Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim (95385 Views)

Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her / Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology / Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by obailala(m): 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by Bigii(m): 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
My spiritual Father cool

More good years to u and your household. Cheers
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by TheAlchemist: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
I am still puzzled as to why Nigeria is still in this mess, giving the number of men of God in our society? God sees the heart and intention.
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by RexTramadol1: 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2018
Oyedepo would have spoken sense into Osinbajo's head.
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by Dajugba: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
your papa
i speak the truth always
fuc u all ass lickers
hahahahah

It a clear fact you don't respect your parents at home! That is if they haven't disowned you because your mum didn't make use of "Plan B," so I don't see any reason why you would have to respect those ahead of you. Keep being rude and insolent won't take you any where. I don't have anything to help solve your frustrated ass. Better still go chill your head in sea kale. Nothing soul...
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by bobnatlo(m): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
Davicjoe:
where are the church members, I guess this event is rather too much for them to attend.

Broos if na u be the cameraman u go de snap ordinary people abi

Or if na only church members pics them put for dis thread. U for rush open am

Or even reach front page?
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by nelsonoba: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
bakaredc:

So u insinuating that Osinbajo is an infidel,
I respect the anointing of God upon Papa Oyedepo, but who told u he is more righteous than Osinbajo?
It is not in our place as mortals dear to determine who is an infidel or not.

I did not say he is an infidel or not. What I said is that whether he is infidel or not, it doesn't mean Men of God should not associate with him. They only need to speak the truth to him whenever they are around him. Period.
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by edupedia: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
nelsonoba:

I did not say he is an infidel or not. What I said is that whether he is infidel or not, it doesn't mean Men of God should not associate with him. They only need to speak the truth to him whenever they are around him. Period.

...which truth?...yours or the real one?...he is the one who should be telling your 419 mfks like Enenche and other dubious Abuja pastors what they should stop doing like asking students to sow N500K seeds...he even tried going to the land of his political enemies...if na me i for send one level 10 officer to go and read my speech to the gathering of scorpions and vipers present there...rubbish and nonsense...
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by edupedia: 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Oyedepo would have spoken sense into Osinbajo's head.

....illogical comment...read here for more sense https://www.nairaland.com/4671808/osibanjo-blasts-fellow-nigeria-pastors#70205987
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by RexTramadol1: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
edupedia:

....illogical comment...read here for more sense https://www.nairaland.com/4671808/osibanjo-blasts-fellow-nigeria-pastors#70205987

The way u showed up how petty you are beats logic.

How does ur link and my statement correlate, Oyedepo would speak sense into his head about how their administration has failed many Nigerians

You're here talking about pastors preaching against corruption, is he not taking corruption money himself? Let he who is without 'stealing be the first to cast the stone'

You need brain transplant.
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by InansBobo(m): 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
edupedia:

...which truth?...yours or the real one?...he is the one who should be telling your 419 mfks like Enenche and other dubious Abuja pastors what they should stop doing like asking students to sow N500K seeds...he even tried going to the land of his political enemies...if na me i for send one level 10 officer to go and read my speech to the gathering of scorpions and vipers present there...rubbish and nonsense...
You can't judge Pastor Paul by what Pastor Biodun did-they are two different persons entirely.

In Christianity everyone is accepted irrespective of your political inclination because God receives all-day The pastor Is not a member of any political party
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by vecman22(m): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
owukpa:
adaji

My pastor.. Dunamis Mkd..
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
they are all thieves never be found in gathering of the wicked imagine thieves celebrating thieves well im not suprised end times hahahahaha look at dat scammer oyedepo hez always frowning nor be say he fine o

Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by ofwest47(m): 6:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
Super reaches in the midst of poverty stricken country
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by DeWisedon(m): 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
[quote author=HoodBillionaire post=70266769]they are all thieves never be found in gathering of the wicked imagine thieves celebrating thieves well im not suprised end times hahahahaha look at dat scammer oyedepo hez always frowning nor be say he fine o[/quote when ever dog wan kpeme,e no dey fit perceive shit smell
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by bezimo(m): 6:46am On Aug 15, 2018
Homeboiy:
oyedepo should stop associating with the infidel osibanjo

well I no even see osibanjo pic

I was suprised to see Osinbanjo, a represntative of the evil satanic APC governmet was invited...lol

Well what an we say..Afterall Jesus visited the house of a criminal called Zacheous..so..
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by bezimo(m): 6:48am On Aug 15, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
they are all thieves
never be found in gathering of the wicked
imagine thieves
celebrating thieves
well im not suprised
end times
hahahahaha
look at dat scammer oyedepo
hez always frowning
nor be say he fine o

Who did Bishop Oyedepo scam..be yarning nonsense there until you harvest curses without knowing..
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by HoodBillionaire: 7:43am On Aug 15, 2018
another ass licker
bezimo:

Who did Bishop Oyedepo scam..be yarning nonsense there until you harvest curses without knowing..
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by bezimo(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
another ass licker

A daft reprobate spoted
Re: Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim by HoodBillionaire: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
ass licka.
bezimo:

A daft reprobate spoted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos / Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.