Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,427 members, 7,958,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed (60317 Views)

Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video / Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by deebrownneymar: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2018
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian Twitter user, @elitetatafo took to his page to share an experience he had with a lady who left him depressed after she sexually harassed him by pressing her boobs on his chest.

Read his full post below;

https://mobile.twitter.com/elitetatafo/status/1028211012066000897

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9423/man-left-depressed-after-he-was-sexually-harassed-by-a-lady.html

Chai! Why did I open this post now. This is the saddest thing I've heard in years, and could most likely ruin my day. I hope he gets help. His self esteem is probably damaged now. He's probably suffering PTSD. He needs therapy real quick. Women are sum!!!
Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by Gbolly567: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2018
Fine boy like you na dem dey go dey rush u
Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by Bambambiglo: 11:29am On Aug 14, 2018
Nightmareo07:

This is a predictable comment joor!
Enuff of all these "if it was a guy/if it was a lady"
The guy could be lying though or just trying to be funny, with the way he sounds.

Which "naija guy" gets depression bcoz a lady pressed his chest undecided

Are you trying to be stupid with this comment or what
Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2018
highqueen:

stop ranting like a dog.undecided
can't you see he's trynna be funny?

You trow insults like a kid.

Yeah. We will also type she's trynna be funny when a lady claims she was sexually harassed.

Kids everywhere..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by Bambambiglo: 11:37am On Aug 14, 2018
highqueen:

stop ranting like a dog.undecided
can't you see he's trynna be funny?

Were you there?

How did you know the story is cooked up?

When it happens to you i hope you'll take it when someone says what you're saying now. smh

1 Like

Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by Lalas247(f): 11:37am On Aug 14, 2018
Now that’s a goatie grin

Cc hairless dudes grin

Highqueen kedu cheesy
Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 14, 2018
highqueen:

can't you see that the story is cooked up.

Same way we'll say it's cooked up when a lady claims she was sexually harassed.

This kid hasn't grown up yet. I'll just endeavor to ignore you.

How am I even sure if a boy probably in his teenage years isn't behind this moniker? there's no way a lady will behave this way.

1 Like

Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 14, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Were you there?

How did you know the story is cooked up?

When it happens to you i hope you'll take it when someone says what you're saying now. smh

are you sure that a sex starved young man isn't behind that moniker?
Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by Bambambiglo: 11:41am On Aug 14, 2018
Hanseel1:

are you sure that a sex starved young man isn't behind that moniker?

It is all this frustrated ladies. That's how they reason
Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by strenghtt: 11:45am On Aug 14, 2018
Some people talking about picture , must one change a picture to make a comment? If d same comment were to have been made by a female, it would had been termed truth. The truth is that the society finds it difficult to accept the fact that more men are sexually being harassed than women and that more men are more exposed to danger than women hence the need for them to be equally protected by law. I BELIEVE SOMEDAY PEOPLE WILL UNDERSTAND THIS FACT!!!!
Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by sprints2: 11:52am On Aug 14, 2018
wetin fine for this one wet he head be like arewa youth
Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by topzy1551: 11:52am On Aug 14, 2018
wink������ Nah them dey rush us, we fine or we no fine
Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 14, 2018
revolt:
U may think its weird but deres nuffn more irritating than when a woman (esp Lekpa or fat) u don't fancy touches u. It feels like rape. I feel u bro
oh bad mouth, oh bad mouth..
Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by xtervaganza(m): 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
This one is just looking for attention
Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by revolt(m): 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
EmpresFIDEL:
oh bad mouth, oh bad mouth..
hu be dis again?
Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by monex(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
madridsta007:

Stay strong Bro. Women are (not) scum. Speak to someone, please. A therapist or something. You don’t have to go through this. Mothers should teach their daughters that a no means no.

Who invented sarcasm sef
Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by highqueen(f): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
Lalas247:
Now that’s a goatie grin
Cc hairless dudes grin
Highqueen kedu cheesy
I'm good sis,you?wink
good afternoon.
Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by Boss13: 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
revolt:
U may think its weird but deres nuffn more irritating than when a woman (esp Lekpa or fat) u don't fancy touches u. It feels like rape. I feel u bro

You feel empty man. You feel very violated and irritated. Please where can we report such creepy women who go about sexually assaulting men. The other one is seeing women revealing their camel toes or cleavage. We need help. How can these scums keep revealing their privates in public.

Where are their mothers. So much oestrogen

1 Like

Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by Boss13: 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Thats how one hugged me tight yesterday with her big chest....

I felt embarrased embarassed

My goodness - what a creep! She has no right to touch you in inappropriate places. How are you feeling now? I hope you considering seeing a therapist to ensure you are stable. There is a support group for traumatized men suffering from PTSD as a result of sexual assault or harassment from women. Please don’t forget to report that creepy women to the authorities. This world would be lots better without such a creep.

1 Like

Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by Queenkells(f): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
Bros sorry, I know you're feeling traumatize, just try and see a therapist.
You did well coming out to share it with the public.. grin cheesy
Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by BENZY1: 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
After the Cushing effect of her boobs , did ur dick stand?
Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by pocohantas(f): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
monex:

Who invented sarcasm sef

LOL. What exactly is your point. You like or nah?
Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by PVC2019(f): 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
grin so sorry dearie
As funny as it may sound, it’s just an eye opener for we ladies. it’s no longer business as usual, they are some moves that the opposite sex considers as harassment.
Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by gwama: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
Where is the handsome man? If it's this man I see in front of me, He's a bleaching man I see, so he's not handsome, with his fingers look like roasted plantains. angry angry angry angry
Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nightmareo07:

This is a predictable comment joor!
Enuff of all these "if it was a guy/if it was a lady"
The guy could be lying though or just trying to be funny, with the way he sounds.

Which "naija guy" gets depression bcoz a lady pressed his chest undecided
get a seat. The last time one crazy woman was playing around one day and jumped from a little high place and trying to grab me hard instead of landing on her own feet, I pushed the bittch away because she clearly thought I wouldn't mind be rough handed by a woman.

All these thought of women being irresistible in most ways is quite amusing cos I can't take much crap from entitled and hypocritical opportunists undecided
Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by RexTramadol1: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
Traumatic!

I'm a fine boy too grin

I can feel your pain.
Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by mechanics(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
Is he a boy or a man?
Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by AnuliKay: 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
These perverts are out of control.

Simi is currently one of Nigeria’s best female artistes. She released her bestselling album, Simisola last year. That project cemented her as a viable option in the music industry.

Having hit songs has not caused her to slow down at all. She’s still releasing songs and working hard. Earlier today, she posted this on Twitter proving to Nigerians that success has only fueled her ambition.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/simis-work-ethic-is-impressive/

Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian Twitter user, @elitetatafo took to his page to share an experience he had with a lady who left him depressed after she sexually harassed him by pressing her boobs on his chest.

Read his full post below;

https://mobile.twitter.com/elitetatafo/status/1028211012066000897

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9423/man-left-depressed-after-he-was-sexually-harassed-by-a-lady.html

don't worry keep announcing that you enjoyed everything, mind you go run ur HIV test first after the sweet encounter and not using every available means to tell the whole world. Tomorrow a thread like this may surface on the social media again: "man who was left depressed after sexually harassment from a woman tests positive to AIDS", that time bloggers won't have the time to add BEUTIFUL or HANDSOME!
Re: Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed by Fitbillionairep: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
gay attention seeker. bobrisky over to u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Pains Of A Busty Lady / Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) / "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.