Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) (39687 Views)

Juventus Fans Arrested With Knives In Ugly Scenes Before Ajax Match (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Juventus Fans Wild After Undergoing Medical (Photos) / What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by opeyemho(m): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
eezeribe:
Ronaldo has finally put that Catalan dwarf in his shadow...

Savage! ���
Ororo of all nations... Anywhere you go, anointing oil Dey follow. Abeg baba God pour on my head dis kind of oil. Twale to the GOAT
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by Frankaka8(m): 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
Stop comparing CR7 and LM10 via different Leagues they have played..... Compare them head to head battle (el clasico). Man to Man. Eye ball to eye ball.... mind you CR7 starting professional football 2yrs ahead of Messi. Also CR7 is older with 2yrs. Messsi is football. C.Ronaldo is a human machine. Messi has more awards too. Yet both are Legends
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by tesppidd: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
XingXhang:

They say, the weight of your counsel is valued to the level of your exposure.

Messi should also prove himself in other Big teams.

With all the mouth, Xavi didn't resign at Barca neither did Iniesta. So while he has something to prove, let us see him do the magic in a different League. Otherwise, it's stale and boring.
lol

Prove??

"Messi should quit barca just to prove"

Not for better pay
Not for better weather
Not seeking better culture
Not for sake of family

But just to prove??

No pun intended but

An adult really shouldn't be saying stuff like this mehn

Really?

Damn!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by izombie(m): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
tesppidd:
rubbish argument.

if messi didn't prove himself at newels old boys club would barca buy him?

if messi didn't destroy the world at the olympic and junior world cup would barca keep him?

succeeding at big clubs like madrid and Juve is not a big deal.

players like david silva, fabregas, mata, yaya tuore, ozil, and my are even doing better in england than they did at spain
you are the one with the rubbish arguement. I was only making a point which you just agreed to. If you prove yourself at a particular club a bigger club will come for you. Ronaldo has done that many times. He could've easily stayed at real madrid whch is a bigger club than juve but he chose to go somewhere else. The fact that juve has won serie A many times doesn't take anything away from ronaldo.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by tesppidd: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
XingXhang:

Newell's old boys club? Who knows that?

That's probably as a teenager. We're talking about Professional Football. Like Neymar. He killed at Santos.

Why are Barca fans avoiding the obvious truth?

Being in one club alone isn't enough to be the GOAT!

There is something about STANDING OUT in different football clubs!

are you still on track with the direction of this argument at all?

do you think our Lord Jesus just decided to bless messi or that his mama visited some babalawo to get him his first deal and the subsequent mutimillion pound contracts he's having today?

he was a genius and a magician at newels.

if you can say ronaldo got the deal at Manchester United because he excelled at sporting then why cant I say

messi got signed by barcelona because he was a genius at newels??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by tesppidd: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
izombie:
you are the one with the rubbish arguement. I was only making a point which you just agreed to. If you prove yourself at a particular club a bigger club will come for you. Ronaldo has done that many times. He could've easily stayed at real madrid whch is a bigger club than juve but he chose to go somewhere else. The fact that juve has won serie A many times doesn't take anything away from ronaldo.
so are you saying other clubs haven't come for messi because he hasn't proved himself at barca?

are you saying Juve came for ronaldo because he proved himself at real?

so juve is bigger than real?

Receive sense all of you.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
paymentvoucher:
Ram or Sheep[b][/b]?
goat Na hahan
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by 2plurse(m): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
tesppidd:
The one who jumps from one rich club to another rich club just to prove he is better is the inferior one.

-Confucius.

What about proving himself at verona or chievo?

No!

Instead he ran to juventus which has won 6 titles in a row.

If Juve wins the title again now, these ronaldo assss suckers would say he has gone to Italy to prove himself!!!!

Eediots everywhere.
no mind
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Juventus Fans During Friendly (Photos) by izombie(m): 6:53am On Aug 14, 2018
tesppidd:
so are you saying other clubs haven't come for messi because he hasn't proved himself at barca?

are you saying Juve came for ronaldo because he proved himself at real?

so juve is bigger than real?

Receive sense all of you.
read my post again. I said real madrid is a bigger club than juve and ronaldo could've easily stayed there but he chose to move to juve but you brought up the issue of why didn't he go to verona or chievo to prove himself and i am making it clear to you that he has already proven himself.
I ask you again, can messi move to a club like sporting gijon or malaga?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Jewellers Refuse To Sell Watch To Samuel Eto’o Because Of 'some Nigerians / Troost-ekong Blasts Sunday Oliseh After Super Eagles Qualify For 2018 World Cup / Frustrated Arsenal Fan In Abuja With #Emeryout Banner On Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.