu benise vos efforts

S'il vous plait, venez nous dire au sujet de votre examen

Mummychichi:
Bonne chance Mamaroon ! Allez y ! Come back with your testimony

etrange:
On y va !

Bon courage !

Bellerin:
Go mamaroon! Bonne chance!

DanMisla:
Bonne chance @Mamaroon!
Like play, like play.
You have our best wishes. Come back n gist us how your take scatter... wink

njbybrthnly:
Bonne chance Mamaroon! Go and conquer!

Merci mes amis !

Enfin...c'est fini

CE - was a repetition of my NOV exam ! I think they recyle this stuff sometimes...

CO.....was ok...audio quality was good....tried to focus on messages...

EE - write your opinion on "tourism makes all countries similar" (letter) my crammed intro and conclusion worked ...une biche ran into a store chased by a group. ..the clients decided to shelter it...complete the story (fait divers)...I didn't know what biche was

EO - we discussed afterwards and ppl had different ones. Mine was to call and ask questions about a new restaurant where you eat meals blindfolded....then section B I had to convince the examiner to join a gym...she had all the excuses in the world...even told me she has heart problems.....imagine! I didn't know the words for treadmill but I waffled.

Thanks for all your encouragement and tips guys !

Meanwhile etrange is right about the space between words and exclamation and question marks....noticed it in the last section of CO

April, June...peeps...Courage !

8 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Cheta55: 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
Please any group for people taking TEF exam, I really need some help.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
Mamaroon:

Merci mes amis !

Enfin...c'est fini

Wawuu...congratulations! You have smashed it!
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
cool
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
Cheta55:
Please any group for people taking TEF exam, I really need some help.

You are welcome. Ee are here to help each other as much as possible.

Have you read through the thread? What do you need help with?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Cheta55: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
I don't have any link to download PDF or something, I don't know how I can practice on my own, please I need help
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Cheta55: 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
Please sorry to ask this question here but is very important, please who has graduated from IMT Enugu and used WES for evaluation? Please someone should help. Thanks
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by njbybrthnly: 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
Mamaroon:

Merci mes amis !

Enfin...c'est fini

CE - was a repetition of my NOV exam ! I think they recyle this stuff sometimes...then again they are probably not expecting repeat customers like me !

CO.....was ok...audio quality was good....tried to focus on messages...they said they will have headsets when they move to the new place in ikoyi

EE - write your opinion on "tourism makes all countries similar" (letter) my crammed intro and conclusion worked ...une biche ran into a store chased by a group. ..the clients decided to shelter it...complete the story (fait divers)...I didn't know what biche was.....hmmm...i rambled

EO - we discussed afterwards and ppl had different ones. Mine was to call and ask questions about a new restaurant where you eat meals blindfolded....then section B I had to convince the examiner to join a gym...she had all the excuses in the world...even told me she has heart problems.....imagine! I didn't know the words for treadmill but I waffled.

Meanwhile etrange is right about the space between words and exclamation and question marks....noticed it in the last section of CO

Congratulations in advance Mamaroon! Eagerly waiting for your result

It's like I'm the one that wrote the exam sef grin

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by BootyliciousHon: 12:21am On Mar 31, 2019
I pray you get the result you desire this time. I didnt sit for the exams today as I had thought...a number of things have happened. For now am looking at June...it depends on what Alberta says...
Mamaroon:

Merci mes amis !

Enfin...c'est fini

CE - was a repetition of my NOV exam ! I think they recyle this stuff sometimes...then again they are probably not expecting repeat customers like me !

CO.....was ok...audio quality was good....tried to focus on messages...they said they will have headsets when they move to the new place in ikoyi

EE - write your opinion on "tourism makes all countries similar" (letter) my crammed intro and conclusion worked ...une biche ran into a store chased by a group. ..the clients decided to shelter it...complete the story (fait divers)...I didn't know what biche was.....hmmm...i rambled

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by DanMisla: 2:52am On Mar 31, 2019
Mamaroon:

Merci mes amis !

Enfin...c'est fini

Best wishes Mamaroon!
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Cheta55: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2019
Good morning everyone, please can someone help me with TEF materials, even past question papers and answers please
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 31, 2019
Cheta55:
Good morning everyone, please can someone help me with TEF materials, even past question papers and answers please

Here..........

njbybrthnly:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Download TEF study materials here

They are mostly grammar and vocabulary books but I found the alter ego books especially helpful.
Most of the materials here are from DelPiero at canadavisa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by etrange: 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
Mamaroon:

Merci mes amis !

