Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

What Do You Do When You Are Hot? Tonto Dikeh Asks Fans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When You Are Hot? Tonto Dikeh Asks Fans (646 Views)

Am I Too Much For You? Hot Instagram Baddie Asks Fans / Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies / Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When You Are Hot? Tonto Dikeh Asks Fans by EmagNig(m): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has taken to her Instagram to ask her fans an intimate question bothering on sex and intimate acts.

Tonto Dikeh in her talk about ‘Sexual Energy Transmutation’ asked her followers a question , ‘What do you do when you are Hot?’ and then requested that they discuss on masturbation, how to transform their sexual energy in creative energy and every other thing related to sexual activities.

The actress wrote:

“WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE Hot?
“Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, but can be Transformed from one form to another..” _

Let’s Dive in Deep and talk about #Sexual Energy Transmutation, How to Transform your Sexual Energy into Powerful Creative energy, Masturbation and everything in between!!”

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE Hot? ***** “Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, but can be Transformed from one form to another..” _ Let’s Dive in Deep and talk about #Sexual Energy Transmutation, How to Transform your Sexual Energy into Powerful Creative energy, Masturbation and everything in between!! _ #Masturbation #SexuaEnergy #SexTransmutation #Sex #Love #InstaQuotes #SEX #SEX #SEX Follow @evaxalordiah

This seems to be the season where Nigerian female celebrities talk more on sex matters as a female rapper Eva Alordia earlier made headlines on her talks on masturbation.

The rapper had taken to her YouTube Channel to enlighten her followers, especially the female folks on how to harness their internal energy via masturbation.

According to her:

'have you ever been sooooooo Hot?? Like HoooooooRRRRNNNNYYY!!! In this #StoryTime video I share my Perspective on how to Harness, Embody and Embrace your #Sexual energy and Transform it into Powerful #Creative Energy. This is sooooooo Important to Know I honestly wonder why they don’t teach us this in School!'.

https://lailasnews.com/what-do-you-do-when-you-are-hot-tonto-dikeh-asks-fans/

lalasticlala

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Hot? Tonto Dikeh Asks Fans by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
I fry udara. common gerawt

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Hot? Tonto Dikeh Asks Fans by kingxsamz(m): 12:38am On Aug 15, 2018
Vaseline crew, where una dey? oya come and answer your mother.

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Hot? Tonto Dikeh Asks Fans by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:18am On Aug 15, 2018
Hoelo..o!
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Hot? Tonto Dikeh Asks Fans by Dreamkiller: 7:48am On Aug 15, 2018
tonto dike is getting hot flashes as a sign of menopause bt she's taking style to ask her fans to get solution.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Hot? Tonto Dikeh Asks Fans by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 15, 2018
grin cheesy

grin cheesy

Better yet, tell us what you do when you're hot. I swear masturbation go don finish this one punna

(1) (Reply)

(+18) Midnight Saga Episode 1 / Please Anyone That Believe I Smashed My Babe Is Doing So At His/her Own Risk / Pryme Ft Davido & Peruzzi — Kilode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.