Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! - Travel (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (456342 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Kennyyo: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
Thanks!
Fabguen:

Courage! You can only get better...Rx3.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by navigvinci: 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
Duolingo is also an app that can help
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2019

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ayandee: 5:16am On Nov 30, 2019
Mamaroon:

Ayandee.....by God's grace, the next ITA will not pass you by.....eyes on Dec 11.....I would even suggest you book for Medicals, if not already done. PCC nko? And employment and bank ref letters? Just spend the next 2 weeks getting these sorted.
thanks mamaroon.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ayandee: 5:17am On Nov 30, 2019
Macy4real200:
Madam you don't have any problem at all. Next draw soup you must chop inside. Just arrange ur documents while waiting.
Congrats once again.
Amen. Thanks.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by popoolaRofiat(f): 7:39am On Nov 30, 2019
If you are in Abuja and you need to learn French for your Exams(DELF, TEF e. t. C) either direct(In the class room) or online through whatsap at a token

Or you want to register and write DELF exam and pass call/whatsapp 08039274818

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Neam9: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hello everyone, please i live in Benin and i would like to take the TEF exam. Please any idea if and where their centres are in benin. And also where i can attend lectures. Thanks
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Amethyst1884: 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hi Tef Fam!
We are organising a French filmshow and we are inviting YOU.

Its is FREE!!!and going to be fun.

All you need to do is kindly let's know if you are coming (08168338757) for logistics purposes and mostly a touch of WHITE and BLUE/RED.

15th Dec
3pm.

IEF

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by muvey10: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Guys I need just a few points from French like 9. I have been using duo lingo for almost a. Year and learn French with Vincent. I plan on going to alliance Française January to April and putting in at least 2 hours personal practice for French. The question is would they teach us exam style in alliance Francais get Pas questions and all.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by TripleAyo: 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2019

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by TripleAyo: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mamaroon:
Tips

Saved
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by TripleAyo: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mamaroon:
Tips part 2

Saved
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by TripleAyo: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
Congrats to Mamaroon and Ayandee.
You don't know how you both have encouraged me to learn French to boost my scores.

I'd like to ask the house and I won't mind your contribution too between Alliance Francaise (the Ikoyi one to be specific) and IEF Yaba, which one would you recommend for someone who only understands a bit of French.

Thank you in anticipation
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by etrange: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
Amethyst1884:
Hi Tef Fam!
We are organising a French filmshow and we are inviting YOU.

Its is FREE!!!and going to be fun.

All you need to do is kindly let's know if you are coming (08168338757) for logistics purposes and mostly a touch of WHITE and BLUE/RED.

15th Dec
3pm.

IEF

Great... Qui sera la ?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Amethyst1884: 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
etrange:

Great... Qui sera la ?

Vous, moi et tous les amateurs de la langue francaise.

You, Me and all french lovers

NOTE: Program is FREE

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ayandee: 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
TripleAyo:
Congrats to Mamaroon and Ayandee.
You don't know how you both have encouraged me to learn French to boost my scores.

I'd like to ask the house and I won't mind your contribution too between Alliance Francaise (the Ikoyi one to be specific) and IEF Yaba, which one would you recommend for someone who only understands a bit of French.

Thank you in anticipation
thanks for the mention. As regard your question, much would depend on your peculiar circumstances. If Alliance Francaise is close to your office or residence, it may be convenient for you to go to AF.

I studied at IEF and I must confess I got good value for money spent. The classes were intensive (everyday classes) and they were small (4 or 5 students) so participating in class discussions/work was unavoidable.

I observe that irrespective of the class, the curriculum is structured towards preparing students for TEF as almost everyone is there for the same purpose- learning french to pass TEF. I also observe that listening forms an essential part of the learning process.
Also, students are evaluated from time to time to monitor progress. Even before registering for TEF, you are assessed internally to ascertain your level of "preparedness".

However, I must warn that whether you go to AF or IEF, you would do much of the work yourself. While classes are important, learning French to pass TEF goes beyond the classroom. The activities you do outside of the classroom to improve yourself daily would determine how fast you would progress.

Bon courage!

6 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Goodnigga: 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
ayandee:
thanks for the mention. As regard your question, much would depend on your peculiar circumstances. If Alliance Francaise is close to your office or residence, it may be convenient for you to go to AF.

I studied at IEF and I must confess I got good value for money spent. The classes were intensive (everyday classes) and they were small (4 or 5 students) so participating in class discussions/work was unavoidable.

I observe that irrespective of the class, the curriculum is structured towards preparing students for TEF as almost everyone is there for the same purpose- learning french to pass TEF. I also observe that listening forms an essential part of the learning process.
Also, students are evaluated from time to time to monitor progress. Even before registering for TEF, you are assessed internally to ascertain your level of "preparedness".

