Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,958 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! (61817 Views)

Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police / Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Sleeps Off In Victim’s House / Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by saheedbadmus(m): 1:16am On Aug 15, 2018
i still dont believe this guy was high on tramadol.. i believe there is more to this guy issue..to my own understanding, why didnt the nigeria police force take him to the hospital for treatment cos it clearly shows this guy was in a state of COMA, or dont you think this whole kidnapping thing was made up.. the accused cant defend him self, how were they sure he was there to kidnap since the found him asleep in there house as they claimed..
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by skillz111(m): 2:07am On Aug 15, 2018
Easiest death ever is to fall unconscious and just die like that.
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 15, 2018
ezenwajosh:
Haha haha SUPER STORY......IF ONLY NIGERIANS CAN DO RESEARCH THE POLICE AND NON INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISTS AND MEDIA WON'T BE FEEDING THEM LIES.....ONE OF THE SIDE EFFECTS OF TRAMADOL IS UNABLE TO SLEEP.....EVEN U CANT GO UNCONSCIOUS BECAUSE OF TRAMADOL BUT CAN GET SEIZURES WHEN YOU TAKE OVERDOSE

THE ZOO MEDIA FEEDING THEIR PUBLIC ONLY THE NEWS THEIR GOVERNMENT WANTS THEM TO HEAR

#BIAFREXIT

Tramadol can make someone to have sleeping problems.

Tramadol can make someone to become very sleepy.
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by boyjo: 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
Maxymilliano:
I knew the police would keep watching that guy until he eventually dies. And of course, give it a supernatural bent. Why they didn't take him to the hospital? I have watched crime cases in developed countries where the culprits were unconscious and in critical states, they still adminster medical care, but with restrictions and monitoring. Not so in Nigeria!

Gosh didn't you read this in the article?
According to Joseph, the suspect died at Owo General Hospital where medical personnel had battled to revive him.
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by Ayatullah(m): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

The way you Nigerians thinks baffles me,

If he doesn't wake up how to you conduct investigation to arrest the other culprits.

Do you think he is operating alone?

Tooor, go and wake him up in his grave.
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by meobizy(f): 3:41am On Aug 19, 2018
Is it only this one picture they have of the event? Sometimes I wonder why I populate this dead forum.
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by endsarrrs(f): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mynd44:
Maybe he wasn't sleeping but was in a drug induced coma
true
Re: Ondo Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Dies After Sleeping For 9 Days! by endsarrrs(f): 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
sad
lilfreezy:
The guy was obviously in a state of coma. But as usual, a shithole police in a shithole country refused to take him to the hospital instead they handcuffed an unconscious man and placed a gun on him.

Why was i even born a Nigerian sef undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious Cult Leader Killed In Owo, Ondo State (Graphic Photo) / Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) / Victim Of Asaba Cult Killing Celebrated His Birthday A Day Before He Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.