Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home (3197 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream / ‘my Brother-in-law Wants To Share Bed With Me’ / Mother In Law Wants My 2.5 Year Old To Sleepover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
I have this friend of mine whose mother inlaw has been living with them since 2015.

The mother inlaw has her own house in the same town.

The friend of mine doesnt work in the town but somewhere else outside the city so he do come home once a while.

His wife mother has been living with them since 2015.

She goes and come initially, untill she later made the place her abode.

He has 3 kids and they are all in school and he pays the fees and provide for the family.

He has been having issue in his matrimonial home as his wife no longer respect him.

The wife initially had a daughter before meeting him and that daughter too live in the same house since 2015.

The mother inlaw recently brought one of their cousin with her 3 children to come live with them and its been several month now.

Now he said he doesnt want the mother inlaw living in his house anymore and this is what happened.

The mother inlaw threatened to get him arrested.

The wife threatened to divorce him if her mum were to leave.

They only did court wedding just a year ago.

So what will you advice him to do.

1 Like

Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by bigiyaro(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
he should simply move his wife to the town where he works and if the house is a rented one, he shouldn't renew the rent. Las las its obvious he is been blackmailed, so it depends on how strong he is, either he calls their bluff and chase the in-law away or continue living as their slave.

18 Likes

Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by pocohantas(f): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
So what will you advice him to do.

I’ll advise him to check his BP, as I will be amazed if he isn’t hypertensive yet.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by Winneygirl(f): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
All these stories.
Everyone should go to their houses.
Those who want to leave should leave.
Those who are being asked to leave should leave.
Infact, everybody should return to where he/she came from.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
pocohantas:

I’ll advise him to check his BP, as I will be amazed if he isn’t hypertensive yet.
he is already

1 Like

Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
Winneygirl:
All these stories.
very very
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by pocohantas(f): 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
Winneygirl:
All these stories.

As in ehn. Is this thing rocket science? The MIL should go back to her house. If the wife wants to be silly, she should follow her too.

13 Likes

Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
bigiyaro:
he should simply move his wife to the town where he works and if the house is a rented one, he shouldn't renew the rent. Las las its obvious he is been blackmailed, so it depends on how strong he is, either he calls their bluff and chase the in-law away or continue living as their slave.
they are both is same state... just that he manage a business in a village while he has his matrimonial home in the city
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
pocohantas:

As in ehn. Is this thing rocket science? The MIL should go back to her house. If the wife wants to be silly, she should follow her too.
this is valid

1 Like

Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by Mizwisdom(f): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
If someone works for you will you just send him away without a reward? your Wife is threatening divorce because she knows her work load will increase in her mother's absence, her mum may also be giving her emotional support which is missing from you. Before you send her away, give her something tangible to live on for a while and promise to assist her financially if needed. She will leave asap. Good luck
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mizwisdom:
If someone works for you will you just send him away without a reward? your Wife is threatening divorce because she knows her work load will increase in her mother's absence, her mum may also be giving her emotional support which is missing from you. Before you send her away, give her something tangible to live on for a while and promise to assist her financially if needed. She will leave asap. Good luck
uncle he is the one providing, the mama is on pension, she have other children too. She doesnt allow the guys family , they dont go to see the guys mum,... infact the last time he wanted to take his children to spend Christmas with his mum after he came home but the wife disagreed and started a fight. She never visited his own mother but her own mother lives in the house.

3 Likes

Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mizwisdom:
how abt the lady daughter and the cousin with kids living with them was that his responsibility too... the lady has a job but the man take cares of every thing at home.

3 Likes

Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by daddytime(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
You sure say no be you this gbege dey happen to?

You better talk true make doctor know wetin to prescribe for.you.

It doesn't change anything though if it were you or not.

Simply send the MIL packing to her own husband's house, simple. And should your wife pulls through with her threat, count it as a good riddance.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
daddytime:
Not atall, but even if its me it doesnt chabge anything, does it?
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
daddytime:
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
get rid of ALL OF THEM ungrateful freeloaders...

2 Likes

Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mizwisdom:
she is not working for anybody. Several time he has asked her to leave and she would and then come back again uninvited. they dont welcome the mans family, they dont even take the kids to see them in years yet they are in same city.
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
get rid of ALL OF THEM ungrateful freeloaders...
if it was myself, i did get tue divorce paper myself... like wtf
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by crackkhaus: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2020
This is easy...

