Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" (61370 Views)

I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo / Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by promise4wonders: 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
this one na death warrant.wetin fit u na triple men not one.
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by ikorodureporta: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
Too much sex cheesy some go don releas sef by sighting yr unkladness cheesy
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by RexTramadol1: 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
Okay end time lady.
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by Ehunmose: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nawa ooo
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by AnuliKay: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hmmm....

Simi is currently one of Nigeria’s best female artistes. She released her bestselling album, Simisola last year. That project cemented her as a viable option in the music industry.

Having hit songs has not caused her to slow down at all. She’s still releasing songs and working hard. Earlier today, she posted this on Twitter proving to Nigerians that success has only fueled her ambition.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/simis-work-ethic-is-impressive/

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by kcdendelo: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
Honestly Satan is really out to destroy humanity
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
todayingh:
Curvaceous Gambian Ghana-based actress and model has disclosed that 99.9% of the men she dated could not satisfy her so her Love Machine was doing most of the work those she dated could not do.

The actress took to her Instagram stories to share a collage photo of herself and a Love Machine.

According to her explanation, the majority of the men she was in a relationship with performed poorly in bed hence she resorted to her Love Machine because it gave her sexual gratification. It does not end there. Read the rest of the story by clicking on the below link

https://todayingh.com/almost-all-my-men-i-dataed-dated-couldnt-satisfy-me-princess-shyngle-2192/
she never meet Erujeje man on the street just keep meeting all preservative junk eaters.
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by Fitbillionairep: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
how will u be satisfied when u always want guys to lick your smelling toto. guys dont wake up na. we dont just like any shit
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
1zynnvn:
Well the men didn't come to this world to kill themselves all in an attempt to reach the end of a black hole. Which unfortunately has no end
no mind them jare

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by freethinker01: 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by Skmoda360(m): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
That pussy na large hole oooo.....no man fit satisfy this chindigo grin grin grin grin we are still on the investigation of the mudafucka that disflowered this bitch....

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by sweetilicious(f): 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
AfroSamurai:
A plastic penis satisfy you and a real one can't? So who's fault is it, yours or the men you dated?

Beside, why are this type of women always into modelling and acting? Not like we've seen them walk the run way or in front of the camera. grin
How is that thing used.Am naive.
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by AfroSamurai: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
sweetilicious:
How is that thing used.Am naive.
same way a penis_ works. Only this time you'll be the one fvcking yourself. grin
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by sluk(m): 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
So what happened to the 0.1% that could satisfy you? Am pretty sure you dumped them for more sexventures. I dont want to call you olosho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Goes Topless In New Photo / Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc / Annie Idibia Having Fun With Her Kids And Fans Despite Divorce Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.