Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" (61371 Views)

I Dated My Ex-husband For 10 Yrs But Our Marriage Lasted Just 1 Yr — Ronke Ojo / Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by Benchuko1(m): 9:17am On Aug 14, 2018
Very beautiful lady but her case is beyond normal guys

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by Moche234: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2018
Attention seeker Anofia
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by BAILMONEY: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2018
BOREHOLE angry
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2018
It is 10000% wickedness for women to be blessed with ukwu, shape, breasts and succulent lips and become lesbians or use dildos. Una hell fire na petrol, gas, atomic bomb, and nuclear bomb devil dey import from North Korea for una.
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by Maximus85(m): 9:18am On Aug 14, 2018
todayingh:
Curvaceous Gambian Ghana-based actress and model has disclosed that 99.9% of the men she dated could not satisfy her so her Love Machine was doing most of the work those she dated could not do.

The actress took to her Instagram stories to share a collage photo of herself and a Love Machine.

According to her explanation, the majority of the men she was in a relationship with performed poorly in bed hence she resorted to her Love Machine because it gave her sexual gratification. It does not end there. Read the rest of the story by clicking on the below link

https://todayingh.com/almost-all-my-men-i-dataed-dated-couldnt-satisfy-me-princess-shyngle-2192/

Ashawo, how many you don date? So all the men you dated fork you, abi? You wey no get intestine, who fit satisfy you?
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by Auxtin85(m): 9:18am On Aug 14, 2018
May God preserve my life to witness how this generation of women will end up.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by 2undeee(m): 9:18am On Aug 14, 2018
Jobless guys over to U
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by lexy2014: 9:19am On Aug 14, 2018
todayingh:
Curvaceous Gambian Ghana-based actress and model has disclosed that 99.9% of the men she dated could not satisfy her so her Love Machine was doing most of the work those she dated could not do.

The actress took to her Instagram stories to share a collage photo of herself and a Love Machine.

According to her explanation, the majority of the men she was in a relationship with performed poorly in bed hence she resorted to her Love Machine because it gave her sexual gratification. It does not end there. Read the rest of the story by clicking on the below link

https://todayingh.com/almost-all-my-men-i-dataed-dated-couldnt-satisfy-me-princess-shyngle-2192/
what of d 0.1%? what happened to them?m sure 5years from now she will say 99.9% of dildos she used couldn't satisfy her
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by wallymore(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2018
Marine spirit dey follow u

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by bejeria101(m): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2018
Behold the knackist! Oshaprapra!
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by gaby(m): 9:21am On Aug 14, 2018
99.9% of what you are and adorn, from your hair down to your nails are artificial. Why won't you prefer an artificial dick....

Check out my siggy to the Irregular migrant's story of perils, triumphs and karma.
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 14, 2018
very fake body. ..gereerrrraaheeere meeeeen
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 14, 2018
Are you a borehole, abi na bottomless pit?

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by Jackipapa: 9:24am On Aug 14, 2018
I blame Buhari!
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by Sirpaul(m): 9:26am On Aug 14, 2018
What a waste of life
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by dorox(m): 9:26am On Aug 14, 2018
If my understanding of arithmetic is right, this woman has slept with a minimum of 1000 men to be able to arrive at 99.9% since any figure less than a thousand will leave you with fraction. In other words only one man out of a thousand men she has dated was able to satisfy her.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by egoldman(m): 9:27am On Aug 14, 2018
Angel Micheal, blow the trumpet cos am tired of this world make i go heaven rest. angry

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by Idrismusty97(m): 9:28am On Aug 14, 2018
Why would they satisfy you when you have numb your punna with different kinds of objects.
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by oluwasegun007(m): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2018
when you turn world problem...mumu
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by dyn1800: 9:31am On Aug 14, 2018
good for you ....maybe you should do double double... if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by MYGRATEskillz(m): 9:31am On Aug 14, 2018
Story that touch... As na Danny D Abi johnny sinns your Love Machine bi na
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by killsmith(f): 9:32am On Aug 14, 2018
This kain person, no be dick you go put inside her something, na your head you go put inside.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by cashcity: 9:32am On Aug 14, 2018
Ashawo.. Lookin for who to dig his grave. Some body u wil put ur head into and it will slide in, is lookin for what to satisfy her
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 14, 2018
THUNDER FIRE DEMONS
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by tunary(m): 9:34am On Aug 14, 2018
1zynnvn:
Well the men didn't come to this world to kill themselves all in an attempt to reach the end of a black hole. Which unfortunately has no end
endless hole
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by CloudResident(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2018
Nymphomaniac: Of women with excessive sexual desire usually difficult to satisfy.

You are a nympho!

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by gladisa7: 9:35am On Aug 14, 2018
next time use big rusted iron pipe..that 1 fit satisfy you.
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by tunary(m): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2018
Your toto na rubber
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by slap1(m): 9:39am On Aug 14, 2018
Oma307:
when you are no longer looking like human being but a monster, how would they be able to satisfy you sexually? some people will come online and be saying women don't like sex

How does she look like a monster?
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by Hardeynecho(m): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2018
lol....men couldn't statisfy her?.... have she tried Hausa men....trust she would regret the day she was born..
Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by Vikzz(m): 9:43am On Aug 14, 2018
Olosho them no shame

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" by olurili(m): 9:48am On Aug 14, 2018
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=70255958]some dysfunctional damaged woman will now blame men for their sorry state.... she needs jesus, only some holy spirit can save such damaged women!

I don't understand you oooo do you mean Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Goes Topless In New Photo / Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.