Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

“I Want A Rich And Handsome Man For Marriage” – Actress, Damilola Aina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Want A Rich And Handsome Man For Marriage” – Actress, Damilola Aina (416 Views)

Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Want A Rich And Handsome Man For Marriage” – Actress, Damilola Aina by tkgz(m): 11:45am On Aug 13, 2018
Nollywood actress and model, Damilola Aina, has said she wants a rich and handsome man for marriage.

The lovely entertainer hinted that she is single and is okay with it at the moment – however, when it comes to marriage, she says she would always go for a handsome and financially capable man to compliment her.

According to Damilo Aina, when it comes to marriage she would always go for a handsome man to compliment her. The man also has to be financially well balanced.

See More At: https://loud360.com.ng/i-want-a-rich-and-handsome-man-for-marriage-actress-damilola-aina/

Re: “I Want A Rich And Handsome Man For Marriage” – Actress, Damilola Aina by bankyblue(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2018
Ok,! Carry sand and mud one
Re: “I Want A Rich And Handsome Man For Marriage” – Actress, Damilola Aina by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
isnt finding a handsome man the aim of ALL women?

btw: girl, keep deceiving yourself while foolishly advertising for rubbish.... while the good women with PROPER character out there are getting approached by (and marrying) "good" men, regardless of their wealth.

the above babe are the kind that gets tossed and sampled from rich pikin to yahoo yahoo boys, like frisbees
Re: “I Want A Rich And Handsome Man For Marriage” – Actress, Damilola Aina by KingCassy(m): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
She don't want to be rich herself...looking towards ripping where she didn't sow

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Virginity Is The Cheapest Thing In Today's Market... / Man Shaded Her Ex-girlfriend Who Said He Was Broke On Her Birthday / What Would You Do In This Kind Of Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.