Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) (39823 Views)

Juventus Fans Arrested With Knives In Ugly Scenes Before Ajax Match (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Juventus Fans Wild After Undergoing Medical (Photos) / What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by orjikuramo(m): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2018
Go through my moniker, responding to you was my 1st contribution on this post so please I never dissed any messi,

2ndly, m a football lover n only responded to what u said from an intellectual / educational angle n not to put anyone down,

Finally, not all quotes are worthy of usage, how would u confidently say losers are the ONLY people with something to prove, are u kidding. Having something to prove is what has led to our present technology state due to healthy competition among brands (ask samsung and apple)
MrImole:

People and hypocrisy, who started the hate speech in the first place, no be you? Is this post ever about Lionel Messi in the first place?
Losers are the only people with something to prove...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2018
tesppidd:
The one who jumps from one rich club to another rich club just to prove he is better is the inferior one.

-Confucius.

What about proving himself at verona or chievo?

No!

Instead he ran to juventus which has won 6 titles in a row.

If Juve wins the title again now, these ronaldo assss suckers would say he has gone to Italy to prove himself!!!!

Eediots everywhere.
Can Verona & chievo buy him ?
That's the problem.....
There whole budget even in 5 year to come,can't afford Ronaldo's wages & bonuses...

You wicked sha,you want these small club to go bankrupt cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by tesppidd: 11:52am On Aug 13, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Let Messi move to another rich club too na
im not hating.

My comment is directed at people like you.

You claim that because Ronaldo went to manchester united, real madrid and juventus

So if Messi does not go as well then Ronaldo is better than him

People really do reason with their anuses.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by izombie(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2018
pawpzman:
So I need to go about playing or the best teams in the world to show how great of a player I am. Funny, very funny.
In 7 seasons playing with Messi in la liga Messi won 8 player of the season to Ronaldo's 1.
Messi won 6 league titles to Ronaldo's 2.

Juventus had won their league for 7 consecutive season lol what a great league it is.
They have also played semis of the champions league for the past 5 seasons and 2 finals in last 3 seasons.
If not for glory hunting, what exactly is Ronaldo doing there?
He played for the best man u team, played for the best ever Madrid team.
Now he's playing with the best ever juventus team.
All you dyslexic and irrational man u, Madrid and now juventus fans are really sick.

True football fans actually know that even without a single ballon dor, no player comes close to Messi, i mean in terms of playing football. From dribbling, to scoring solo goals and all.
if ronaldo didn't prove himself at sporting lisbon would man u have gone for him? If he didn't prove himself at man u would madrid have gone for him? The answer is NO! . Players have gone to big clubs and failed woefully but not ronaldo. I know ronaldo and messi are top players but i choose ronaldo as number one because he has gone to many leagues and succeeded. Same can't be said about messi. The only way to judge how messi will play if he's not on a barca team is when he plays for argentina. And believe me, messi looks average when he plays for argentina.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by tesppidd: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
Glycolysis:

Can Verona & chievo buy him ?
That's the problem.....
There whole budget even in 5 year to come,can't afford Ronaldo's wages & bonuses...

You wicked sha,you want these small club to go bankrupt cheesy
that's the point.
so ronaldo playing for super rich clubs like man u, madrid and juve shouldn't be a point of argument over messi.

NEVER!

he would only have had an edge over messi if he delivered for average teams like westbrom and even roma.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by tesppidd: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
izombie:
if ronaldo didn't prove himself at sporting lisbon would man u have gone for him? If he didn't prove himself at man u would madrid have gone for him? The answer is NO! . Players have gone to big clubs and failed woefully but not ronaldo. I know ronaldo and messi are top players but i choose ronaldo as number one because he has gone to many leagues and succeeded. Same can't be said about messi. The only way to judge how messi will play if he's not on a barca team is when he plays for argentina. And believe me, messi looks average when he plays for argentina.
rubbish argument.

if messi didn't prove himself at newels old boys club would barca buy him?

if messi didn't destroy the world at the olympic and junior world cup would barca keep him?

succeeding at big clubs like madrid and Juve is not a big deal.

players like david silva, fabregas, mata, yaya tuore, ozil, and my are even doing better in england than they did at spain
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by tesppidd: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
Truthisit:

Where were you when he approached Napoli? Did you not hear from Napoli president that the club could not afford the buy out clause of CR7? Please, get over your information malnourishment or outright bias.
the point is that he didn't end up at napoli.

if he plays for napoli and performs, then I would agree he has a plus over messi.

but as long as his globe trotting ended up carrying him to man u, madrid and Juve.
the best clubs in those countries at the time with other super star players to play with,

then he has no credit over messi who has remained with barca.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by experimentist: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
What's he contesting for?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by Odianose13(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
tesppidd:
The one who jumps from one rich club to another rich club just to prove he is better is the inferior one.

