Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life (5559 Views)

Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by savvy12: 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
I'm tempted to say the guy deserved such treatment.
some guys don't know how to woo ladies at all.
That's how one chatted me up and told me he would like us to kiss when he visits.
someone I didnt know from Adam and haven't seen before. come see how he was sweet-talking me. Anyway, I later blocked his a$s.He probably didn't know I don't fall for sweet talks.
How about you try to strike a meaningful conversation first before talking about sex?
That's the easiest way to spot a womanizer.
Anyway, I think the girl went overboard with the insults. I would have blocked him immediately I saw the dick picture if I were her. no time for long talks.
Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by TonyBankz(m): 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
OMG
DIZ ONE STRONG OOO...
D GAL NAH 31 SAVAGE grin grin grin

Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 15, 2018
he must be arab or indian grin grin .low self esteem at its best.but the babe got no chill grin.see stroking grin.

Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by highqueen(f): 4:20am On Aug 15, 2018
thumbs up girl.

so many of them with low self esteem,even the ones that are spewing nonsense on this thread aren't left out.

hahaha, can't stop laughing.
the way these idiots send the pics of there dicks eeh,tufia.
ugly creatures everywhere.undecided
Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 15, 2018
lilmax:
why this babe just dey vex dey quote everybody upadan like say na she dey the screenshot?

She must be going through her pee, no be we give you problem. Go kill yourself
Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 15, 2018
funmisticqueen:
guy carry your spineless back and your one minute dick elsewhere, when your fellow man exposed your kind like the animals you are, instead of you to say the truth that he bleeped up, you are trying to score cheap points by body shaming the girl who might very well be your sister
This one that you are attacking me because of what i said, i hope it's not what I'm thinking?
Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
MRSoftapples:
This one that you are attacking me because of what i said, i hope it's not what I'm thinking?
mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
lilmax:
why this babe just dey vex dey quote everybody upadan like say na she dey the screenshot?
who is this waste of space?
Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by lilmax(m): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
funmisticqueen:
who is this waste of space?
sexy you trying so hard, come on
Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Vic2Ree(m): 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
so much edge in this thread.... nawa o
Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Macnnoli4(m): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
If It was me I will move along with her philosophical pic and not insult her. Manners maketh man

Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
funmisticqueen:
moral lesson
1. men should learn to take no for answer, yes sometimes it is good to have perseverance, but not all the time.

2. 'Sorry' never solves anything cos most times, girls know u dont mean it.

3. There are better ways to get to know a girl without asking for pics, men should improve their game.

4. The girl's mouth needs to be washed with the blood of jesus she was doing okay until she dragged his parents into this.

5. No matter how wealthy you are, even if you are dangote, if you chat like this with a girl you will never get laid or married.
Bro, he's an Indian.... Na dem. If you know, you know grin
Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
Awon Indians..... Very useless set of perverts. Any small thing, dem Don send dick come give you like UPS.... E pain am. grin
Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by twentyk(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
IsraelSongz:
He's Indian! Take it or leave it.
me thinks Kenyan cuz they so stupid....
Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Vic2Ree(m): 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
twentyk:
me thinks Kenyan cuz they so stupid....
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by GodHead85: 5:42pm On May 24, 2019
I have to say that guy deserved it. But that girl is not ok sha grin grin
Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 25, 2019
Microsoft bought Skype for 8,5 billion!.. what a bunch of idiots! I downloaded it for free!
Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by babyfaceafrica: 10:00pm On May 25, 2019
funmisticqueen:
moral lesson
1. men should learn to take no for answer, yes sometimes it is good to have perseverance, but not all the time.

2. 'Sorry' never solves anything cos most times, girls know u dont mean it.

3. There are better ways to get to know a girl without asking for pics, men should improve their game.

4. The girl's mouth needs to be washed with the blood of jesus she was doing okay until she dragged his parents into this.

5. No matter how wealthy you are, even if you are dangote, if you chat like this with a girl you will never get laid or married.
your number 5 is false...very false!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Men Like Better? Thigh Gap Or No Thigh Gap? / I Am Happy To Be Single And Free To Love Anyone I Like / Most Nigerian Men Are Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.