Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? (2498 Views)

NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect / Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! / Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by MasterKim: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2017
Just wondering why guys on nairaland are always strong in flexing muscle anytime a girl post her opinion on a thread.
Are they forming hardcore, crushing on them or is it just natural

Are they 2nd class citizens of NL with less say?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2017
Blame poverty.
A poor dude would always be annoyed with females both online and offline.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Kentnickole(m): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2017
MasterKim:
Just wondering why guys on nairaland are always strong in flexing muscle anytime a girl post her opinion on a thread.

My bro, believe it or not,, nairaland is all about the female fokes and life styles. No comment is complete without the females'

1 Like

Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Draei: 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
MasterKim:

I hope you've had breakfast this morning...

1 Like

Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by SenhorSean(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
i'm unaware. Can u explain better.
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Saintsammurai(m): 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
I have nothing to say.
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Fadiga24(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
jamariwolf:
Blame poverty.
A poor dude would always be annoyed with females both online and offline.

You are not a girl, you are a hairy balled gay.

Stop pretending.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by MasterKim: 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
Draei:

I hope you've had breakfast this morning...
U dey sell gala?

1 Like

Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
MasterKim:

It's because they see females as the weaker vessel, and are threatened by the rare ones who could stand to them. You're absolutely right. Usually, when two monikers make an exact/similar post; let's assume the monikers are "M" and "F" respectively, they'd attack the "F" moniker with words like olosho, prostitute, etc for airing her views while the "M" moniker is exonerated from such attacks. Na for woman body dem dey get power na. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
Broke
Ugly
Bitter
Wretched
Miserable
Can’t score chicks real life
Low self esteem
This is the average Nairaland guysad

7 Likes

Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by purem(m): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Broke
Ugly
Bitter
Wretched
Miserable
Low self esteem

Hmmm eleyi deep gannnn
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by iamJ(m): 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
if u are smart, i will like and share, even if i dont like u but if ure ugly and poor, i cant control my fingers no vex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by pocohantas(f): 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
kimbraa:
It's because they see females as the weaker vessel, and are threatened by the rare ones who could stand to them. You're absolutely right. Usually, when two monikers make an exact/similar post; let's assume the monikers are "M" and "F" respectively, they'd attack the "F" moniker with words like olosho, prostitute, etc for airing her views while the "M" moniker is exonerated from such attacks. Na for woman body dem dey get power na2. grin

I made this same observation twice yesterday and someone asked if I am pulling facts out my anus. It was embarrassing, that someone could be so blinded to the truth.

It's not like the females are saints, but they don't come close to the guys in cyberbullying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Fadiga24(m): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Fadiga24(m): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Broke
Ugly
Bitter
Wretched
Miserable
Low self esteem

And the average nairaland girl is objectified by you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

I made this same observation twice yesterday and someone asked if I am pulling facts out my anus. It was embarrassing, that someone could be so blinded to the truth.

It's not like the females are saints, but they don't come close to th guys.
My own is that, anyone that calls me an olosho or a prostitute will get his mum abused.

Yesterday, there was a thread on why guys are single and I said the number one factor should be "Being broke" the guys who commented before me all said lack of Money, another said, brokenness but the moment I said being broke, one idiot like that lashed on me for saying so. grin On the same thread I told him I don't date short guys 'cause I presumed he likes me to be giving me countless senseless mentions and another one lashed on me for saying I don't date short guys. So a girl can't have preference in peace again but you hear them saying I like slim, tall, bootylicious girls, and we don't lash them for saying what they prefer. SMH. They show how domineering they're to their girlfriends.
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by makydebbie(f): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
Jeez, I was saying the same thing yesterday. It's to massage their ego. grin

And they've comprehension issues and feel a lady shouldn't have an opinion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by pocohantas(f): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
kimbraa:
My own is that, anyone that calls me an olosho or a prostitute will get his mum abused.

Yesterday, there was a thread on why guys are single and I said the number one factor should be "Being broke" the guys who commented before me all said lack of Money, another said, brokenness but the moment I said being broke, one idiot like that lashed on me for saying so. grin On the same thread I told him I don't date short guys 'cause I presumed he likes me to be giving me countless senseless mentions and another one lashed on me for saying I don't date short guys. So a girl can't have preference in peace again but you hear them saying I like slim, tall, bootylicious girls, and we don't lash them for saying what they prefer. SMH. They show how domineering they're to their girlfriends.