-Confucius.

What about proving himself at verona or chievo?

No!

Instead he ran to juventus which has won 6 titles in a row.

If Juve wins the title again now, these ronaldo assss suckers would say he has gone to Italy to prove himself!!!!

Eediots everywhere.

You and Confusion........ sorry Confucius. You both are mad!!!

At ur level and enlightenment, u tell us that Ronaldo will show his skills better in a low rated club. Please take a toilet seat and compare Okocha and Kanu, and get back to us.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by Odianose13(m): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
paymentvoucher:
Lionel Messi I know. Who is Cristiano Ronaldo please?

If u know LM and u don’t know CR7, then you know nothing! As simple af
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
tesppidd:
that's the point.
so ronaldo playing for super rich clubs like man u, madrid and juve shouldn't be a point of argument over messi.

NEVER!

he would only have had an edge over messi if he delivered for average teams like westbrom and even roma.
The point is not the clubs he had played for,but the league he had played for so far....
The question will always be ;
Will messi also thrive in other leagues ?

Di Maria was a star in laliga,before he left for man u.. Did he do well in premier league ?... No ! He was very poor ....until he left for ligue 1 ( the French league ) & started performing again ...

The same could be said of Dimitri payet before he moved back to ligue 1.
He was average at best in ligue 1 ,when he moved down to premier league,westham,he became a phenomenonan !
Who don't know Dimitri payet then with his amazing freekick & scoring prowess in the premier league ?.....he later moved back to ligue 1,nobody heard about him again.
Many & many players had struggled in a different league ,even to a small & big clubs...
So,it's not about the club,it's about the leagues !

WILL MESSI BE A PHENOMENON IN THE ENGLISH LEAGUE,OR SERIE A ?....

THAT'S A QUESTION WE FOOTBALL LOVERS CAN'T JUST WISH AWAY....
Ronaldo has proven he can be a phenomenon in the very best leagues around in the world,pending how series A goes...
Messi has not done the same ....

If we are to go with your assertion,then okocha is better than messi & Ronaldo !
Then zaha is crystal palace in better than messi & Ronaldo .....
Then Mahrez ,a former Leicester city ,now playing for mancity,is a better player than Ronaldo & messi !
And would you agree to that ?.... Your answer is as good as mine...
You probably have forgotten that Ronaldo was playing for sporting ,a " minor" club,& he was a phenomenon there,before he moved to Manchester united...

You get my drift now ?

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by Odianose13(m): 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
tesppidd:
im not hating.

My comment is directed at people like you.

You claim that because Ronaldo went to manchester united, real madrid and juventus

So if Messi does not go as well then Ronaldo is better than him?

People really do reason with their anuses.

I guess ure a student who has not entered into the professional world. Let me give u a simple illustration.

Mr A has been a banker with Bank of Spain for 10 years and still presently works there. Mr B on the other hand started with Banco Santander Totta Bank, Portugal; moved to Barclays Bank, England; then HSBC bank, Spain and presently works for Bank of Italy. Now who has acquired more experience as a banker.

So u expect Mr B to work for Unity bank, Nigeria to make a name? You reason with ur butt bro. Reason Right!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by tesppidd: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Glycolysis:

The point is not the clubs he had played for,but the league he had played for so far....
The question will always be ;
Will messi also thrive in other leagues ?

Di Maria was a star in laliga,before he left for man u.. Did he do well in premier league ?... No ! He was very poor ....until he left for ligue 1 ( the French league ) & started performing again ...

The same could be said of Dimitri payet before he moved back to ligue 1.
He was average at best in ligue 1 ,when he moved down to premier league,westham,he became a phenomenonan !
Who don't know Dimitri payet then with his amazing freekick & scoring prowess in the premier league ?.....he later moved back to ligue 1,nobody heard about him again.
Many & many players had struggled in a different league ,even to a small & big clubs...
So,it's not about the club,it's about the leagues !

WILL MESSI BE A PHENOMENON IN THE ENGLISH LEAGUE,OR SERIE A ?....

THAT'S A QUESTION WE FOOTBALL LOVERS CAN'T JUST WISH AWAY....
Ronaldo has proven he can be a phenomenon in the very best leagues around in the world,pending how series A goes...
Messi has not done the same ....

If we are to go with your assertion,then okocha is better than messi & Ronaldo !
Then zaha is crystal palace in better than messi & Ronaldo .....
Then Mahrez ,a former Leicester city ,now playing for mancity,is a better player than Ronaldo & messi !
And would you agree to that ?.... Your answer is as good as mine...
You probably have forgotten that Ronaldo was playing for sporting ,a " minor" club,& he was a phenomenon there,before he moved to Manchester united...