If I knew him personally, I'd advise him to inform his own mother of these issues he's facing and invite her to come stay in his house for a while.

Let the two MILs slug it out together while he faces his wife.

As it is now, the fight is not fair.

10 Likes

Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by crackkhaus: 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
rodgermetty:
she is not working for anybody. Several time he has asked her to leave and she would and then come back again uninvited. they dont welcome the mans family, they dont even take the kids to see them in years yet they are in same city.
That woman must be using her menses to cook food for your friend, for him not to have any power like this.

Tueh... angry

4 Likes

Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
crackkhaus:
This is easy...

If I knew him personally, I'd advise him to inform his own mother of these issues he's facing and invite her to come stay in his house for a while.

Let the two MILs slug it out together while he faces his wife.

As it is now, the fight is not fair.
his mother warned him then not to marry her...the mother already know and there is nothinh she can do as she was not in the picture all this while while he was watching the way they were misbehaving... so the mum has left him to deal with his issue
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
rodgermetty:
if it was myself, i did get tue divorce paper myself... like wtf

imagine?! sadly a lot of men dont think/act right.... after all this nonsense, this dude would still be trying to live with these freeloading ungrateful people.

1 Like

Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
crackkhaus:

That woman must be using her menses to cook food for your friend, for him not to have any power like this.

Tueh... angry
well who knows sha, he isint even always around.
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

imagine?! sadly a lot of men dont think/act right.... after all this nonsense, this dude would still be trying to live with these freeloading ungrateful people.
i tire ooo
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by crackkhaus: 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
rodgermetty:
his mother warned him then not to marry her...the mother already know and there is nothinh she can do as she was not in the picture all this while while he was watching the way they were misbehaving... so the mum has left him to deal with his issue
Haha...she even knows her son..

Well, a mother will never abandon her son. He should plead with her for her help and tell her they want to kill him.

3 Likes

Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by CAPSLOCKED: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
crackkhaus:

Well, a mother will never abandon her son. He should plead with her for her help and tell her they want to kill him.

MOTHERS-IN-LAW SHOULD LEARN TO LEAVE THEIR CHILDREN'S MARRIAGES ALONE.
I DON'T BLAME WOMEN WHO PRAY FOR THE DEATH OF THEIR MOTHERS-IN-LAW BECAUSE MOST TIMES, THOSE PEOPLE CONSTITUTE THE WORST NUISANCE.

1 Like

Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
crackkhaus:

well what do you expect the mum to do when they refused to see her or even allow the children go spend time at her place... they have never done any holiday with her b4
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MOTHERS-IN-LAW SHOULD LEARN TO LEAVE THEIR SON'S MARRIAGES ALONE.
I DON'T BLAME WOMEN WHO PRAY FOR THE DEATH OF THEIR MOTHERS-IN-LAW BECAUSE MOST TIMES, THOSE PEOPLE CONSTITUTE THE WORST NUISANCE.
you dont seem to understand before commenting, there is no where in this post where the mans mother was involved in anything. in this case its the mother of the wife not the husband... the mother of the husband dey her dey jeje

3 Likes

Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by CAPSLOCKED: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2020
rodgermetty:
you dont seem to understand before commenting, there is no where in this post where the mans mother was involved in anything. in this case its the mother of the wife not the husband... the mother of the husband dey her dey jeje

ALL OF THEM ARE THE SAME. THEY SHOULD LEAVE THEIR CHILDREN'S MARRIAGES ALONE.

2 Likes

Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by rodgermetty(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

ALL OF THEM ARE THE SAME. THEY SHOULD LEAVE THEIR CHILDREN'S MARRIAGES ALONE.
thats a lie, you no read, the guys mum has other childrren and has her own house, she doesnt intefere in any of her kids home... alaye no n all of them abeg
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mizwisdom:
I'm wondering if your opinion would be the same if it were the man's mom that's being discussed.
Re: His Mother-In-Law Wants To Arrest Him For Asking Her To Leave His Home by crackkhaus: 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

TROUBLESOME MOTHERS-IN-LAW SHOULD LEARN TO LEAVE THEIR CHILDREN'S MARRIAGES ALONE.
Corrected.

Regardless of circumstance, anyone who prays for the death of another person is a devil's incarnate and deserves to die first...a horrifying death no less.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Is Lazy / This Lady, Donninis Currently Under Fire On Twitter After She Dropped Screenshot / Is Anything Wrong In Washing Your Mum $sister Underwear.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.