Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

'I Ayo Akano Denounce Ifeoluwa Blogger Savagely Breaks Up With His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Ayo Akano Denounce Ifeoluwa Blogger Savagely Breaks Up With His Girlfriend (541 Views)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Ayo Akano Denounce Ifeoluwa Blogger Savagely Breaks Up With His Girlfriend by Groovenaija360(m): 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
A Nigerian Entertainment Blogger Ayo-Akano Praiseworthy Akham has formally announced his break up with his girlfriend of 3years plus on social media.

The fact that other girls he admires and would want to mingle with are still asking after his former Girlfriend (Adebayo Ifeoluwa Adediwura), which gives him so much concern, therefore he has to clear the air and let them know that he is now single and searching.

He wrote :

I Ayo-Akano Praiseworthy Akham denounce Adebayo Ifeoluwa Adediwura as my girlfriend! My 3years+ relationship with her ended months ago for reason(s) best known to her.

I wrote this for the benefit of myself as many girls believe I'm still yet very engaged with her cos of d hypeness and much dedication I put into the relationship when we were together, and this, as a matter of fact affecting me in going further in my love life.

And also, as some of my guys that tagged me as a bad boy particularly THEO, and some criticized me for the break up, this is a public declaration the relationship was cut off from her end! Ask her about it

Pls and pls! Till I get another love wantintin, have it in mind that I'm single and as it stands, I was pained before but now I'm happy to say its now off my mind and has already been forgotten!

This goes to ladies I've been asking out and telling me what of “MAUREEN”, pls I'm now single, consider me or find another excuse as MAUREEN is now out of your points!

Tagged in this post are pple that I've been following me in my love life and with no current and even no later regrets, I'm so happy to share this info with! Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/i-ayo-akano-denounce-ifeoluwa-blogger-savagely-announce-break-with-his-girl/

Re: 'I Ayo Akano Denounce Ifeoluwa Blogger Savagely Breaks Up With His Girlfriend by xedyl(m): 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
Go Radio Station too now grin
Re: 'I Ayo Akano Denounce Ifeoluwa Blogger Savagely Breaks Up With His Girlfriend by xedyl(m): 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
Go Radio Station too now grin
Re: 'I Ayo Akano Denounce Ifeoluwa Blogger Savagely Breaks Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
Did they make this announcement when they were getting together, wetin concern us with disclaimer?
Re: 'I Ayo Akano Denounce Ifeoluwa Blogger Savagely Breaks Up With His Girlfriend by Auladimeji(m): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
undecided lipsrsealed.

Re: 'I Ayo Akano Denounce Ifeoluwa Blogger Savagely Breaks Up With His Girlfriend by oluwatodimu1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
Simply immature!
Re: 'I Ayo Akano Denounce Ifeoluwa Blogger Savagely Breaks Up With His Girlfriend by austyn0(m): 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
I took out time to narrate my relationship ordeal/break up years back on facebook and it didn't attract a like,,yours was even updated on nairaland....Hats off to you man.
Re: 'I Ayo Akano Denounce Ifeoluwa Blogger Savagely Breaks Up With His Girlfriend by Headlesschicken(m): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
undecided I wonder which milk, mothers do give dia sons of nowaday,u hadly see dix incompetence from d male folks in d 70s.... We need to re access each n every creature with a third leg,cos some of d so called human male specie,need to be in d Forest,n not in a human society... Quote me and die... grin
Re: 'I Ayo Akano Denounce Ifeoluwa Blogger Savagely Breaks Up With His Girlfriend by Groovenaija360(m): 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
cc:Lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Who Really Is Queensuccubus On Nairaland? Any Idea? / Why You Should Stay Off Ladies With High Libido / Man Filmed Masturbating On The Floor At JFK Airport (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.