Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) (39692 Views)

Juventus Fans Arrested With Knives In Ugly Scenes Before Ajax Match (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Juventus Fans Wild After Undergoing Medical (Photos) / What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by henrixx(m): 9:30am On Aug 13, 2018
Biggaboi:
smiley
Did you just open the thread to look at the pictures? Try reading the post as well and you might realise why the surroundings are like that.
I already read about it on a better website yesterday and even watched the highlight
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 13, 2018
mary42k2:
Ronaldo is truly a world best player

England, he shine

Spain e shine

Now Italy

dis guy na best player

And one ewu dey Spain dey form boss

Come outside from day league

If anybody talk say messi play pass Ronaldo eh

Dat person need go jail for misleading d public grin

Click like for Ronaldo and share for messi
Copy copy aunty
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 13, 2018
eezeribe:
Ronaldo has finally put that Catalan dwarf in his shadow...
the catalan dwarf that has been declared the greatest footballer in history at age 24? What age is Penaldo again please? That he is just declaring himself the world best?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by kasim155: 9:36am On Aug 13, 2018
paymentvoucher:
Lionel Messi I know. Who is Cristiano Ronaldo please?

He is d boss of Lionel Messi

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 9:38am On Aug 13, 2018
paymentvoucher:

THE CURRENT WORLD FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR &FIVE TIMES CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER

Google Is ur Friend cheesy

Have a nice day my friend smiley

10 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 9:39am On Aug 13, 2018
eezeribe:
Ronaldo has finally put that Catalan dwarf in his shadow...

Guy bad belle no go kill Ronaldo fans wetin concern Messi with this pics

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by Biggaboi(m): 9:42am On Aug 13, 2018
henrixx:
I already read about it on a better website yesterday and even watched the highlight
Then you ought to know that's not a standard stadium but a pitch in an estate owned by the Agnelli family. Hence the the looks of the surrounding shouldn't have been a surprise to you.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 13, 2018
tesppidd:
The one who jumps from one rich club to another rich club just to prove he is better is the inferior one.

-Confucius.

What about proving himself at verona or chievo?

No!

Instead he ran to juventus which has won 6 titles in a row.

If Juve wins the title again now, these ronaldo assss suckers would say he has gone to Italy to prove himself!!!!

Eediots everywhere.
Let Messi move to another rich club too na

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by paymentvoucher: 9:43am On Aug 13, 2018
You mean Cristiano Ronaldo owns Barcelona FC? He must be so rich then
kasim155:

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2018
kasim155:

for your dream
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2018
tesppidd:
The one who jumps from one rich club to another rich club just to prove he is better is the inferior one.

-Confucius.

No!

If Juve wins the title again now, these ronaldo assss suckers would say he has gone to Italy to prove himself!!!!

Eediots everywhere.

He was first offered to Napoli but they could not afford him.
And when he went to Madrid, when was the last time they won the champions league before his arrival?

And hoe many did they win in the short spate of time he spent there?

Nawa for you o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by Bakrabas: 9:49am On Aug 13, 2018
If this happens in Africa somebody will say African mentality. Thank God it happened in a civilised society. Italy

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by orjikuramo(m): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2018
Hating on a Monday is bad for your health. Dat guy started proving himself even b4 he got to man United.
Give respect and accolade to who deserves it.
tesppidd:

-Confucius.

No!

Eediots everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by adonaimart(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2018
Wondering what is teammates were thinking while d invasion was on grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by henrixx(m): 10:03am On Aug 13, 2018
Biggaboi:

Then you ought to know that's not a standard stadium but a pitch in an estate owned by the Agnelli family. Hence the the looks of the surrounding shouldn't have been a surprise to you.
abeg free me. Na you know pass
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by Truthisit: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2018
tesppidd:

-Confucius.

No!

Eediots everywhere.
Where were you when he approached Napoli? Did you not hear from Napoli president that the club could not afford the buy out clause of CR7? Please, get over your information malnourishment or outright bias.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2018
henrixx:
abeg free me. Na you know pass

barkadog...

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by odomanis: 10:20am On Aug 13, 2018
paymentvoucher:

He is the undisputed world best !

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2018
Ronaldo has a good PR team I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by mikoloson: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2018
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by pawpzman: 10:52am On Aug 13, 2018
So I need to go about playing for the best teams in the world to show how great of a player I am. Funny, very funny.
In 9 seasons playing with Messi in la liga Messi won 8 player of the season award to Ronaldo's 1.
Messi won 6 league titles to Ronaldo's 2.

Juventus had won their league for 7 consecutive season lol what a great league it is.
They have also played semis of the champions league for the past 5 seasons and 2 finals in last 3 seasons.
If not for glory hunting, what exactly is Ronaldo doing there?
He played for the best man u team, played for the best ever Madrid team.
Now he's playing with the best ever juventus team.
All you dyslexic and irrational man u, Madrid and now juventus fans are really sick.

True football fans actually know that even without a single ballon dor, no player comes close to Messi, i mean in terms of playing football. From dribbling, to scoring solo goals and all.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 10:55am On Aug 13, 2018
paymentvoucher:
Goan check ur kitchen

Ur pot is burning!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by Curry30: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2018
paymentvoucher:

Ehyaa...sorry you don't know much
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2018
Nice grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by MrImole: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2018
orjikuramo:
Hating on a Monday is bad for your health. Dat guy started proving himself even b4 he got to man United.
Give respect and accolade to who deserves it.

People and hypocrisy, who started the hate speech in the first place, no be you? Is this post ever about Lionel Messi in the first place?
Losers are the only people with something to prove...

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by taurusmena1(m): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2018
See how u pose with JEALOUSY...whatbif you are the one? "Na dem dey rush you...
henrixx:
The place na village. See the surrounding grin

Even if timaya go there them go rush am

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2018
paymentvoucher:
the goat
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by justmi1: 11:10am On Aug 13, 2018
messi was my favourite... i think CR7 is the main man after all... wink

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by izombie(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2018
tesppidd:

-Confucius.

No!

Eediots everywhere.
my friend you are just hating. Level na level. Ronaldo's level has passed that of verona or chievo. Besides they can't even afford him. Do you expect messi to go and play for sporting gijon. Ronaldo and big name players like him have already proven themselves and thats why they play for top clubs. Mind you that while the likes of messi started his professional career at barca but ronaldo started from sporting lisbon. While ronaldo has proven himself in three different leagues, messi is still at barca. So my friend stop hating.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by paymentvoucher: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2018
Ram or Sheep[b][/b]?
opedaydydx9:
the goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Fregene Suffering From Stroke, Former Green Eagles Goalkeeper's New Photos / Frustrated Arsenal Fan In Abuja With #Emeryout Banner On Car / Aubameyang Lost His Luggage & Wore T-shirt And Cap To The Glo Caf Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.