Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,781 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! (61964 Views)

Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Sleeps Off In Victim’s House / Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by DonMekino(m): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
from the moment he was arrested in coma, efforts should have been made to revive him, but police kept a man in coma under custody...so sad

1 Like

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by OBAGADAFFI: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ayatullah:

Must he wake up? Is it not better for him to sleep till kingdom come? Whenever you succeed opening an OBAGADAFFI TEACHING HOSPITAL you are free to refer your tramadol loving friends there for proper care.

Meanwhile, all sane people are celebrating the forever sleep of a kidnapper.

The way you Nigerians thinks baffles me,

If he doesn't wake up how to you conduct investigation to arrest the other culprits.

Do you think he is operating alone?

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by tesppidd: 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

That is why i said Teaching hospital.

Most Teaching Hospital belongs to the government, the police wont pay for using them.
lol.

The last time I went to University Of Port Harcourt Teaching hospital, I spent #4,000 in the first 15 minutes.

I then spent #17,000 in 24 hours.

They tell you they don't charge but you but handgloves, folder, syringe, etc etc

Guy better recognize.
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Anny007(f): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
Maxymilliano:
I knew the police would keep watching that guy until he eventually dies. And of course, give it a supernatural bent. Why they didn't take him to the hospital? I have watched crime cases in developed countries where the culprits were unconscious and in critical states, they still adminster medical care, but with restrictions and monitoring. Not so in Nigeria!
YOU SAID DEVELOPED COUNTRIES
MY DEAR NIGERIA IS UNDERDEVELOPED COUNTRY YOU DONT EXPECT THAT TO HAPPEN HERE.
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
police should be held responsible for his death

1 Like

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by OBAGADAFFI: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
tesppidd:
lol.

The last time I went to University Of Port Harcourt Teaching hospital, I spent #4,000 in the first 15 minutes.

I then spent #17,000 in 24 hours.

They tell you they don't charge but you but handgloves, folder, syringe, etc etc

Guy better recognize.

You are not a government agency.

They don't charge Policemen, FRSC and other government security agencies.

The police also have hospitals.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Bobby1995: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
olufolarin2222:
one minute silent for the dead
why,dead of an arm Rober?
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by IFNOTGOD(m): 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
D FALL from d bike may have impacted on him not necessarily d intake of drugs as stated by the police.

he may have died from internal bleeding as a result of d fall.

dey should carry out an autopsy n not just say its d drugs cos dey found tramadol on, abi if dem see paracetamol dem go say na para kill am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Angrymode: 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
frowland:

There is NO way to prove the guy was guilty. He died innocent as far as the law is concerned. So the police killed an innocent man in the eyes of the law.

You are absolutely right. I will modify to include might

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Angrymode: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
frowland:

There is NO way to prove the guy was guilty. He died innocent as far as the law is concerned. So the police killed an innocent man in the eyes of the law.

You are absolutely right. I will modify to input might

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by respectralph: 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
Maxymilliano:
I knew the police would keep watching that guy until he eventually dies. And of course, give it a supernatural bent. Why they didn't take him to the hospital? I have watched crime cases in developed countries where the culprits were unconscious and in critical states, they still adminster medical care, but with restrictions and monitoring. Not so in Nigeria!

If only dey (including Politicians) can be sleeping like this.
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
Chascop:
Testimony loading
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
Amagite3:
The Police in Ondo State say a suspected kidnapper who was arrested in a botched kidnap attempt in Owo is dead, following complications from a high intake of Tramadol tablets.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the suspect had been unconscious since his arrest over the August 5 incident at a chemist in Owo.

Police Public Relations Officer for Ondo State Command, Mr. Femi Joseph, made the death public while speaking with the NAN on Tuesday in Akure.

According to Joseph, the suspect died at Owo General Hospital where medical personnel had battled to revive him.

The suspect died nine days after we arrested him; we thought he would be revived so that he could help us in our investigation. Unfortunately, he died yesterday (Monday).

“This could be connected with his suspected high intake of Tramadol.

“We are using this opportunity to further educate the public, especially parents, to monitor their wards and the kind of company they keep,
’’ he said.

Recall that suspected kidnappers had stormed Chinery Pharmacy in Owo township with the intention of kidnapping the pharmacist.

The pharmacist, on sighting the suspects with arms, was said to have escaped through an exit door at the back of the chemist.

The suspects later snatched a Bajaj motorcycle from one Daodu Wale who came to the chemist to buy drugs.

While one of the suspects fell and was arrested, two accomplices escaped on the motorcycle.

