Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

I Stole Car To Raise Money For Marriage — Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Stole Car To Raise Money For Marriage — Suspect (14288 Views)

‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief / I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State / "I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stole Car To Raise Money For Marriage — Suspect by stevio(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2018
Old man like you stealing cars, chai,now no money to bribe Naija police,you fit die inside prison awaiting trial o. #ThisisNigeria grin
Re: I Stole Car To Raise Money For Marriage — Suspect by OtunbaJ: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2018
All because of UKU,IKEBE, DOWAYU. grin grin cheesy grin
Re: I Stole Car To Raise Money For Marriage — Suspect by LIVEBYTRUTH: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2018
Idiot, go and tell that to the KODO in the jail, you wanted to steal for your second wife as you did to the dead wife, no thief has stolen before, whenever they are caught it would be their first day. You didn't complete you statement by putting the blames on devil. Sorry your last as you claimed has become your last of freedom for the main time, though Nigeria police will release you soon, when one Alhaji calls. fucking country

1 Like

Re: I Stole Car To Raise Money For Marriage — Suspect by omooba969(m): 11:45am On Aug 13, 2018
nnokwa042:
but in the north and SW they don't pay anything to marry just go to any family they will dash you their daughter to marry only igbo people take bride price angrynext

Igbo people no dey joke with money o. grin
Re: I Stole Car To Raise Money For Marriage — Suspect by Jabioro: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2018
Layman,laziyouth excuses.
Re: I Stole Car To Raise Money For Marriage — Suspect by Slimsly100(f): 11:48am On Aug 13, 2018
U go steal plane to take care of the family eventually na. Nubbish and ingredients!!! angry angry
See lame, deaf, dumb and daft excuse.
Re: I Stole Car To Raise Money For Marriage — Suspect by omooba969(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2018
kolafolabi:
Is it by force to get married? Now your wife to be will get married to another man while you will be in jail

It's an achievement in Nigeria. cool
Re: I Stole Car To Raise Money For Marriage — Suspect by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2018
If it was an Igbo man, afonjas joy this morning would have known no bound but because its thier masters... lemme not say anything again. Meanwhile if you mention me, i will not tell you what amadioha, omaliko, nwocha, idemobi, iyiudo, ikenga, ajaegbuedi together will do to you.
Re: I Stole Car To Raise Money For Marriage — Suspect by omooba969(m): 11:54am On Aug 13, 2018
yeyerolling:
Same way some carry drugs for marriage

They're coming for you. grin
Re: I Stole Car To Raise Money For Marriage — Suspect by osiscolion(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2018
Then you will continue stealing cars to stay in the marriage.......... one idiot with another idiotic excuse..............IDIOT
Re: I Stole Car To Raise Money For Marriage — Suspect by sunnyphem(m): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
village people on your matter sir

check my profile for ur affordable data price.

Re: I Stole Car To Raise Money For Marriage — Suspect by iamjustified(m): 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
I EVEN THINK SAY NA SUSPECT THE CALABAR MUSICIAN AND PRODUCER SEF. DIS ONE NO BE NEWS NA..[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: I Stole Car To Raise Money For Marriage — Suspect by thedondada(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
vizkiz:
Lol... Typical stupid Nigerian. Always wishing do a "loud wedding" and feed hundreds of people who doesn't give a fück about you.

Lol. One wedding I attended some time ago. A dude accosted the groom as we wanted to leave that he hadn't eaten. The groom told the ruffian that if he didn't get married that day won't he eat and pushed him out of his way.

I was flabbergasted st the imbeciles level of entitlement. Funny enough we had no idea who he was or who invited him.
Re: I Stole Car To Raise Money For Marriage — Suspect by frozen70(f): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mumu first class

You robbed to marry your wife

then you kidnap to raise your family.

Then at the end of everything, your entire house hold will be a deen of robbers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fear Grips Akwa Ibom As Hoodlums Behead Police Inspector In Uyo / NDLEA Intercepts Colorado, Cannabis Juice Consignments At Lagos Airport / Zamfara Bandits Kill Village Head, Kidnap Eight Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.