Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Univarsities — NUC - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Univarsities — NUC (6078 Views)

"Global Wealth University: Accredited By The Ministry Of Higher Education And Re / Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Varsities — NUC / Civil Servants Sending Their Children To Private Universities Are Corrupt – ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Univarsities — NUC by CodeTemplar: 7:58am On Aug 14, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Isn't it what I said in my original comment Read before quoting.
How? Stop lying.
Re: Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Univarsities — NUC by ise82(m): 7:59am On Aug 14, 2018
OP change "Univarsities" to universities in your title.

1 Like

Re: Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Univarsities — NUC by StarOnEarth(m): 8:32am On Aug 14, 2018
Aderewah:
This model went to a private university for sure. That's why he can't spell university right
Pele o
Akeelah and the spelling bee
Re: Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Univarsities — NUC by Aderewah: 9:02am On Aug 14, 2018
StarOnEarth:

Pele o
Akeelah and the spelling bee

E pain am
Re: Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Univarsities — NUC by StarOnEarth(m): 9:09am On Aug 14, 2018
Aderewah:

E pain am
Which one be my own?
I just wan hail you ni. grin
Re: Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Univarsities — NUC by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 14, 2018
CodeTemplar:
No offense but you have made no sense in attacking me and leaving the message I passed unchallenged. It only proves you are doing that for your emotional self so grow up and do that fast.

Guy look at what you wrote, you have no common sense
Re: Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Univarsities — NUC by HigherEd: 9:24am On Aug 14, 2018
Aderewah:
This model went to a private university for sure. That's why he can't spell university right
So according to you, a wrong spelling could only be a product of one's ignorance abi. Even Shakesphere can make typo errors. Small mistake and you fools on nairaland would be showing us how intellecually colonised you are. Thank you know for letting us know the spelling of "Universities" you can now STFU.

1 Like

Re: Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Univarsities — NUC by Aderewah: 9:25am On Aug 14, 2018
HigherEd:

So according to you, a wrong spelling could only be a product of one's ignorance abi. Even Shakesphere can make typo errors. Small mistake and you fools on nairaland would
be showing us how intellecually colonised you are. Thank you know for letting us know the spelling of "Universities" you can now STFU.

If your brain couldn't comprehend a joke, it's unlikely it can comprehend anything else I might try to tell you.
Re: Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Univarsities — NUC by Ugosample(m): 9:43am On Aug 14, 2018
deepwater:
This is an insult to the general public.
NUC
what they said is the truth
Re: Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Univarsities — NUC by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 14, 2018
Future of Nigeria belongs to the private sector.
Re: Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Univarsities — NUC by CodeTemplar: 10:20am On Aug 14, 2018
Heavyjew:

Guy look at what you wrote, you have no common sense
Keep switching user accounts like the fraud you are.
Why not relate to my message and point out the senselessness you see in it before you childishly come at me?
Is that too hard for ur lean mind to do or are you just this daft as a person?
Re: Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Univarsities — NUC by sweetTai(m): 10:34am On Aug 14, 2018
Private “Univarsity”
Olodo ni e.
Re: Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Univarsities — NUC by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 14, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Keep switching user accounts like the fraud you are.
Why not relate to my message and point out the senselessness you see in it before you childishly come at me?
Is that too hard for ur lean mind to do or are you just this daft as a person?

This is not a placebo, but not having sense is not an insult. It means your pattern of thinking is faulty. When countries are boasting of their tertiary institutions. We relegate ours to promote private businesses. My guy grow a brain, you're like the sheep in animal farm
Re: Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Univarsities — NUC by gameboyo: 10:47am On Aug 14, 2018
Pavore9:
Public universities are poorly funded and most of what gets to them is grossly mismanaged.

I want to disagree with you on the first statement, but agree with u on the second.
The private varsities are not as funded as the federal universities, but the vc and their boards do embezzled the funds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Univarsities — NUC by CodeTemplar: 10:51am On Aug 14, 2018
Aderewah:
Common sense should guide you before jumping into self serving conclusions. The guy has spelt that word correctly over a thousand times on this forum and so you should have realized it was purely a typo and not deficiency on his part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Univarsities — NUC by Jaqenhghar: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
Actually the future is going abroad if you want quality education
Re: Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Univarsities — NUC by mvem(m): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Stop that. Universities are govt and private owned.
..I said mostly...Harvard, oxford, MIT, Cambridge, Stanford, Caltech,etc...how are the run?
Re: Future Of Higher Education Belongs To Private Univarsities — NUC by HigherEd: 7:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Common sense should guide you before jumping into self serving conclusions. The guy has spelt that word correctly over a thousand times on this forum and so you should have realized it was purely a typo and not deficiency on his part.
Thank you jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waec Nov/dec 2010 Gce Result Is Out / Hottest Fast Growing Dude In University Of Benin..... / The Saddest Truth About Smart People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.