The guy who even said broke, got several likes grin. They hate hearing the fact from a woman, kinda bruises their ego.

How dare you have taste? You want menopause to catch up with you? After carefully watching the hypocrisy they display, I concluded they just wanna shut females up or bend you to suit their will.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Most of them are suffering from serious self esteem issue, the others are broke
Reason for their severe frustration.

1 Like

Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by ReinaFarine: 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
iamJ:
if u are smart, i will like and share, even if i dont like u but if ure ugly and poor, i cant control my fingers no vex

You see your life?

So ugliness or poverty affects intelligence?

You've never seen an ugly yet very smart man?

All the beauty and money wey you het never biy you sense up till now?

If a post is sensible and correlates with the tppic at hand, and the user was able to present it in a calm respectable manner, why can't you do thesame with much ado about the person's physical appearance or social status?

I think NL guys are pained. If they counter the female post with reasonable arguement, e for beta. But all they'll say is:

Ugly... How does beauty affect brain?

Olosho... So liking sex makes someone stupid...

When you go marry.. When its not like her personal text is I'm looking for husband.please help.

Reasonable guys are hustling and making it big..
Pansies are here doing a measuring dick contest with ladies...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

The guy who even said broke, got several likes grin. They hate hearing the fact from a woman, kinda bruises their ego.

How dare you have taste? You want menopause to catch up with you? After carefully watching the hypocrisy they display, I concluded they just wanna shut females up or bend you to suit their will.
LOL. grin cheesy The most annoying one is the Shiloh 2030/ whatever year they decide to mention. What makes them think my comments would determine whether I get married or not, and what makes these guys think all ladies care about is marriage?.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
Fadiga24:

Stop pretending.
I thought i was the only one who knew
That idiot is a shameless demented guy with a pen1s and a pen1s cap
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by AlexCk: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lol,
Not all of us though.

Don't gain anything attacking virtual folks, don't make sense
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by iamJ(m): 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
ReinaFarine:

You see your life?

So ugliness or poverty affects intelligence?

You've never seen an ugly yet very smart man?

All the beauty and money wey you het never biy you sense up till now?

If a post is sensible and correlates with the tppic at hand, and the user was able to present it in a calm respectable manner, why can't you do thesame with much ado about the person's physical appearance or social status?

I think NL guys are pained. If they counter the female post with reasonable arguement, e for beta. But all they'll say is:

Ugly... How does beauty affect brain?

Olosho... So liking sex makes someone stupid...

When you go marry.. When its not like her personal text is I'm looking for husband.please help.

Reasonable guys are hustling and making it big..
Pansies are here doing a measuring dick contest with ladies...
timeline of my actions cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

saw ur mention, read the 2nd line, clicked on ur moniker, saw ur pix cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy laugh wan kill me

have neva called a girl an olosho, my own sword is for the poor and ugly, i cant listen to what the person is saying once they are ugly embarassed sorry no vex, its not personal, if ure beautiful and intelligent i will hear

abeg no mention me next time, i dey shame say person like u dey mention me, spits
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Fadiga24(m): 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

I thought i was the only one who knew

That idiot is a shameless demented guy with a pen1s and a pen1s cap

And STD grin
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Fadiga24(m): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
ReinaFarine do not listen to that asshole, you are more than he'll ever dream to be.
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Blackhawk03(f): 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
That's all they live for. Don't rid them of their only purpose in life, please. cry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
Fadiga24:

Stop pretending.
grin keep hustling till you make it. Poor people's problem.
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Fadiga24(m): 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
jamariwolf:

You are using a poor girls picture to 'hustle' abi, God punish you.
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by Fadiga24(m): 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
jamariwolf:

You are using a poor girl's picture to 'hustle' abi, God punish you.
Re: Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
Fadiga24:

And STD grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Be Rich By All Means / My Wedding Is About To Be Ruin By Jumia / Ladies, Can You Rock This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.