However, I must warn that whether you go to AF or IEF, you would do much of the work yourself. While classes are important, learning French to pass TEF goes beyond the classroom. The activities you do outside of the classroom to improve yourself daily would determine how fast you would progress.

Bon courage!

sis, have you entered the pool? Or what next after your faboulous TEF results?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by etrange: 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
Amethyst1884:

Vous, moi et tous les amateurs de la langue francaise.

You, Me and all french lovers

NOTE: Program is FREE

Bien sur, je vais essayer d'y etre. Je voulais juste savoir s'il y a d'autres personnes ici qui ont l'intention d'assister. Je ne voudrais pas etre tout seul la bas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ayandee: 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
Goodnigga:
sis, have you entered the pool? Or what next after your faboulous TEF results?
I'm in the pool. Awaiting ITA. Crs 470
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
TripleAyo:
.......between Alliance Francaise (the Ikoyi one to be specific) and IEF Yaba, which one would you recommend for someone who only understands a bit of French.

ayandee:
As regard your question, much would depend on your peculiar circumstances.

Bon courage!

What Ayandee said in italics: personal study will go a long way to ensuring success.

I would also say your choice depends on your temperament.....a tutor is another option....if you don't learn well in groups and prefer a one on one arrangement....or if you need to focus on specific areas....this may not be possible in a class with others who do not have a similar learning difficulty. On the other hand, some people thrive when they are surrounded by others, learning together.

From absolute beginner to B1 level, I'm not sure it makes a difference where you learn because you are initially only getting a grasp of the language. Exam preps only come in afterwards.

All the very best!!!

3 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Goodnigga: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
ayandee:
I'm in the pool. Awaiting ITA. Crs 470
wow, congrats. You are an inspiration!! You said classes were everyday, is Saturday & Sunday inclusive? How many hours a day? Thanks
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ayandee: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
Goodnigga:
wow, congrats. You are an inspiration!! You said classes were everyday, is Saturday & Sunday inclusive? How many hours a day? Thanks
I attended Mondays to Fridays only.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by cuteguy201: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
Je suis heureaux parceque je peux comprendre que vous avez ecrit sans un dictionaire.

Not sure if I wrote well, just started learning French.
etrange:

Bien sur, je vais essayer d'y etre. Je voulais juste savoir s'il y a d'autres personnes ici qui ont l'intention d'assister. Je ne voudrais pas etre tout seul la bas.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by etrange: 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
cuteguy201:
Je suis heureaux parceque je peux comprendre que vous avez ecrit sans un dictionaire.

Not sure if I wrote well, just started learning French.

Je suis heureux parceque je peux comprendre ce que vous avez ecrit sans dictionnaire.

Bravo... it's exciting watching people progress from a stage to another in French. I'm certain you'd move very quickly if you keep chatting in French. Bon courage !

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Goodnigga: 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
ayandee:
I attended Mondays to Fridays only.
wow!! How many hours per day ?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ayandee: 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
Goodnigga:
wow!! How many hours per day ?
3hours
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by TripleAyo: 4:22am On Dec 02, 2019
ayandee:

Bon courage!

Thanks so much for your response.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by TripleAyo: 4:23am On Dec 02, 2019
Mamaroon:

What Ayandee said in italics: personal study will go a long way to ensuring success.

I would also say your choice depends on your temperament.....a tutor is another option....if you don't learn well in groups and prefer a one on one arrangement....or if you need to focus on specific areas....this may not be possible in a class with others who do not have a similar learning difficulty. On the other hand, some people thrive when they are surrounded by others, learning together.

From absolute beginner to B1 level, I'm not sure it makes a difference where you learn because you are initially only getting a grasp of the language. Exam preps only come in afterwards.

All the very best!!!

Well noted.
Thanks a lot for your response
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by muvey10: 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
Please who is your teacher
Google63:
I don't use any material. My teacher gives me topics to write on.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by chigrad: 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
Please is it possible for someone who speaks 45% level of french to sit for TEF within 2 months for all the 4 areas(reading,oral etc)

How can one good preparatory lessons ,test questions and answers.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by amaya21: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
It is possible, but will you get the scores you want? I think you should give yourself more time. Go through this thread for resources.

chigrad:
Please is it possible for someone who speaks 45% level of french to sit for TEF within 2 months for all the 4 areas(reading,oral etc)

How can one good preparatory lessons ,test questions and answers.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Goodnigga: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Seniors in the house, how true is it that TEF usually change their Texte Long CE at the start of every year and their questions generally?

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (183) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.