Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ (42188 Views)

His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home / My Father-in-law Wants Me To Always Prostrate Wherever I See Him / Mother In Law Wants My 2.5 Year Old To Sleepover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by Oyindidi(f): 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
zicoraads:

Hello there. Was thinking I hadn't seen you around for awhile. Hope you are fine ma'am?
I'm doing great. I went to visit my son. He was with my phone... grin
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by olufolarin2222: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
Different story from both husband and wife. it is always good to always hear from both husband and wife stories before blaming any of them. may God help them to settle the conflict.
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by danieljoel759: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by zicoraads: 5:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm doing great. I went to visit my son. He was with my phone... grin
Oh, that's lovely.

Hope he's doing well too...
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by Prinzyy: 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Use your ass sorry axe and split and share the bed naa
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by Oyindidi(f): 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
zicoraads:

Oh, that's lovely.

Hope he's doing well too...
Yes dear, he is doing great.. On my dpcheesy
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by zicoraads: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
Yes dear, he is doing great.. On my dpcheesy
Hehehehee. Nice. cool

Cheers.
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by bellville: 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
Divide the bed into 2. Give him one part. Take the other part. Lobatan
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by Oluwatosin678(m): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
den shift make him sleep na...... no b just sleep?
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
pocohantas:
Na poverty cause all this one, I say na poverty (4x) grin

Abeg, papa bomboy, mama bomboy, make una no let poverty ruin una life.

That was a hit song those days
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by DavidEsq(m): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Hanty, u rmbr that song? Chai sad u haf h'old small sha
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by Icon79(m): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
When Akinkunle eventually rented a room apartment for them, she added, he brought in his younger brother whom she accused of always insisting on sharing the bed with her whenever she wanted to sleep. She frowned, “How could I sleep beside a mature man who is not my husband?”

Choi, the children of Afonja, una no dey disappoint sha! Una people and gbenshing .... did somebody put am in the water for all of una sef
*shaking my head* grin

O pari
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by tiredoflife(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
Fierce11:
Younger ladies will never read this and learn.. She got pregnant and expected him to rent an apartment for the both of them abi? Why did she not use her own money and rent an apartment? Was she the type of ladies we find around these days? Those ones that would patiently wait for a dumb man to impregnate them so that they'll tie him down abi? She is the cause of her misfortune.. Irresponsibility was tattooed on his forehead but it took her 8yrs to see it. 8 fuckn years o!
She better pray and this slay queens should better learn.. It is better to be financially ready than wait for this 'our present men' to take up that responsibility solely.. Biko pray o .

Were they married
Oh na the kids them dey fight for
Cos normally afonja girls no dey marry
Na get belle
Pack go boy mama or papa house

I no see marriage here
So wetin magistrate dey judge
sad angry angry
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by nuelyoyo(m): 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
pocohantas:

na now I know say poco na old fowl. This song don tey mehn. Poco abeg na how many Christmas u don celebrate for this world?
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by pocohantas(f): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
nuelyoyo:
na now I know say poco na old fowl. This song don tey mehn. Poco abeg na how many Christmas u don celebrate for this world?

34 smiley I am surprised I remember that song, with its funny video and lyrics. "You know say this bricklayer work na strong work, I tell my wife to pound akpu for me..." LOL!

nuelyoyo:
u deserve some accolades.

Thanks, Sir.
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by LZAA: 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by nuelyoyo(m): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
pocohantas:

34 smiley I am surprised I remember that song, with its funny video and lyrics. "You know say this bricklayer work na strong work, I tell my wife to pound akpu for me..." LOL!
u deserve some accolades.
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by FitandMuscular: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by Butoneday2(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
Only in yoruba land dis kain news dey come from.
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by mechanics(m): 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
God punish poverty!
hmmmmm, but the man his working, so he's not poor.
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by mechanics(m): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
The rate of divorce is just too alarming.
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by deebrain(m): 4:20am On Aug 14, 2018
pocohantas:

I remember how I used to rock that song....

Na poverty cause all this one, I say na poverty...( I go kee you today..)
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by Caleb80: 6:24am On Aug 14, 2018
Una Children Will Appear In Court Cux Of Dia Parents Foolishness And Misunderstanding.
Re: ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ by sweetilicious(f): 6:40am On Aug 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
God punish poverty!
I don't think its poverty.Poor people can have decent homes too.They don't understand nor trust each other.The man is a joke.How can you bring in your brother to live with you and your wife in a one room apartment. What's his aim?The woman is a lazy one. I have a colleague that resigned cos she felt the job was tedious after one child.I tried my best to persuade her otherwise but she claimed the job has exceeded the usefulness.Is she not putting much stress on the man? This wasn't what he saw b4.Women should learn to be partners to their husband as life can be turbulent. Reduce the stress so he doesn't die young leaving you a widow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Married Men Never Contented With Their Wives? / How Many Did You Survive? / I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.