Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC (21002 Views)

"I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives A Family N250k For Accommodation / Indonesian Woman Receives Terrible Flogging After Going Close To A Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by Offpoint: 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Stealing to invest is bad idea because it will only lead to multiplication of evil. That is why God diminishes thieves.
Evil? you have no idea what evil is...
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by CodeTemplar: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Offpoint:
Evil? you have no idea what evil is...
What is evil then.
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by lilmax(m): 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
Offpoint:

There's nothing wrong if my employee steal my money to start up a business, I'll even pray for him to succeed. before he steals he knows I had some to spare. I'll only be mad if he steal to lavish on women.

This how the world should look like and that's the only way we can truly eradicate poverty.
you don't still get it do you?

exactly why you are fcked up, and probably blind to see

checked how fcked up you are with the bolded and correlate it with the topic and see your fckness staring at you

of point. lmaogrin
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by Offpoint: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
CodeTemplar:
What is evil then.
Evil is you having a million in your account while the guy next door slept hungry, not me taking a hundred out of your million.
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by Offpoint: 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
lilmax:
you don't still get it do you?

exactly why you are fcked up, and probably blind to see

checked how fcked up you are with the bolded and correlate it with the topic and see your fckness staring at you

of point. lmaogrin
Next time you're quoting someone... check their names firstgrin

And honestly speaking if you left 10 millions in my care just forget about it, I'm gone. when I said "I'm gone" I mean I'm gone... like gone.
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by CodeTemplar: 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Offpoint:

Evil is you having a million in your account while the guy next door slept hungry, not me taking a hundred out of your million.
Evil is when the next guy remains poor so he can always accuse you of wealth and be eating from you steadily...
Is the hungry neighbor disabled? If the man with millions has worked for his money he can store and spend it his way as long he is assisting those who can't assist themselves.
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by Offpoint: 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Evil is when the next guy remains poor so he can always accuse you of wealth and be eating from you steadily...
Is the hungry neighbor disabled? If the man with millions has worked for his money he can store and spend it his way as long he is assisting those who can't assist themselves.

Even mentality challenge human being will not "choose" to remain poor... you don't get the picture, you don't how the universe works. may be you should watch National Geographic channel often... you'll get the point where I'm coming from.
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by lilmax(m): 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
Offpoint:

Next time you're quoting someone... check their names firstgrin

And honestly speaking if you left 10 millions in my care just forget about it, I'm gone. when I said "I'm gone" I mean I'm gone... like gone.
yes, fcked point grin

are you so poor you can't afford 10million?

I understand now, money never touch your hand

no vex say I call you fcked, you are just poor mentally and financially grin

sorry o bros grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by Offpoint: 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
lilmax:
yes, fcked point grin

are you so poor you can't afford 10million?

I understand now, money never touch your hand

no vex say I call you fcked, you are just poor mentally and financially grin

sorry o bros grin
Financially I take that from you, but mentally... never repeat that to me, not even in jokes.
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by CodeTemplar: 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
Offpoint:

Even mentality challenge human being will not "choose" to remain poor... you don't get the picture, you don't how the universe works. may be you should watch National Geographic channel often... you'll get the point where I'm coming from.
A lot of people remain poor out of choice. People crave wealth when they see it but don't go for it by working harder at it. That's a choice.
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by Offpoint: 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
CodeTemplar:
A lot of people remain poor out of choice. People crave wealth when they see it but don't go for it by working harder at it. That's a choice.
you still don't know how the universe works. wealth has nothing to do with working hard, If you think I'm lying check out the street tomorrow morning.
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by lilmax(m): 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
Offpoint:

Financially I take that from you, but mentally... never repeat that to me, not even in jokes.
yes financially

I know a poor person when I see one

when I say mentally I mean it bro, the world is handed to fcked up people like you

your offsprings will have your mentality too, because that's what you'll teach them, you see the reason why you are poor mentally? grin

we cannot change circumstances, but we should try our best to make the world a good place

the world isn't bad but the people in it

so dude cheer up and do the right thing because mumus like you don't last

don't quote because you won't get a reply, I wasted my time on you, I would have used it to steal from the company I work and start a business because its "spare" and the employees would not be paid for months grin....oh lord see person pikin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by CodeTemplar: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
Offpoint:

you still don't know how the universe works. wealth has nothing to do with working hard, If you think I'm lying check out the street tomorrow morning.
Wealth has everything to do with working hard. What is needed is wisdom to put your hardwork into effective and productive things.

Tell me a bricklayer who lays brick to make his first 150,000 Naira but doesn't think of saving and buying a brick moulding machine to ease and speed up his hard work, how will he ever make enough money to meet his needs.
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by Offpoint: 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
lilmax:
yes financially

I know a poor person when I see one

when I say mentally I mean it bro, the world is handed to fcked up people like you

your offsprings will have your mentality too, because that's what you'll teach them, you see the reason why you are poor mentally? grin

we cannot change circumstances, but we should try our best to make the world a good place

the world isn't bad but the people in it

so dude cheer up and do the right thing because mumus like you don't last

don't quote because you won't get a reply, I wasted my time on you, I would have used it to steal from the company I work and start a business because its "spare" and the employees would not be paid for months grin....oh lord see person pikin

You damn lucky I'm in a mood and have vow not to throw insults at anyone here on NL. a single word from me would have resulted in two things- Suicide or depression. it's your lucky day sir... go and celebrate.
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by Emmatee1816(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
Wah could be on the other guy's mind?
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by semyman: 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
That is beauty of Islam unlike those now using guns to demand tithes and offerings
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by mechanics(m): 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
Why are they carrying cash like that?
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by Bakrabas: 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
FbcGrafix:
The hotel worker's reward is in heaven

My logo designs for startup or established companies are premium.... For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.

May God bless you, I like your work. And I need a logo for my biz can we private chat?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by ofwest47(m): 10:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
Saudi Arabia is a God' s own country.
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by FbcGrafix(m): 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bakrabas:

May God bless you, I like your work. And I need a logo for my biz can we private chat?
Yes, sure......zero nine zero six zero one three seven three seven one
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by mysteryman2014: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nice one. However BTA is Business Travel Allowance and PTA is Personal Travel Allowance
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by seangy4konji: 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
Make ur 100 card drop for pocket make another nigha pick m for mushin make u tell m say Na u get d money weh he just pick..

He fit stab u.
Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by Tobiemmanuel007: 1:11am On Aug 14, 2018
Wow

faith in humanity smiley
I so much respect Islam

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Receives Lost N250K Which Was Found By Hotel Worker In Saudi. PIC by Cbanklee(m): 8:28am On Aug 14, 2018
Good
More music click Arieznaija.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Narrates His Encounter With An Electrician Who Thinks He Is A Prophet / How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds / God Does Not Live In Heaven - Pastor Abel Damina (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.