Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary (14416 Views)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni With His Wife & Daughters (Holiday Pictures) / Kaita: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary / KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by monie(f): 12:00am On Jun 23, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin God of mercy!chai yakubu don die o
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by EfeEkarume1(m): 12:00am On Jun 23, 2010
Yakubu was just like a metal on the pitch. So heavy !
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by SSaemoenl(m): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2010
What of Obasi and dat big ELEPHANT defender(Danny Shittu) at the back?

I cant wait to yakubu my network and sleep for the day.
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by 190: 12:06am On Jun 23, 2010
[size=20pt]I think i have been in the toilet for 2hrs now doing nothing there but FA-KU-BUING ALL OVER THE PLACE,Cause of the illness KAITANAIJAKOLOSIS![/size]
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by mamagee3(f): 12:06am On Jun 23, 2010
Efe Ekarume:

Heavy? shocked shocked

He wasn't heavy, he was flat out fat. . .there's no better term to say it, he looked "Fat" and very unserious.

And to think he withdrew himself from the match when the match was almost ended.
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by 190: 12:10am On Jun 23, 2010
^^

hey baby
i missed u
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by canuck(m): 12:11am On Jun 23, 2010
Efe Ekarume:

Your very first NL post, and you chose this thread?! Fantastic! I am highly honoured  cheesy

Welcome to NL!!!
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by mamagee3(f): 12:12am On Jun 23, 2010
190:

[size=20pt]I think i have been in the toilet for 2hrs now doing nothing there but FA-KU-BUING ALL OVER THE PLACE,Cause of the illness KAITANAIJAKOLOSIS![/size]
*Death*

You all have finished this guy on the internet already. grin grin grin
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by OgidiBoy(m): 12:13am On Jun 23, 2010
190:

[b]Cut a small piece of soap and Yakubu your anus with it, it helps the swelling caused from the KAITANAIKAKOLASIS[/b]
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by ItGeek(m): 12:13am On Jun 23, 2010
I think i have been in the toilet for 2hrs now doing nothing there but FA-KU-BUING ALL OVER THE PLACE,Cause of the illness KAITANAIJAKOLOSIS!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
chei, i don die with laughter.
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by canuck(m): 12:13am On Jun 23, 2010
190:

I think i have been in the toilet for 2hrs now doing nothing there but FA-KU-BUING ALL OVER THE PLACE,Cause of the illness KAITANAIJAKOLOSIS!

You really need to stop seeing Dr. Lar Largerback! Change your physician - Just a hunch.

Yakubu dey run belle nor be small!  grin
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by 190: 12:15am On Jun 23, 2010
canuck:

Your very first NL post, and you chose this thread?! Fantastic! I am highly honoured  cheesy

Welcome to NL!!!

[size=20pt]canuck please can u help me tell mama-gee that i lurv her~
and she is the only person that can cure this illness of KAITANAIJAKOLOSIS
that has made me sit 2 straight hours in the Toilet doing Nothing but FA-KU-BUING
all over the place!!
[/size]
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by sophy09: 12:15am On Jun 23, 2010
Whao!, this is too harsh,  I feel sorry for the guy. But how can he be that stupid and blind
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by landtraza(m): 12:15am On Jun 23, 2010
who are my, i yakubooted my country's  chance of going to the world cup held in germany in 2006 at kano. i have also yakubued many begging opportunities in the african nations cup. and today i yakubu a mouth watering opportunity to put my country to the next lavel embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by canuck(m): 12:19am On Jun 23, 2010
^^^^^

What a riddle!!! I salute you landtraza cheesy
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by canuck(m): 12:23am On Jun 23, 2010
190:

canuck please can u help me tell mama-gee that i lurv her~
and she is the only person that can cure this illness of KAITANAIJAKOLOSIS
that has made me sit 2 straight hours in the Toilet doing Nothing but FA-KU-BUING
all over the place!!