You get my drift now ?
everything remains if if if

speculations

as long as messi hasn't played in serie a or epl

nobody can tell how he would do there

he might go there and flop yes

he might also go there and create history and do what nobody ever did

after all what he's doing in la liga nobody ever did
Even those that played in epl and excelled can't get close to messi in la liga

the ONLY common denominator to judge messi mess and ronaldo is the la liga

since that's the only league they have both played in

you could give me many reasons why you think ronaldo is better than messi FINE

But

if your reason for saying ronaldo is better than messi is simply because ronaldo has shone in 3 different leagues, then that thinking is devoid of logic and common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by pawpzman: 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
izombie:
moving from one best team to the other is glory hunting my friend, goto teams like Stoke and Girona and prove urself.

MESSI AVERAGE FOR ARGENTINA?
ur Ronaldo didn't play Euro 2016 finals. Don't try to take away Eders glory.
Meanwhile
Messi doesn't do anything in Argentina yet he is
Their all time top scorer
Has All time top assist
Messi has Olympic gold � medal with Argentina, 2008
(Ronaldo can dream of this)
He has under21 worldcup, golden boot, golden ball with Argentina 2005(Ronaldo can dream of this)
He has worldcup golden ball,2014
He has copa America golden ball 2x in 2015 n 2016(he rejected 2016 own, u knw what it means ) Ronaldo can only dream about this.
He has played a worldcup finals 2014(Ronaldo can dream of this)
He has atleast 4 international silver medal �

Just tell me an international individual award not collective honour that Ronaldo has at international level even it means the youth team. Euro 2016 was a collective effort. What has he to show at individual level?

Please drink some water and appreciate the greatest footballer ever. stop hating

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by tesppidd: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
Odianose13:

I guess ure a student who has not entered into the professional world. Let me give u a simple illustration.

Mr A has been a banker with Bank of Spain for 10 years and still presently works there. Mr B on the other hand started with Banco Santander Totta Bank, Portugal; moved to Barclays Bank, England; then HSBC bank, Spain and presently works for Bank of Italy. Now who has acquired more experience as a banker.

So u expect Mr B to work for Unity bank, Nigeria to make a name? You reason with ur butt bro. Reason Right!
lol

This logic stinks!

I tell u solemnly,

Experience doesn't always come with travels, it comes more with years of service.

Nobody would call Zidane more experienced than Giggs simply because he played in different leagues.

Mr B who has travelled more would most likely have a better banking exposure,

But in terms of who's the more experienced and intelligent banker,

Mr A who has remained in spain the whole 20 years could still be a more intelligent and experienced banker.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by Achadu76: 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
olasaad:
If na me be this now, nairalander will say na photoshop

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by Achadu76: 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
paymentvoucher:

Where you know messi taaah.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by XingXhang(m): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
adonaimart:
Wondering what is teammates were thinking while d invasion was on grin grin

Lols, currently he's making Dybala a celebrity too.

They both took a pic together posted it on their Instagram pages.

His Likes were close to RONALDOs own.
Impact!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by XingXhang(m): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
Truthisit:

Where were you when he approached Napoli? Did you not hear from Napoli president that the club could not afford the buy out clause of CR7? Please, get over your information malnourishment or outright bias.

Barca fans when Ronaldo was being mobbed....

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by XingXhang(m): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
pawpzman:
So I need to go about playing for the best teams in the world to show how great of a player I am. Funny, very funny.
In 9 seasons playing with Messi in la liga Messi won 8 player of the season award to Ronaldo's 1.
Messi won 6 league titles to Ronaldo's 2.

Juventus had won their league for 7 consecutive season lol what a great league it is.
They have also played semis of the champions league for the past 5 seasons and 2 finals in last 3 seasons.
If not for glory hunting, what exactly is Ronaldo doing there?
He played for the best man u team, played for the best ever Madrid team.
Now he's playing with the best ever juventus team.
All you dyslexic and irrational man u, Madrid and now juventus fans are really sick.

True football fans actually know that even without a single ballon dor, no player comes close to Messi, i mean in terms of playing football. From dribbling, to scoring solo goals and all.

Specifically, you said he played for the Best Man U team?

Okay. That same BEST team had Nani, Anderson, Tevez, Rooney and even Owen who never saw World Best!
He came and saw and conquered!

I could go on and on but no need.

RONALDO is the GOAT!

Messi dribbling? The world has seen better dribblers, Brazilians and better solo scorers, Pele, Maradona etc.

