Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Makarfi: I Will Tackle Insecurity If Elected President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makarfi: I Will Tackle Insecurity If Elected President (228 Views)

How I Will Tackle Inflation, Naira, Forex Crises, By Cardoso / 2023: I Will Tackle Insecurity As President - Amaechi / Femi Adesina: Buhari Will Tackle All Our Challenges Before Leaving Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Makarfi: I Will Tackle Insecurity If Elected President by splendoursince1: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
The FORMER National Caretaker Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in UMUAHIA, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, has made known he will bring an end to the growing insecurity currently ravaging many parts of the country if elected president in 2019.

Senator Makarfi stated this in Umuahia while addressing the Executive of the Peoples Democratic Party and statutory delegates on his presidential ambition assured that there will be peace in the land if he becomes the president of the country come 2019.

He said Nigerians would be better off if he emerges as president because of his wealth of experience in governance.

continue reading: https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/2018/08/14/makarfi-i-will-tackle-insecurity-if-elected-president/

(1) (Reply)

Acting President Orders Immediate Overhaul Of The Special Anti-robbery Squad (s / 2019 Election: Why APC, Pdp’ll Lose – Olawepo-hashime / El-rufai Presents N155.8 Budget For 2019 To Kaduna Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.