LOL! LOL! Mama-gee gets your intention. Whether she agrees with it is another issue, which is outside the scope of this lexicographic thread.  cheesy

Just shine your eyes well-well, and make sure you don't Yakubu any opening she MAY give you! OK?   grin

Now, back to the thread!
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Martins4us(m): 12:23am On Jun 23, 2010
He said He is in the best form of His life. . . .best form indeed. Take this
She had an oppurtunity to dine wt the president but she YAKUBUED.
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Gunnaz007: 12:24am On Jun 23, 2010
nairaland na waaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by nearest(m): 12:25am On Jun 23, 2010
mama-gee:

*Death*

You all have finished this guy on the internet already. grin grin grin

What else should we do? kanu and yobo knew THE YAK was going to yakubu their campaign in the world cup, so they begged to be removed in the second half, afolabi is a yakubu waiting to happen! etuhu, shittu, ayila? All of them are yakubus waiting to happen. Tragic!
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by 190: 12:25am On Jun 23, 2010
canuck:

LOL! LOL! Mama-gee gets your intention. Whether she agrees with it is another issue, which is outside the scope of this lexicographic thread.  cheesy

Just shine your eyes well-well, and make sure you don't Yakubu any opening she MAY give you! OK?   grin

Now, back to the thread!

just help me tell her pls
she means alot 2 me! cry cry
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by canuck(m): 12:26am On Jun 23, 2010
Gunnaz007:

nairaland na waaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

You sef nor easy! That's why you been dey here, no?  wink
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Ruq: 12:27am On Jun 23, 2010
What if he had scored?? What will be meaning of the name. How come uche,Enyeama are not in the dictionary For their efforts. All the names are more of derogatory meanings. Instead of accepting that the fault is from NFF. Your age don dey born you dey here dey type shit. Lol
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Gekko(m): 12:31am On Jun 23, 2010
abeg, just remove the word Waste from dictionary and replace it with yakubu, in fact anyone with the name Yakubu should consider a name change.
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by canuck(m): 12:34am On Jun 23, 2010
Ruq:

How come uche,Enyeama are not in the dictionary For their efforts. All the names are more of derogatory meanings. Instead of accepting that the fault is from NFF. Your age don dey born you dey here dey type poo. Lol

Ehen! See me see local trouble o! *Claps three times!* Mmssheeeeewwww!!!

Persin hold your keyboard?! You nor fit to type, Goody Two-Shoes? Oya start your own dictionary now if you think say khaki be leather!  cheesy

Let this be the LAST time you question the unalloyed and venerable integrity of the linguistic authorities of the Oxford English Dictionary - Have you EVER been to Oxford sef?! You have been warned! grin
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by landtraza(m): 12:35am On Jun 23, 2010
AS I WAS GOING TROUGH MY OXFORD ENGLISH DICTIONARY I FOUND ANOTHER MEANING OF YakuBU. IT ALSO MEAN to JEOPARDISE AN OPPORTUNITY PASS ON TO YOU BY A COMBINED  EFFORT, WELL THAT NAME IS A BAD NEWS embarassed
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by nitrogen(m): 12:37am On Jun 23, 2010
Idiot yakubu,a dissapointment to d nation.my people, OUR NATION WILL Never BE REPRESENTED BY YAKUBU STARS AGAIN BY GOD'S GRACE.
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by canuck(m): 12:38am On Jun 23, 2010
^^^^

Three Gbosas for you!
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 23, 2010
I yakubu'ed the job due to my inability to kaitarize the interview.
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by landtraza(m): 12:43am On Jun 23, 2010
Martins4us:

He said He is in the best form of His life. . . .best form indeed. Take this
She had an oppurtunity to dine wt the president but she YAKUBUED.
WAIT A MINUTE, MARTINS4US HOW COME YOU YAKUBUED THAT GLITTERING CHANCE TO NAIL THE COREANS cheesy
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by Princek12(m): 12:43am On Jun 23, 2010
May thunder strike down Yakubu. That was the miss of the century. His football career must end immediately.
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by canuck(m): 12:44am On Jun 23, 2010
ondo_boi:

I yakubu'ed the job due to my inability to kaitarize the interview.

Sorry, ondo_boi, na so one Ondo boy chief go Yakubu him throne and dignity, by KAITArizing one of his wives. What a KAITAstrophy!
Re: Yakubu: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary by philip0906(m): 12:46am On Jun 23, 2010
Ruq:

What if he had scored?? What will be meaning of the name. How come uche,Enyeama are not in the dictionary For their efforts. All the names are more of derogatory meanings. Instead of accepting that the fault is from NFF. Your age don dey born you dey here dey type poo. Lol
@ruq
its late go and sleep cos u need it b4 u get yakubued and pass d kaitomainian flu to other nairalanderscheesy grin grin *whatever dat means* grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Computers Will Decide Next Season’s Champions League Draw / Before You Place Another Bet, Read This / Kante Signs Five Year Contract With Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.