There's something Ronaldo. You can hate him all you want but messi would never be so loved like him!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by XingXhang(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
izombie:

Lolz, the dry goal he scored against a weak team such as Nigeria
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by XingXhang(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
tesppidd:
that's the point.

NEVER!

They say, the weight of your counsel is valued to the level of your exposure.

Messi should also prove himself in other Big teams.

With all the mouth, Xavi didn't resign at Barca neither did Iniesta. So while he has something to prove, let us see him do the magic in a different League. Otherwise, it's stale and boring.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by XingXhang(m): 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
tesppidd:
rubbish argument.

if messi didn't prove himself at newels old boys club would barca buy him?

if messi didn't destroy the world at the olympic and junior world cup would barca keep him?

succeeding at big clubs like madrid and Juve is not a big deal.

players like david silva, fabregas, mata, yaya tuore, ozil, and my are even doing better in england than they did at spain

Newell's old boys club? Who knows that?

That's probably as a teenager. We're talking about Professional Football. Like Neymar. He killed at Santos.

Why are Barca fans avoiding the obvious truth?

Being in one club alone isn't enough to be the GOAT!

There is something about STANDING OUT in different football clubs!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by XingXhang(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
Odianose13:

This is it!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by XingXhang(m): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
pawpzman:

moving from one best team to the other is glory hunting my friend, goto teams like Stoke and Girona and prove urself.

MESSI AVERAGE FOR ARGENTINA?
ur Ronaldo didn't play Euro 2016 finals. Don't try to take away Eders glory.
Meanwhile
Messi doesn't do anything in Argentina yet he is
Their all time top scorer
Has All time top assist
Messi has Olympic gold � medal with Argentina, 2008
(Ronaldo can dream of this)
He has under21 worldcup, golden boot, golden ball with Argentina 2005(Ronaldo can dream of this)
He has worldcup golden ball,2014
He has copa America golden ball 2x in 2015 n 2016(he rejected 2016 own, u knw what it means ) Ronaldo can only dream about this.
He has played a worldcup finals 2014(Ronaldo can dream of this)
He has atleast 4 international silver medal �

Just tell me an international individual award not collective honour that Ronaldo has at international level even it means the youth team. Euro 2016 was a collective effort. What has he to show at individual level?

Please drink some water and appreciate the greatest footballer ever. stop hating

Even Panama has an all time highest goal scorer.
ATM met Real Madrid twice in UCL Finals and got their asss kicked, IS THAT AN ACHIEVEMENT? Germany destroyed Argentina, deal with it.

Messi was the highest goal scorer blah blah blah, Harry Kane too was the same in world cup and so what!

What has he won with his Senior Team Chile, ordinary Chile thrashed him twice in finals and out of shame he threatened to resign. Something Ronaldo will never do!

Euro 2016 was collective effort? Warris dis

Captain Ronaldo took his team to the finals and even if the enemies injured him because of fear, he still did what Messi can only dream about- RAISING A CUP WITH THE SENIOR TEAM! Has Messi lifted anything?

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by megafone: 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
henrixx:
The place na village. See the surrounding grin

Even if timaya go there them go rush am

See your life, same mentality that robbed of that babe.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by gmercy713: 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
Each time a typical myopic Messi Fan argues about Ronaldo's international career(Euro 2016 in question) they don't take in to consideration the role he played as a member of the team.

During the qualification he scored 5 goals in 6 games
During the 3 goals in 7 games and 3 assist out of 9 total goals scored during the tournament.

I am sure someone will tell me that because he didn't play in the final he doesn't have to be recognized.

Cules are meant to be taught how to argue football with facts and figure.

Stats source: https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=2016/teams/team=110/index.html#ui-tabs-stats

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=2016/statistics/index.html

Don't quote if you have no fact to back up your points.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by DrHighchief(m): 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
paymentvoucher:
one of the greatest footballers that played the game of football...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
tesppidd:
everything remains if if if

speculations

as long as messi hasn't played in serie a or epl

nobody can tell how he would do there

he might go there and flop yes

he might also go there and create history and do what nobody ever did

after all what he's doing in la liga nobody ever did
Even those that played in epl and excelled can't get close to messi in la liga

the ONLY common denominator to judge messi mess and ronaldo is the la liga

since that's the only league they have both played in

you could give me many reasons why you think ronaldo is better than messi FINE

But

if your reason for saying ronaldo is better than messi is simply because ronaldo has shone in 3 different leagues, then that thinking is devoid of logic and common sense.
OK....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records / Algerian National Team Arrives Uyo For World Cup Qualifier (Photos) / AFCON: 'Super Eagles waka Never Finish, Na Semi Dem Dey Go So' - CAF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.