Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki (31758 Views)

Edo Election Update: 'words Fail Me', Obaseki Speaks As INEC Declares Him Winner / How God Show Me Obaseki Winning On 26 July. / Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by 13october: 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
[quote author=Racoon post=70259105]Huge indebtment is the hallmark of all states esp.those being administered by the APC. undecided[/quote
EVen Akwa-ibom and cross river are in apc mumu

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
This one na oshiomole boy boy na.if em talk true ,oshiomole go punish am
Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by blazer2018: 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
Omo see debt everywhere

The only healthy state is Anambra.

But d whole of SS is very scary...I just hope the huge debt is proportional to infrastructural development in d region.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by jimyjames(m): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
he deserves it

Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by Sirpaul(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
Flawsome
(adj.) an individual who embraces their "flaws" and knows they're awesome regardless.
Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by Vainglory: 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
God bless Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by KosyJerry(m): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
Correctgist:
The Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, has denied reports that he said huge debts left behind by the immediate-past administration of Adams Oshiomhole was hindering the work of his administration.

Obaseki said that the reports were false and fabricated, as none of the media houses that reported the story over the weekend could provide any proof, either by voice recording or signed statement, to show that he made the comment.

According to him, those behind the story were only out to deceive Edo people and achieve a predetermined end.

He said, “The report is the figment of the imagination of the individuals who published it. The publication goes a long way to show how much the noble journalism profession has been invaded by people who do not have any training what so ever to do the job.

“The Edo State Government under the leadership of Obaseki is not hindered by debt obligations. All our projects are being undertaken as planned and the terms of our facilities from the World Bank and the Federal Government are liberal with repayment period of over 20 years.

“As chairman of the Economic Team, under former governor Adams Oshiomhole, Obaseki negotiated most of these concessionary loans from International Development Agencies (IDAs).

“Thankfully, we have roads and other infrastructure to show for these facilities across the state today.

“The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) that ruled the state for close to a decade ran the state aground as Edo infrastructural facilities were in a state of decay as at the time Oshiomhole-led interventionist administration took over power.

“Edo roads were called ‘Lucky Stones’, a metaphor for the shoddy road patchwork done by the then PDP administration, using oversize stones. Some roads were ‘constructed’ on paper, but were not constructed in real life.”

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/the-truth-about-huge-debts-oshiomhole-left-for-me-obaseki-2/

This one has come with his own accusations and drama. Why can’t these public office holders stop complaining but rather suckle up and do their job. No one forced them in there at the first place... You spent millions of Naira just to become governor. Why not face what’s ahead and stop putting blames on your predecessors
Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by michoim(m): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
PDP insinuating fake reports all over the places
Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by gigante: 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
Elfmannisback:

grin check ur Acct.
nothing is there sir, i wish i was joking sir, but i am not here for joke. you are looking at a desperate man, if you can help even if with 1k please help me, God bless you.
for the record i won't be online all day checking cause i am using free hot-spot from a friend. am too broke to sub thank you
Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by FitandMuscular: 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by jamace(m): 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
See short man owing huge debt. Na wa o shocked
Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
gigante:

nothing is there sir, i wish i was joking sir, but i am not here for joke. you are looking at a desperate man, if you can help even if with 1k please help me, God bless you.
for the record i won't be online all day checking cause i am using free hot-spot from a friend. am too broke to sub thank you
Check again.
Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by gigante: 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
Elfmannisback:
Check again.
please sir, i am yet to receive any alert. thank you
Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by Bizibi(m): 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
But the storm water drainage hasn't been completed and that project heavily indebted the state.
Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
gigante:

please sir, i am yet to receive any alert. thank you
Ok
Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by Otunski: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
After milking the state dry coupled with huge debt overhang he's now in Abuja running his mouth anyhow.
Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by edupedia: 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
michoim:
PDP insinuating fake reports all over the places

....and Igbos contributing fake comments and likes...the result of their fakeness was shown in Ekiti, Kogi, Katsina and Bauchi recently...
Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by olajizz01(m): 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
But why some people were shouting Edo is heavy indebted with just 45billions naira when Bayelsa owing 140billions,their hypocrisy stinks.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by seyigiggle: 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
they took over and plunged the state into 20years term loan
Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by edibobo: 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
Fear of impeachment is the beginning of Obaseki's denial. Let him publish the debt for us to see
Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by pawesome(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
jay2pee:
Denial all the time.... Na their way shaa... Why will I be surprised?
he is gonna deny now until him and osho baba enter beefing mode then he will start saying they left debts for him
Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by Bimpe29: 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2018
He knows better, Osho left debt for him truly.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by Sgwin: 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
God punish you.. tomorrow when you have problems with the ex governor you will be telling us how much debt he owns.. efcc take note
Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by ewenla7: 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
what is a state like delta doing with that kind of debt.....though debt is normal in business and even government, non can survive without debt but some debt are just plain outrageous.... delta geez
Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by megamank(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
Racoon:
Huge indebtment is the hallmark of all states esp.those being administered by the APC. undecided
Is Akwa ibom, delta , rivers and Abia still under APC? The figure shows they have huge debts also...

1 Like

Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by Racoon(m): 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
[quote author=Racoon post=70259105]Huge indebtment is the hallmark of all states esp.those being administered by the APC. [/quote
Even Akwa-ibom and cross river are in apc mumu
Re: The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki by chernest2002: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2018
Oshomole is a thief.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives / NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents / Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.