Enfin...c'est fini

Felicitations d'avance.

On va y arriver
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Scard: 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
Congratulations Mamaroon,

This will produce the 42+ points you seek

Thanks for the tips.

Please, no January and February takers here?

Well done everyone

Mamaroon:

Merci mes amis !

Enfin...c'est fini

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Kratodeab: 4:36am On Apr 03, 2019
Hi Mamaroon.

Congratulations in advance for success in your exam.

Please how long did you prepare for the exam?

Thanks

Merci mes amis !

Enfin...c'est fini

April, June...peeps...Courage ![/quote]
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Kratodeab: 5:01am On Apr 03, 2019
Hi Mamaroon.

Thanks
Mamaroon:

Merci mes amis !

Enfin...c'est fini

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 03, 2019
Kratodeab:
Hi Mamaroon.

Thanks
..... I am not a French beginner though. I used the resources provided here and I attended AF for 4 weeks before the last exam.

All the best
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by LaVieCestBonBon: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2019
Hey....

Congrats in advance. I would like to know what the tutor thought about your level in French when you did the 4 weeks with AF.

Did they think it was ok? I want to deduce if they were honest.

How many hours a day was the course and days a week?

Another question....how would you compare it to the IELTS?

Thanks.

Mamaroon:

Amen! I wrote my first exam July 2018 (totally unprepared), second November 2018, last March 2019. I am not a French beginner though. I used the resources provided here and I attended AF for 4 weeks before the last exam.

Look through the thread....AF has been recommended as well as a private tutor by princess I think.

All the best
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2019
LaVieCestBonBon:
Hey....

Congrats in advance. I would like to know what the tutor thought about your level in French when you did the 4 weeks with AF.

Did they think it was ok? I want to deduce if they were honest.

How many hours a day was the course and days a week?

Another question....how would you compare it to the IELTS?

Thanks.

To me TEF was harder than IELTS because english is my first language and something I speak, listen to, read and write daily. I did IELTS once and only studied exam structure and sample papers on IELTS website.

AF was just an exam refresher 9am to 3pm every Saturday....Of course they have other programs....my previous posts have their contact détails
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by LaVieCestBonBon: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2019
C'est bon....Merci beaucoup.

Mamaroon:

To me TEF was harder than IELTS because english is my first language and something I speak, listen to, read and write daily. I did IELTS once and only studied exam structure and sample papers on IELTS website.

AF was just an exam refresher 9am to 3pm every Saturday....Of course they have other programs....my previous posts have their numbers

I'm not sure their assessment is relevant....that wasn't what I was there for. I just needed help with my weak areas.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Kratodeab: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2019
Merci beaucoup Mamaroon.

Quelqu'un dans la maison peut-il fournir le numéro de téléphone d'un bon tuteur privé en français?
Je vous remercie

Mamaroon:

Amen! I wrote my first exam July 2018 (totally unprepared), second November 2018, last March 2019. I am not a French beginner though. I used the resources provided here and I attended AF for 4 weeks before the last exam.

Look through the thread....AF has been recommended as well as a private tutor by princess I think.

All the best
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by shygunXs(m): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2019
Mamaroon:

Amen and amen

I called Alliance Francaise yesterday and was told id take 6 levels. From my calculations, those 6 levels will cost around 600k.

Does anyone have an idea how much someone coming from Ground Zero will spend km preparing for TEF CANADA and also take the exams? I mean total cost.

Please assist with details

Thank you.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2019
cool
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by shygunXs(m): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
Oh!

So, people use private teachers and blast the exam?

Nice, just called my ex colleague that now teaches Languages. He's wiling to help. He has a Language School.

Thanks.
Mamaroon:

Maybe get a private tutor that is cheaper and more flexible in terms of time of day and day of the week ....maybe PM princesschucks for her teacher's details
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Kratodeab: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
Merci encore Mamaroon

Mamaroon:

Try PMing princesschuks
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by princesschuks: 11:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
That's his contact.
He has a school in Yaba with flexible timing

1 Share

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nkydechik: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2019
Hello, pls is there anyone here based in Kaduna and is preparing to write or have written TEF? I think it will be nice to encourage each other and study together.

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by bbduty: 10:19am On Apr 05, 2019
Nkydechik:
Hello, pls is there anyone here based in Kaduna and is preparing to write or have written TEF? I think it will be nice to encourage each other and study together.

I am based in Kaduna and I plan on writing the exam much later this year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (182) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / Travelling To Canada / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.