One cut-to-size locally-made gun and 400mg of Tramadol tablets were recovered from the suspect.

He was said to have slipped into a coma since his arrest until his death on Monday evening.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/man-who-took-tramadol-before-kidnap-attempt-dies-eight-days-after.html

Where are his other pictures?

All these pics are the same. Where are the pics the police took of him in the station n inside the cell or inside the hospital getting treated
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by GameGod(m): 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2018
Maxymilliano:
Why should they take him to the hospital? He is a murderer, he deserve worst!! Seems like your family or relatives have never been kidnapped before. When it happened to u, u will reconsider, kidnappers are heartless and rapists, they deserve something far worst than death.
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
Mynd44:
Maybe he wasn't sleeping but was in a drug induced coma
what do the police know? They were supposed to get him medical help as soon as they knew why he was that way. Tramadol causes sever dehydration which could lead to shock and subsequent death. Very dumb set of Police men.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by islandmoon: 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
bad ethics of the Nigerian police are responsible for the death of this man, you arrested some , sleeping for 7 days, you even released report few days back that this dude he's still sleeping, and you failed to bother knowing he has not eaten, locked him up until you noticed he was dying, too bad

1 Like

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by hokafor(m): 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
Shame to the Nigeria police force, you caught a criminal who you claimed was under the influence of hard drug the best you animals did was to tie him like a goat and keep counting days till he finally give up.no investigations carried out just under assumptions.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Enoch07: 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hmmmm something is not just right here!!!! I wonder??

1 Like

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Codes151(m): 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
Its either jazz or murder
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by omoelerin1: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
Maxymilliano:
Will you keep shut? You had better read before making stupid comment and forming as if you're more intelligent than them.

A citizen of a developed country, they said he died in a General Hospital.
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by AfonjaSlaves(f): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
sharp guy, he never die , If u take am for mortuary he go disappear
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by AceDomino(m): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
Just wanna use this medium to encourage all the science students in the house to keep it up.
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by bluefilm: 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
Good for him.

He would have been sentenced to death anyway.

In fact, how sure are you that he hasn't died a long time ago and the police mistook death for sleep?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Awaja(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
I've seen countless of Nigga's fall on the street like they gat epilepsy coz of TM,this one is death direct.
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by isahsalee: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
Why? Why did they leave him to die? He should have been medically revived and make him punishment for his crime instead allowing him to die. Too bad
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
Amagite3:
The Police in Ondo State say a suspected kidnapper who was arrested in a botched kidnap attempt in Owo is dead, following complications from a high intake of Tramadol tablets.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the suspect had been unconscious since his arrest over the August 5 incident at a chemist in Owo.

Police Public Relations Officer for Ondo State Command, Mr. Femi Joseph, made the death public while speaking with the NAN on Tuesday in Akure.

According to Joseph, the suspect died at Owo General Hospital where medical personnel had battled to revive him.

The suspect died nine days after we arrested him; we thought he would be revived so that he could help us in our investigation. Unfortunately, he died yesterday (Monday).

“This could be connected with his suspected high intake of Tramadol.

“We are using this opportunity to further educate the public, especially parents, to monitor their wards and the kind of company they keep,
’’ he said.

Recall that suspected kidnappers had stormed Chinery Pharmacy in Owo township with the intention of kidnapping the pharmacist.

The pharmacist, on sighting the suspects with arms, was said to have escaped through an exit door at the back of the chemist.

The suspects later snatched a Bajaj motorcycle from one Daodu Wale who came to the chemist to buy drugs.

While one of the suspects fell and was arrested, two accomplices escaped on the motorcycle.

One cut-to-size locally-made gun and 400mg of Tramadol tablets were recovered from the suspect.

He was said to have slipped into a coma since his arrest until his death on Monday evening.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/man-who-took-tramadol-before-kidnap-attempt-dies-eight-days-after.html

Cc: LordsApostle
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Obierika(m): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
Stupid idiots!

The guy was not sleeping, he was in a coma!!!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by adetes: 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
Oti oju orun de oju iku

1 Like

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by akinszz: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
PrincessB1:
So tramadol finally killed him undecided
all die na die... he died actively in action.. grin
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by lagosrd: 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
If say na lie you set lie, you better wake up now before they bury you like that. Kukuma go prison. Nigeria police no go retract their word OK. You Don die, you Don die be that o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair / Gal Pissetzky: Hushpuppi Is Into Real Estate, Not A Fraudster – Lawyer / How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.