Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim (95387 Views)

Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her / Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology / Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by AK6464(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
Happy birthday Sire
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by rozayx5(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
Yea

His brother is a general

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by jbass1(m): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nahsoo
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by Achadu76: 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
owukpa:
The city of Abuja, the nation’s capital was on a stand still on Monday for the 50th birthday celebration of God’s general and apostle of the Most High, Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche of the Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja.

[url]WWW.IDOMAVOICE.COM[/url] observed that the event, which took place at the church’s permanent site, also known as the Lord’s Garden, along Airport Road, was witnessed by high and mighty in the society.

Among those who graced the occasion were Dr. Enenche’s spiritual father and mentor, Bishop David Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church.

Others from the political terrain were: Acting President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Yakubu Dogara, Speaker, House of Reps, Govs Samuel Ortom and Emmanuel Udom of Benue and Akwa Ibom States respectively.

Prof Jerry Gana, Major Generals Lawrence Onoja and John Enenche were also on ground.
Others included, Emmanuel Kure, Gen Yakubu Gowon, ably represented, Anyim Pius Anyim, Bishop David Abioye and wife, Honourable Labaran Maku. Prof Jerry Agada as well as envoys from Zambia and Namabia.

In his speech, Bishop Oyedepo told his spiritual son that the best was yet to come.

On his part, Prof Osinbajo described Dr. Enenche and his wife, Dr. Becky as tireless workers in God’s vineyard.

He extolled them for their humanitarian outreaches.

Pastor Enoch Adeboye in a special audio message hailed his grand-son in the Lord for his labour in the vineyard.

Here are pictures from the event.
SOURCE>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2018/08/oyedepo-osinbajo-ortom-udoma-others-storm-abuja-for-dr-paul-enenche-at-50-photos.html

More unction to my papa in Jesus name
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
Who noticed that the president of Northern/Western muslims Buhari is scared of Ayim...He only flex muscle with those weak azz politicians.
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by FbcGrafix(m): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
Senior men dem

My logo designs for startup or established companies are premium.... For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by smartmom(f): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
Congratulations oyinem!
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by tayo4ng(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
Super men of God
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by israelmao(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
Beautiful.Happy birthday.
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by arsenal33: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
OPP Other People's Money
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by bedspread: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
owukpa:
adaji
who is adaji
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by Otarkpa: 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
Congratulations. More grace! more anointing. Happy birthday
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by Okwyjesus(m): 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
they are all thieves
never be found in gathering of the wicked
imagine thieves
celebrating thieves
well im not suprised
end times
hahahahaha
look at dat scammer oyedepo
hez always frowning
nor be say he fine o

Channel your frustration to your father. No one is responsible for your poverty. The bitterness of poor people is shown in your unjust hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by brainhgeek(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
When you see grace at work, bow down. At 50, many people are still struggling to define purpose.
More grace sir!
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by promise4wonders: 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
what a disgrace!

Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by djon78(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
Happy birthday pastor Dr Paul Enenche more Grace to you.

In addition anytime I see Mummy Faith Oyedepo there is this special aura about her. An embodiment of virtue and Grace!!
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Paul enenche is the most true best pastor in nigeria.anyother pastor is fake.
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by eben97: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
Great birthday with more Oil of honor to my very revered mentor, Enenche
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by idonhammer: 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
Seen,next please

Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by BafanaBafana: 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
I love this man. There's nothing false about him. Dr Paul Enenche.
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by JeogahII(m): 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
Happy birthday Dr Paul E. Higher ground will you attain sir
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by Dajugba: 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
they are all thieves
imagine thieves
celebrating thieves
well im not suprised
end times
hahahahaha
hez always frowning
nor be say he fine o

May God forgive your soul! That your mouth do not cause you further life and career destruction. Amen.
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by Festusd: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
they are all thieves
imagine thieves
celebrating thieves
well im not suprised
end times
hahahahaha
hez always frowning
nor be say he fine o

I pity u and most especially ur generation.......u don't just spill out things that will endanger ur complete generation. You mustn't comment, if u don't have anything to say it's better u keep shut.
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by HoodBillionaire: 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
ass licker
na una dey worship God of men
fool
Festusd:

I pity u and most especially ur generation.......u don't just spill out things that will endanger ur complete generation. You mustn't comment, if u don't have anything to say it's better u keep shut.
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by HoodBillionaire: 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
another ass licker
hahahahaha
Festusd:

Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by HoodBillionaire: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
your papa
i speak the truth always
fuc u all ass lickers
hahahahah
Dajugba:

May God forgive your soul! That your mouth do not cause you further life and career destruction. Amen.
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by nelsonoba: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
Homeboiy:
oyedepo should stop associating with the infidel osibanjo

well I no even see osibanjo pic

Guy, the Church of Christ is meant for everyone to come in, including sinners. JESUS did not come to save the righteous but to save sinners and that was why He could go to Zacheus' house to eat even though he was a well known sinner. The only thing is that when sinners come to God's house, pastors owe it to them to tell them the truth that should make them rethink their ways
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by tunary(m): 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
josielewa:
men of timber and wood
no be small o
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by bakaredc: 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
nelsonoba:

Guy, the Church of Christ is meant for everyone to come in, including sinners. JESUS did not come to save the righteous but to save sinners and that was why He could go to Zacheus' house to eat even though he was a well known sinner. The only thing is that when sinners come to God's house, pastors owe it to them to tell them the truth that should make them rethink their ways
So u insinuating that Osinbajo is an infidel,
I respect the anointing of God upon Papa Oyedepo, but who told u he is more righteous than Osinbajo?
It is not in our place as mortals dear to determine who is an infidel or not.
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by bakaredc: 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
Homeboiy:
oyedepo should stop associating with the infidel osibanjo

well I no even see osibanjo pic

There is a difference between being Religious and Spiritual ...U should really think about which class u fall into
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by cdqyehyeh(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
this one go sweet for meme die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos / Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.