Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,487 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Requirements For Obtaining A Nigerian International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Requirements For Obtaining A Nigerian International Passport (1106 Views)

Corruption In The Nigerian International Passport Process (Video) / The New Nigerian International Passport: The Truth And The Lies By AutoReportNG / The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Requirements For Obtaining A Nigerian International Passport by mikaelangelov: 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
Please guys I'm in Abia State and I'm trying to obtain an international passport, but I'm still clueless on the do's and Don'ts, the necessary documents and information needed and how much it costs now for the 32 page passbook, moreover I'm Keen to know BTW the e-passport and the offline one which is better and why.... please I'd really appreciate if my question is answered ..

thx in advance
Re: Requirements For Obtaining A Nigerian International Passport by Geeone20: 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
You need
-2 passport photograph
-Birth Certificate
-State of Origin
32page is between 18-30k depending on how quick you want it and availability of the booklet in your location.
I’ll advice you go to the passport office rather than doing it online.

1 Like

Re: Requirements For Obtaining A Nigerian International Passport by mikaelangelov: 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
Geeone20:
You need
-2 passport photograph
-Birth Certificate
-State of Origin
32page is between 18-30k depending on how quick you want it and availability of the booklet in your location.
I’ll advice you go to the passport office rather than doing it online.

thanks bro, much love, but no homo
Re: Requirements For Obtaining A Nigerian International Passport by pheeto23(m): 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
Please I need help
I went to apply for an international passport with my Spanish birth certificate alongside a sworn affidavit incase. I was told it won't be processed unless I bring the visa or passport I used in entering nigeria and I don't have them anymore. Please what can I do
Re: Requirements For Obtaining A Nigerian International Passport by richidinho(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
pheeto23:
Please I need help
I went to apply for an international passport with my Spanish birth certificate alongside a sworn affidavit incase. I was told it won't be processed unless I bring the visa or passport I used in entering nigeria and I don't have them anymore. Please what can I do

your location?
Re: Requirements For Obtaining A Nigerian International Passport by pheeto23(m): 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
richidinho:

your location?
Alausa

(1) (Reply)

Trump Cancels Permanent Residency For Foreigners Who Have Used Welfare Before / Japanese City Where Beautiful Fish Swim In Very Cleanwater In Drainage Channels / Top 15 Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.